Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is This Right For.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right For.... (500 Views)

1k Instant Airtime For Whosoever Get This Right / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? / Is It Right For A Woman To Kiss Her Son Like This (photos)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right For.... by I888(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Is it right for a girl to lead a guy on making him feel you guys were dating BECAUSE he persisted when you told him you are in a relationship?

Leading him on knowing he wasn't joking about what he said he wants from you, going as far as letting his friends and family know you were dating to which you are aware of but never cautioned him until he asked certain questions, to which by now, lots of time had gone by.

You knew his feelings for you were real and as real as they can ever be, is it right to lead him on? Considering the genunity of his feelings, doesn't he deserve some sort of appreciation for that, even if you are in a relationship? Does he deserve to be toyed with emotionally?

Matured response please.
Re: Is This Right For.... by iceberylin(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2016
It's right..

You already told him u were in a relationship...
Re: Is This Right For.... by I888(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
iceberylin:
It's right..

You already told him u were in a relationship...
okay.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Relationship Is In Shambles. / MUST Read:want To B A Horse In Bed? Try This / Top Hotels In Lagos And Abuja To Spend This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.