Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? (5518 Views)

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Camlot000007: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello nairalander got this mail from a female friend I quote"let say am kemi, I started dating this guy around early last year and during the courtship s3x was never involved, so early this year we got married to each other and it was fun having this guy as my partner, but along the line I notice he wouldn't have s3x with me in the day light except nights, he always makes sure the light is off before pulling off totally, I suggested taking bath with him he always decline, but he has seen my full nudes several tymz.
Am just been curious why he's hiding his full nude from me, all, I've seen is his chest and laps, I've never seen him fully Unclad even after 8 months of marriage. Pls is this normal or not?
Do I have any reason to be curious? "Pls matured advice on this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Camlot000007: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pls only mature advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Papiikush: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Any thread that it's story was "from a friend" is never true.

By the way, most guys who only have sex at night suffers from inferiority complex for having a mini phallus. (Small dick fam, small dick)

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by laborious(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abeg find me energy drink..I don weak tire.. . :-XAbeg find me energy drink..I don weak tire.. .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Modsenemy(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maybe he is using a dil.do strapped to his waist

34 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
your mind and thinking can go far for afrika...chai
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Camlot000007: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
Bae you funny that can't be
He ejaculated several times
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by olu77(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
His dick might be artificial.

Solution: get heavy dose of sleeping tablet and add to his tea or fanta. When he is fully asleep, UnCloth him completely. Remember to clear the space around where you will faint.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by olu77(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:

How did you know? Are you sharing him with your friend?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by adajoe555: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:

Solution: get heavy dose of sleeping tablet and add to his tea or fanta. When he is fully asleep, UnCloth him completely. Remember to clear the space around where you will faint.

lol this one weak me abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Biggcake: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:
Pls only mature advice
It is called water proof marriage. So what should we do now? Fvck during courtship u no gree fvck.... na only u want go Heaven ni? Check well the man fit dey use Love Machine dey fvck ur pusssy because him thing fit no dey get errection again.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Modsenemy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:

You wouldn't know that. Don't forget it's a copied story

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by adajoe555: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think he is hiding something. you should ask him the reason he won't let you see him completely unclad, if he refuse saying ..follow what olu77 said. good luck in advance
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Camlot000007: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:

Pls how many acres or plot of space should she prepare now?

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by cerowo(f): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
I suggest she should drug him... Lol
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by KvnGRezz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Entire story is B.S jaare...wuhnaa too dey lie

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by ikeepitreal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:

You witnessed the ejaculations? i thought this wasn't about you.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Amarabae(f): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmm. I smell Lies abeg. 8months without seeing his full unclothedness? Nawa o.
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by brandydaniells(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
no comment its obvious she is mad
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by fatymore(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maybe he has small thing but don't you feel it when having sex....
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by bitcoinvin(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:

hahahahhaahahah..jesus..This gat me laughing like a mad man..i think she shld first buy 2 plots of land,clear it and after serving him the drug,shd go and faint for the plot of land

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by jashar(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weytin person wan talk now?
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by bitcoinvin(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Hmmm. I smell Lies abeg.
8months without seeing his full unclothedness? Nawa o.

no mind many woman...Them go dey form holy holy..How can you date some one 8 months without seeing his Manhood.
Well the op did nt tell us the lady is a Redemm church of God or assembles.
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by bitcoinvin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
no mind many woman...Them go dey form holy holy..How can you date some one 8 months without seeing his Manhood.
Well the op did nt tell us the lady is a Redemm church of God or assembles.
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
No,its not normal

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maybe dude is uncircumcised, maybe he has a scar down there,maybe its inferiority complex, maybe he is a transgendered,Maybe he had a covenant that d day she sees it something terrible will happen.
Donno just thinking outta d box.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by dikeigbo2(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tales by moonlight

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Funlord2(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Camlot000007:
Hello nairalander got this mail from a female friend I quote"let say am kemi, I started dating this guy around early last year and during the courtship s3x was never involved, so early this year we got married to each other and it was fun having this guy as my partner, but along the line I notice he wouldn't have s3x with me in the day light except nights, he always makes sure the light is off before pulling off totally, I suggested taking bath with him he always decline, but he has seen my full nudes several tymz.
Am just been curious why he's hiding his full nude from me, all, I've seen is his chest and laps, I've never seen him fully Unclad even after 8 months of marriage. Pls is this normal or not?
Do I have any reason to be curious? "Pls matured advice on this

You think you can just some and supply us Bobo juice on a friday abi? Oya...... angry

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by nNEOo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
Maybe he has small thing but don't you feel it when having sex....

Only reasonable comment so far ....If i talk now them go say I get bad mouth.

he filled you up you sized him now you're asking our mind to "just say he's got bellow average dickk"
Kind of a thing
....op swave abeg If you think his dick is small for you then may you get fuckedd by nNEOo. angry
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Larryfest(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
This bushiit story don come nairaland before na why the recycling

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by flashmax(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
maybe he has no pingolo
u sure no be finger e dey take shag ur friend for darkness cheesy
luminous hw u see dis one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Gang!!ig Model That Made Lagos To Stand Still Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy / And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.