Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! (29726 Views)

Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
stop running away, I have more evidences of your ijaw people land grabbing and dictatorial agenda.
Sit tight. I AM POSTING MORE WITH EVIDENCES.
Fire on pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The reason is obvious na grin
abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The reason is obvious na grin
stop beating about the bush.. Greedy Sets of human beings.
No wonder every deltan have an opinion about ijaws there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The truth is that nobody really consider Anioma when SS is being talked about. That land belongs to the Binis, a day of reckoning may come.

No Igbo in South South!

Nairaland come and see oh!

Tonye's agenda is finally showing. his true colours too!

so the Anioma's are no longer in the south south? it is now bini land shey

come and see ijaw agenda oh;
1. profess the SS region as one brotherhood
2. betray the igbo
3. eliminate the heritage of the minority minority
4. impose Ijaw over all other tribes

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
Non of my effing business
Whats a Yoruba doing on an Igbo/Ijo thread?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Na them no wan gree breath o. Wetin concern agbero for Maraba park with with aeroplane pilot?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by hardywaltz(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2016
If you want to see how developed the Ijaws are go to Bayelsa State where it's 100% Ijaw and u will know how lazy intellectually that tribe is.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by agriboom: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2016
How far na, una never get country una don de fight? angry
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
SexyKaycee:

Tonye's agenda is finally showing. his true colours too!
so the Anioma's are no longer in the south south? it is now bini land shey
come and see ijaw agenda oh; 1. profess the SS region as one brotherhood 2. betray the igbo 3. eliminate the heritage of the minority minority 4. impose Ijaw over all other tribes
THE IDIOT HAS AN IJAW EVIL AGENDA. I will expose and deal with him in this forum.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Ijaws can't speak in front of Anioma an Igboid group when it comes to Achievements talk more of the Whole Igbo Race.
Gerrararahia. LOL
since 1999, show me one IBO president.
and I will show you one VP and one president from Ijaw

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by princdebola201(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Igbos really a cursed Nation..

The only tribe

Fighting yorubas

Fighting hausas and fulanis

Fighting. Ijaws

At the same time..

Inferiority complex @ it peak.who God has bless no flat head man from erosion ravaged land can cursecheesygringrin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The truth is that nobody really consider Anioma when SS is being talked about. That land belongs to the Binis, a day of reckoning may come.

No Igbo in South South!
You're taking your nonsense too far angry
Is it bkos bayelsa is the only Ijo state that's why you're taking out your frustrations on Igbos
By the when are you going to write a thread stating officially that you've joined APC?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

since 1999, show me one IBO president.
and I will show you one VP and one president from Ijaw
LOL. An ijaw weakling who was President by mistake and rightly booted out of office..
- Let the Ijaws produce a World Bank VP like Okonjo Iweala or Treasurer like Arunma Oteh or British MPs.
Then come back, lets talk.
- An Anioma man is NNPC MD and min.of.state Petroleum, remember that incase.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

hmm tonyebarcanista una follow Buhari turn dictators oooooo.
but bro it looks like the ijaws are IBO's biggest treat. why
Biggest gini?
What need do we've for a group of traitors
The little finger of the Igbo is thicker than the waist of the Ijo...which shows that they can't do shاt! angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by fr3do(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No Igbo in South South!

mr man you have lost it!
this is insanity!

Anioma land is Anioma's
and we have fought bitter wars to defend it.
Agbor fought hard against bini expansionism, the Ekwumekwu resistance battled colonial looters for close to a century.

you are delusional to say that Anioma land belongs to anybody other than Anioma.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Xapio: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
The protection seeking criminal said he is on consultation on how to defect to APC grin ..I'm patiently waiting for the day he will announce his defection. Shameless Ijaw criminal ..NigerDelta republic my ass.. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
agriboom:
How far na, una never get country una don de fight? angry
country kwa?which one

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2016
fr3do:

mr man you have lost it!
this is insanity!

Anioma land is Anioma's
and we have fought bitter wars to defend it.
Agbor fought hard against bini expansionism, the Ekwumekwu resistance battled colonial looters for close to a century.

you are delusional to say that Anioma land belongs to anybody other than Anioma.
leave the fool.
They have an agenda and I know that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
LOL. An ijaw weakling who was President by mistake and rightly booted out of office..
- Let the Ijaws produce a World Bank VP like Okonjo Iweala or Treasurer like Arunma Oteh or British MPs.
Then come back, lets talk.
- An Anioma man is NNPC MD and min.of.state Petroleum, remember that incase.

lol you guys are funny, so you guys knew he was a weakling but supported him and even vote for him.
you guys are crazy for sure.
bring your issue to Nigeria, we aren't talking about world Bank or Britain bla bla

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2016
cheruv:

Biggest gini?
What need do we've for a group of traitors
The little finger of the Igbo is thicker than the waist of the Ijo...which shows that they can't do shاt! angry
hmm see lie

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Chinazaekperem5: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
leave the fool.
They have an agenda and I know that.

Mechionu gi there

Why do you want to create enmity with every single ethnic group in Nigeria?

Are you wired to be a nasty set of people?

Shame.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

lol you guys are funny, so you guys knew he was a weakling but supported him and even vote for him.
you guys are crazy for sure.
bring your issue to Nigeria, we are talking about world Bank or Britain bla bla
I made a mistake voting him because of Okowa.
With the revelations of embazzled Billions stolen under hìs administration.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
princdebola201:
Igbos really a cursed Nation..

The only tribe

Fighting yorubas

Fighting hausas and fulanis

Fighting. Ijaws

At the same time..

Inferiority complex @ it peak.who God has bless no flat head man from erosion ravaged land can cursecheesygringrin

Not forgeting fighting the Igalas....

The problem is that most of them are less rational and more emotional. Imagine someone creating a thread how Ijaw want to "dominate" the South South. Fact check will tell that...

1. Since the creation of Rivers state in 1967(48years ago), Ijaws has only ruled for 5years and 20months as elected Governor. The Ndonis had 8years and the Ikwerre is having 8years and counting.

2. In Delta and old Bendel states, no Ijaw man has ever been Governor.

3. In Ondo state (where Ijaw is minority), no time has anyone picked arms against the Yorubas for governorship stool.

4. In Akwa Ibom state, no Ijaw has been elected Governor.

We are more comfortable with ethnic unity than governorship. In fact, even the Presidency, it wasn't all Ijaws that backed Jonathan. Yet, someone is talking about dominance. However, in the fraud called Eastern region, the Igbos collected everything without a space for ethnic minorities. Who wanted to dominate Nigeria by abolishing regionalism? Who wanted to dominate the South South by declaring Biafra(and was severly dealt with)? Who invaded Midwest, sack the Governor and installed an Iboman?

If we talk they will say "barcanista hate igbo"

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Chinazaekperem5:

Mechionu gi there
Why do you want to create enmity with every single ethnic group in Nigeria?
Are you wired to be a nasty set of people?
Shame.....
your little level of I.Q is not needed in this thread.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Mack3N: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Ijaws are land grabbers!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

hmm see lie
Look very well at this map...not one grain of its soil would be lost. Even the Igboid igalas of ibaji and Igboid idomas of umuezekoha would be brought under the suzerainty of Enugwu when the time comes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by decode55(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Ken Saro Wiwa?

One of the "one Nigeria" singers.
Funny enough, "one Nigeria" killed him. He doesn't deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

As usual, that Barcanista fellow is here to spew "we SS" thrash. Who takes that dude serious sef? undecided someone that talks from two sides of his mouth.

SMH

16 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
I made a mistake voting him because of Okowa.
With the revelations of embazzled Billions stolen under hìs administration.

hmm now you know

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Not forgeting fighting the Igalas....

The problem is that most of them are less rational and more emotional. Imagine someone creating a thread how Ijaw want to "dominate" the South South. Fact check will tell that...

1. Since the creation of Rivers state in 1967(48years ago), Ijaws has only ruled for 5years and 20months as elected Governor. The Ndonis had 8years and the Ikwerre is having 8years and counting.

2. In Delta and old Bendel states, no Ijaw man has ever been Governor.

3. In Ondo state (where Ijaw is minority), no time has anyone picked arms against the Yorubas for governorship stool.

4. In Akwa Ibom state, no Ijaw has been elected Governor.

We are more comfortable with ethnic unity than governorship. In fact, even the Presidency, it wasn't all Ijaws that backed Jonathan. Yet, someone is talking about dominance. However, in the fraud called Eastern region, the Igbos collected everything without a space for ethnic minorities. Who wanted to dominate Nigeria by abolishing regionalism? Who wanted to dominate the South South by declaring Biafra(and was severly dealt with)? Who invaded Midwest, sack the Governor and installed an Iboman?

If we talk they will say "barcanista hate igbo"
ANOTHER TRASH.
Ijaw governor in Akwa Ibom? I trust my efik/ibibio brothers, Try ur Ijaw Rubbish in their land.
- I have many evidences coming up.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
cheruv:

Look very well at this map...not one grain of its soil would be lost. Even the Igboid igalas of ibaji and Igboid idomas of umuezekoha would be brought under the suzerainty of Enugu when the time comes
good luck then

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Lvlink(f): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No Igbo in South South!
this comment got my attention. For the first time in NL I want to reply you!

If this words actually came from you, then you have just lost another Igbo admirer!

Today I lost my respect for you!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by porshuch: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Enjoying ooo . Me likey o. Nnamdi Kanu I just pity your life, come and see war here o. Isi kote ebu ogbakasia ya.

When I was shouting that their is no love among my people, some of them called Yoruba, bastard and all sorts of name. Very soon a thread of nsukka man bashing abakiliki man will soon surface. We are the cause of our problem. We need to go back to our drawing board, IPOB is not the solution.

Say no to IPOB
SAY NO TO NNAMDI KANU.
ALA IGBO GA DI! ISEEEEEEE!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times / Privatized Power Companies In Nigeria And Their Owners / Mutiu Okuonola Disrupts INEC Collation Centre In Lagos - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.