Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! (29729 Views)

Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

hmm now you know
Goodluck Jonathan was president by mistake due to yaraduas death.
- look at how the $2b Dasuki money were being distributed.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

good luck then
That's actually the best you can do...happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba u are taking too much, how dare u come online just to spite my ijaw tribe, u call urself a Niger deltan, were was ur igbo tribe during d crises in Niger Delta, only mouth na u dey maké, if Niger Delta gather today who is an anioma Man to com out and cough, Abi u nor sabi ur blood group. Today na Sunday so I wont talk too much,jobless wailing hater

11 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Farnsworth: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Not forgeting fighting the Igalas....

The problem is that most of them are less rational and more emotional. Imagine someone creating a thread how Ijaw want to "dominate" the South South. Fact check will tell that...

1. Since the creation of Rivers state in 1967(48years ago), Ijaws has only ruled for 5years and 20months as elected Governor. The Ndonis had 8years and the Ikwerre is having 8years and counting.

2. In Delta and old Bendel states, no Ijaw man has ever been Governor.

3. In Ondo state (where Ijaw is minority), no time has anyone picked arms against the Yorubas for governorship stool.

4. In Akwa Ibom state, no Ijaw has been elected Governor.

We are more comfortable with ethnic unity than governorship. In fact, even the Presidency, it wasn't all Ijaws that backed Jonathan. Yet, someone is talking about dominance. However, in the fraud called Eastern region, the Igbos collected everything without a space for ethnic minorities. Who wanted to dominate Nigeria by abolishing regionalism? Who wanted to dominate the South South by declaring Biafra(and was severly dealt with)? Who invaded Midwest, sack the Governor and installed an Iboman?

If we talk they will say "barcanista hate igbo"

what the F is Ijaw suppose to do in Akwa Ibom, there only Ijaw welcomed in Akwa Ibom is my GF. wink

16 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Farnsworth: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The problem is that most of them are less rational and more emotional. Imagine someone creating a thread how Ijaw want to "dominate" the South South. Fact check will tell that...

1. Since the creation of Rivers state in 1967(48years ago), Ijaws has only ruled for 5years and 20months as elected Governor. The Ndonis had 8years and the Ikwerre is having 8years and counting.

3. In Ondo state (where Ijaw is minority), no time has anyone picked arms against the Yorubas for governorship stool.

We are more comfortable with ethnic unity than governorship. In fact, even the Presidency, it wasn't all Ijaws that backed Jonathan. Yet, someone is talking about dominance. However, in the fraud called Eastern region, the Igbos collected everything without a space for ethnic minorities. Who wanted to dominate Nigeria by abolishing regionalism? Who wanted to dominate the South South by declaring Biafra(and was severly dealt with)? Who invaded Midwest, sack the Governor and installed an Iboman?

what the F is Ijaw suppose to do in Akwa Ibom, there only Ijaw welcomed in Akwa Ibom is my GF. wink

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:
Ugomba u are taking too much, how dare u come online just to spite my ijaw tribe, u call urself a Niger deltan, were was ur igbo tribe during d crises in Niger Delta, only mouth na u dey maké, if Niger Delta gather today who is an anioma Man to com out and cough, Abi u nor sabi ur blood group. Today na Sunday so I wont talk too much,jobless wailing hater
don't take it personal. I don't hate ijaw, I have ijaw some friends.
- Warn ur bar.canista brother, he is creating enemity for ur ijaw people here.
- Check out his attack on Anioma people.

19 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Farnsworth:

LWKMD

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Lvlink:
this comment got my attention. For the first time in NL I want to reply you!

If this words actually came from you, then you have just lost another Igbo admirer!

Today I lost my respect for you!
you even sabi pose for picture self.
anyway you fine small

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
cheruv:

That's actually the best you can do...happy Sunday
same
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Hafter1: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Real2020:
Tonyebarcanista is a shameless yoruba man.

Gala seller, Your pathetic life is truly messed up, no wonder you have nothing good working for you at the age of 38. Everything to you animal is Yoruba, shame on you.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Goodluck Jonathan was president by mistake due to yaraduas death.
- look at how the $2b Dasuki money were being distributed.
even to the ibos

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Lvlink:
this comment got my attention. For the first time in NL I want to reply you!

If this words actually came from you, then you have just lost another Igbo admirer!

Today I lost my respect for you!
Sad to lose an admirer but I think you are unfair.

You read the thread from page 0 , you saw the insults and distortion of facts against the Ijaw and my person. Yet, you refused to caution your fellow tribesmen instead you faced me.

#Search your conscience sweety

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by revolt(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Io

Io bros by 5yrs 20 months u mean 7yrs, then when u add diete spiffs 9yr tenure, thats a total of 16yrs..... Anyways I grew up in Ph, n I can say this anywhere, there's no ethnicity the ijaws have not attacked there, I saw the ijaw ikwerre, ijaw ogoni, n many more. Even itsekiris, urhobos, Benin etc can testify. Ijaw is a minority in rivers state. The creation of bayelsa made that happen.

Ijaw cannot democratically win rivers again, except they're handed over to.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Farnsworth:

You may not be aware but I assume that you have your google.

Type.... Obollo and Eastern Ibeno people!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
revolt:
Io bros by 5yrs 20 months u mean 7yrs. Anyways I grew up in Ph, n I can say this anywhere, there's no ethnicity the ijaws have not attacked there, I saw the ijaw ikwerre, ijaw ogoni, n many more. Even itsekiris, urhobos, Benin etc can testify. Ijaw is a minority in rivers state. The creation of bayelsa made that happen.

Ijaw cannot democratically win rivers again, except they're handed over to.
LWKMD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Lvlink(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Kyase:

you even sabi pose for picture self.
anyway you fine small
thanks for the compliment
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

so the obollo and Eastern Ibeno are worthy of mention but the Anioma's are non entities? thats very mature

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by cheruv: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:
Are you Western, central or Eastern Ijo?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There are no Ijaws in Akwa Ibom state, your land grabbing will be the end of you.

The Ijaws ruled the old Rivers state with Iron hand because they constituted a majority there, that was the purpose of Bayelsa state creation championed by Igboids, it was aimed at rendering the Ijoids a minority in the New Rivers state, and to enable the Igboids to perpetually lord it over Ijoids while the majority of Ijaws shipped to Bayelsa can only watch helplessly as foreigners in the New Rivers state, and it worked, they( Igboids) through the help of the Igbos( Ukiwe and Azikiwe), beat you( Ijaws) at your own game.

You became a political minority in New Rivers state by design and not by co incidence.

In Delta state, you are a minority amongst minorities and was never going to amount to anything politically, but it never stopped you from your land grabbing disease, did it? You had been slugging it out with your superiors, the Itsekiris there, and you have maintained you battle for the soul of Warri.

In Ondo, you had been totally assimilated by the Yorubas there, you now speak Yoruba language as first language, lol! What chance do you stand by causing trouble when only Ilaje will handle your Bleep up, without even involving the rest of the Yoruba nation. You are land grabbing, but you certainly know your limits.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is No Ijaw Land in Akwa Ibom and Everybody knows that.
Don't bring your land grabbing to Akwa Ibom state.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by kingofdemons: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2016
grin

una no dey tire ni?

This is Sunday oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2016
On the Igbos dominating all in Eastern region, I believe the 1958 willink report cleared that.

I will try and Post a condensed form of that report here.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by ghostmist: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:
Where will the Niger Delta gather? and who is the Niger Delta?

Mr man be specific and speak for your Ijaw clan only.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Marcelini:

There are no Ijaws in Akwa Ibom state, your land grabbing will be the end of you.

The Ijaws ruled the old Rivers state with Iron hand because they constituted a majority there, that was the purpose of Bayelsa state creation championed by Igboids, it was aimed at rendering the Ijoids a minority in the New Rivers state, and to enable the Igboids to perpetually lord it over Ijoids while the majority of Ijaws shipped to Bayelsa can only watch helplessly as foreigners in the New Rivers state, and it worked, they( Igboids) through the help of the Igbos( Ukiwe and Azikiwe), beat you( Ijaws) at your own game.

You became a political minority in New Rivers state by design and not by co incidence.

In Delta state, you are a minority amongst minorities and was never going to amount to anything politically, but it never stopped you from your land grabbing disease, did it? You had been slugging it out with your superiors, the Itsekiris there, and you have maintained you battle for the soul of Warri.

In Ondo, you had been totally assimilated by the Yorubas there, you now speak Yoruba language as first language, lol! What chance do you stand by causing trouble when only Ilaje will handle your Bleep up, without even involving the rest of the Yoruba nation. You are land grabbing, but you certainly know your limits.
chai, you want the guy to start shedding tears. LWKMD.

11 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
SexyKaycee:

so the obollo and Eastern Ibeno are worthy of mention but the Anioma's are non entities? thats very mature

Obolo and Ibenos are Ibibiod tribes, they are no way Ijoid, let alone Ijaws proper.

This was why the Ijaws proposed oil rivers state with the Obolos and Ibenos failed. Ibenos and Obolos rejected the Ijaws and held unto their Ibibio brothers.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Kyase(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Lvlink:
thanks for the compliment
anyday

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Lvlink(f): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sad to lose an admirer but I think you are unfair.

You read the thread from page 0 , you saw the insults and distortion of facts against the Ijaw and my person. Yet, you refused to caution your fellow tribesmen instead you faced me.

#Search your conscience sweety
and you had to toe the same line with them. The question now is;

*where now lies the maturity that separates you from others?

*what happened to the barcanista I so much loved?

*when and why did you suddenly became every other PERSON? so nothing differentiates you from others any longer?

This questions are really begging for answers!
Tonye please listen to me. Take a moment, listen to the hrt that loves and cherishes you!

Please come bck to your previous self. You have really CHANGED!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
SupremeXYZ, Bar.canista said that there is an ijaw land in Akwa ibom, is it true?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Marcelini:

Obolo and Ibenos are Ibibiod tribes, they are no way Ijoid, let alone Ijaws proper.

This was why the Ijaws proposed oil rivers state with the Obolos and Ibenos failed. Ibenos and Obolos rejected the Ijaws and held unto their Ibibio brothers.

just negodu! he was even lying

hopeless land grabber

I am sure his uncle told him those places are ijo

10 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Lvlink:
and you had to toe the same line with them. The question now is;

*where now lies the maturity that separates you from others?

*what happened to the barcanista I so much loved?

*when and why did you suddenly became every other PERSON? so nothing differentiates you from others any longer?

This questions are really begging for answers!
Tonye please listen to me. Take a moment, listen to the hrt that loves and cherishes you!

Please come bck to your previous self. You have really CHANGED!

dude a man is fighting about tribal issues and you are here appealing to his love for you and shii

women and their naivety

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
[b] Ibeno community rejects inclusion in new state
By Aniefiok Macauley Correspondent, Uyo
Stakeholders of Ibeno Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State led by their paramount ruler, Owong Effiong Bassey Archianga, have rejected the inclusion of the area in the proposed Oil Rivers state by the presidency.
Addressing the media and elders of the area in his palace in Ukpenekang, the royal father said he and the people of Ibeno council disassociate themselves from the current agitation for the proposed Oil Rivers State with headquarters to be located in Isaka/Bakana or Degema of Rivers State.
The monarch stated: ‘‘That the state and Federal Government of Nigeria should as a matter of importance ignore or disregard such purported state creation demand as Ibeno people and their communities disassociate self both physically, soul and in spirit.”
Archianga said the agitators of the state creation from Rivers State communities never consulted his people.
He said there has never been any political agreement/arrangement, MoU or communiqué reached between Ibeno people and their brothers from Rivers State on the creation of such state.
The royal father maintained that the Ibeno people and communities shall continue to remain an integral part of Akwa Ibom State and not elsewhere while remaining loyal and supportive to the administration of Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/ibeno-community-rejects-inclusion-in-new-state/

[/b]

OWONG EFFIONG BASSEY ARCHIANGA

Just look at the name of the paramount ruler of Ibeno clan even his title resembles the Ibibio "Obong", it doesn't take a genius to know that "Owong" is a dialectical variant of the "Obong".

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Protest Against Hamid Ali In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.