Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! (29786 Views)

Plans By Militants To Attack Soldiers, Others In Niger Delta Exposed / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by porshuch: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Goodluck Jonathan was president by mistake due to yaraduas death.
- look at how the $2b Dasuki money were being distributed.
Jisos! Una hero u dey insult like this? angry grin

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2016
SexyKaycee:

just negodu! he was even lying
hopeless land grabber
I am sure his uncle told him those places are ijo

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Lvlink(f): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2016
SexyKaycee:

dude a man is fighting about tribal issues and you are here appealing to his love for you and shii
women and their naivety
please face your front! With the Bolden comment above, I can see you have a corrupt mind!

Yes I love him! Maybe I could love you too, that is if you give me reasons to!
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Chinazaekperem5: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
LWKMD

rose2014

You can use those images to cover up the pain in your heart as much as u want

The truth is this: Ijaws within the space of 5 years have overtaken Igbos as the third most influential ethnic group in Nigeria. With a stroke of genius, they manipulated, disgraced and mentally oppressed the Igbo political class.

Reality has dawned on you now. Ijaws are not a group of senseless people that are always seeking confrontation. Their son lost an election and they got over it within weeks while Igbos are still crying till today. APC is dragging it PDP in Ijaw heartland - Bayelsa- what a shock! Not really, Ijaws are not Igbos, they have learnt their lessons and know never to put their eggs in one basket.

What is so funny right now is the fact that a man that called APC an ewedu and amala party is now begging to join the same party grin grin

That is what is funny. Greedy, ideologically deficient people who fights with every one in the world.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Chinazaekperem5:

rose2014

You can use those images to cover up the pain in your heart as much as u want

The truth is this: Ijaws within the space of 5 years have overtaken Igbos as the third most influential ethnic group in Nigeria. With a stroke of genius, they manipulated, disgraced and mentally oppressed the Igbo political class.

Reality has dawned on you now. Ijaws are not a group of senseless people that are always seeking confrontation. Their son lost an election and they got over it within weeks while Igbos are still crying till today. APC is dragging it PDP in Ijaw heartland - Bayelsa- what a shock! Not really, Ijaws are not Igbos, they have learnt their lessons and know never to put their eggs in one basket.

What is so funny right now is the fact that a man that called APC an ewedu and amala party is now begging to join the same party grin grin

That is what is funny. Greedy, ideologically deficient people who fights with every one in the world.

leave Rose2014 alone and stop stalking me.. Memes are all over the internet and its simple to download one.

And what did that corrupt Goodluck Jonathan do for the ijaws? GERRARAHIA..
- The first president booted out of power in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Chinazaekperem5:

rose2014

Your can use those images to cover up the pain in your heart as much as u want

Lol! Your hate blinds you from seeing even the obvious right in front of you.

APC is dragging the Ijaw heartland, Bayelsa with PDP, but you couldn't see that APC not only dragged the Igbo heartland, Imo state with PDP, but they also defeated PDP just within days of GEJ loss to Buhari led APC in the presidential election.

In your myopic mind, Ijaws should be praised because APC was only given a chance to challenge in Bayelsa,even though they lost in the end, but Igbos should be prosecuted even though APC not only was allowed to challenge PDP in Imo, APC won Imo.

The Igbophobic mind of the average Nigerian that defies every logic and rational reasoning is a wonder to behold.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The reason is obvious na grin
Bros why you dey answer that Ugomba guy? That guy is a frustrated loser. Do you know they were even trying to claim Kalabaris and change their identity? They said Kalabaris are not ijaws. Can you imagine someone trying to tell me my own history?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
Bros why you dey answer that Ugomba guy? That guy is a frustrated loser. Do you know they were even trying to claim Kalabaris and change their identity? They said Kalabaris are not ijaws. Can you imagine someone trying to tell me my own history?
Tonyebarcanista stop hiding under a NEW MONIKER. You Opened it Today and NOW. Check it out.

17 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MyGeneration(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:
Ugomba u are taking too much, how dare u come online just to spite my ijaw tribe, u call urself a Niger deltan, were was ur igbo tribe during d crises in Niger Delta, only mouth na u dey maké, if Niger Delta gather today who is an anioma Man to com out and cough, Abi u nor sabi ur blood group. Today na Sunday so I wont talk too much,jobless wailing hater
lol... anioma no be Niger delta or south south again?
I thought there are no igbos in South south?

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Come Ugomba respect yourself and stop saying trash and posting rubbish. Who's interested in your lands? Is it the lands that are not productive? You guys are the second poorest region in nigeria. What do you contribute to Nigeria besides noise and worthless ultimatums? I'm a proud ijaw boy from Rivers State and I want to set something clear, Ijaws are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria unlike your hateful tribe.

What anioma land are you referring to? Do you realize anioma land belongs to the Binis? The Binis regard anioma as part of their territory and are even planning to annex that land. When they're ready you and your kind will know how far.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
Come Ugomba respect yourself and stop saying trash and posting rubbish. Who's interested in your lands? Is it the lands that are not productive? You guys are the second poorest region in nigeria. What do you contribute to Nigeria besides noise and worthless ultimatums? I'm a proud ijaw boy from Rivers State and I want to set something clear, Ijaws are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria unlike your hateful tribe.

What anioma land are you referring to? Do you realize anioma land belongs to the Binis? The Binis regard anioma as part of their territory and are even planning to annex that land. When they're ready you and your kind will know how far.
Tonyebarcanista stop hiding under a NEW MONIKER. You Opened it Today and NOW... LOL.
Asaba is aniomaland, try any rubbish on our land, We will behead you.

16 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Tonyebarcanista stop hiding under a NEW MONIKER. You Opened it Today and NOW. Check it out.
see this one. So I'm now tonyebarcanista? You're really a confused ipob tout. I've been a guest on this forum abs decided to create an account today to put an end to the lies being peddled by your ipob about the great ijaw nation. I wouldn't be surprised if you call me yoruba. That's what everyone is to you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
see this one. So I'm now tonyebarcanista? You're really a confused ipob tout. I've been a guest on this forum abs decided to create an account today to put an end to the lies being peddled by your ipob about the great ijaw nation. I wouldn't be surprised if you call me yoruba. That's what everyone is to you guys.
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
you think you are dealing with fool? Barcanista stop hiding under a New Moniker which you opened Today and Now.
LWKMD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Tonyebarcanista stop hiding under a NEW MONIKER. You Opened it Today and NOW... LOL.
Asaba is aniomaland, try any rubbish on our land, We will behead you.
see who wants to fight ijaw people? Hahahhaa. I laugh in Portuguese. Una no reach. Do you know we can outrun your entire community with the help of the binis in one day.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MyGeneration(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sad to lose an admirer but I think you are unfair.

You read the thread from page 0 , you saw the insults and distortion of facts against the Ijaw and my person. Yet, you refused to caution your fellow tribesmen instead you faced me.

#Search your conscience sweety
everything the OP said is true, every Rivers person knows the atrocities of Ijaws in the old rivers state wen rivers and beyelsa was together.
The only reason y u people refused to join ur brothers in Bayelsa was because of Portharcourt and igbo abandoned properties u ijaws used the machinatery of state to steal.
That was how Edwin Clark an Ijaw man made the ijaw tribalism clear to other groups when he said "no Igbo man from the south south can occupy the presidency slot or vp when it comes to the southsouth, dat was why y ijaws tried ur best to kill odilis presidential ambition an ndoni man; and made sure ur clueless mumu son dat doesn't know his left from his right arise as president, thank God he was booted out.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MyGeneration(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
see who wants to fight ijaw people? Hahahhaa. I laugh in Portuguese. Una no reach. Do you know we can outrun your entire community with the help of the binis in one day.
una get strength and una dae find bini help to outrun one community, if we igbos alone without help from anybody whether bini or ogoni or anybody decide to outrun ijaw land, u wud be telling even ur next 10generation of how igbos commited genocide on ijaw people. U know u cant fight us one on one, if ijaw ever try igbos and let everyother tribe look away the entire Ijaws wud go extinct.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
stop disturbing me, Barcanista.
So because of this thread is why you opened a new moniker.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MyGeneration(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=revolt post=41838481]Io bros by 5yrs 20 months u mean 7yrs. Anyways I grew up in Ph, n I can say this anywhere, there's no ethnicity the ijaws have not attacked there, I saw the ijaw ikwerre, ijaw ogoni, n many more. Even itsekiris, urhobos, Benin etc can testify. Ijaw is a minority in rivers state. The creation of bayelsa made that happen.

Ijaw cannot democratically win rivers again, except they're handed over to.
[/quote]
they are bunch of land grabbers, there was even a time they were claiming that Ogoni people were Ijaws, but they lost out on there land grabbing campaign.
If they like let them keep looking that one day ph ikwerre land wud be there's, if they want to form another state, the okrika part which happens to be a very small area in ph wud be ceeded out to them

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
ghostmist:
Where will the Niger Delta gather? and who is the Niger Delta?

Mr man be specific and speak for your Ijaw clan only.
Why are u asking me stupid questions, i call ur name Abi u miss road, don't u know were ur follow ghosts and spirits are ni?
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Dbboy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You may not be aware but I assume that you have your google.

Type.... Obollo and Eastern Ibeno people!

And here we go again, "Google is her friend" the same Google you choose not to believe when others quote it in buttressing there point. Such a loving hypocrite Tonye, all that your sweet nonsense of words are for the gullible, people can see right through your intention.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

una get strength and una dae find bini help to outrun one community, if we igbos alone without help from anybody whether bini or ogoni or anybody decide to outrun ijaw land, u wud be telling even ur next 10generation of how igbos commited genocide on ijaw people. U know u cant fight us one on one, if ijaw ever try igbos and let everyother tribe look away the entire Ijaws wud go extinct.
hahahaha. Bini people alone will cure your madness. You can't fight binis not to talk of ijaw. When they were beating up and looting your properties in new benin as at two years ago why didn't you fight? You people later ended up running to the palace of the Oba of Benin to come to your rescue. See who wan wipe out Bini people. Bini people are not yet ready to take over that anioma. They're waiting for the day you'll declare biafra so they can do what they've always wanted to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Ugomba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
tombraokoto:
hahahaha. Bini people alone will cure your madness. You can't fight binis not to talk of ijaw. When they were beating up and looting your properties in new benin as at two years ago why didn't you fight? You people later ended up running to the palace of the Oba of Benin to come to your rescue. See who wan wipe out Bini people. Bini people are not yet ready to take over that anioma. They're waiting for the day you'll declare biafra so they can do what they've always wanted to do.
barcanista stop hiding under this moniker that you opened today just for this thread.. That is Cowardice.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by ghostmist: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:

Why are u asking me stupid questions, i call ur name Abi u miss road, don't u know were ur follow ghosts and spirits are ni?
Honestly, your parents should have exchanged you for a bottle of seamans Aromatic Schnapps....

reply me when you've grown some brains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

Who d gods want to distroy they first maké dem mad, omo locate d nearest psychiatric hospital because u nor well, how many War una done ever win, ask ur ancestors. Na ijaw dey hungry u to fught, una die wella
Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
The only reason y u people refused to join ur brothers in Bayelsa was because of Portharcourt and igbo abandoned properties u ijaws used the machinatery of state to steal.

Valid points. Ebitu Ukiwe noted this when he was brainstorming with the Igboids delegation on how to push the entire Ijaw into Bayelsa state, without making Abacha to suspect foul play.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Eastlink(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who doesnt know the Ijaw expansionist agenda.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ugomba:
barcanista stop hiding under this moniker that you opened today just for this thread.. That is Cowardice.
Continue showing the world how an average igbo man thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by Marcelini(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:

Who d gods want to distroy they first maké dem mad, omo locate d nearest psychiatric hospital because u nor well, how many War una done ever win, ask ur ancestors. Na ijaw dey hungry u to fught, una die wella

Where were you when Barcanista was dancing Igbophobic drum beats played for him by Igbophobic tribes of Nigeria.

You kept quiet, didn't you? Well now the entire Ijaws will pay for Barcanista sins, we will return his Igbophobia in 1 million folds.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! by MyGeneration(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akpolagha:

see who dae talk, wen ur brother Ataka boro try am, we no even need 1 month to wipe una finish 12 days was enuf, we no dae make mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.