Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,386 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State (19402 Views)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by polazi(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Y u tooo dy lie like dis The bus I saw, Is it d range rover Sport u said u wia driving... grin welldone ooooo
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by Socketbet: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Is anambra state in rainy season now angry angry
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by CHARLLYk(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2016
nosypat:
Glad you survived but guy, the narrative poor sha in every possible way. The use of adjectives sef na war....shu.
Hope the flood water no pass enter brain sha.
#testimony.

Hope you can teach us how to write. Thanks
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by CHARLLYk(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Bossforeva:
chill nigger its on Front page.
Got some Hero bottles chilling in the refrigerator. You care for a drink?
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by CHARLLYk(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RIP

Same to you
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by CHARLLYk(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2016
BrokenTV:

That would have been a long journey, what That would have done is reverse back, to Ngene oka market, follow the road that lead to St Felix catholic church, by following that road straight, it will lead them to Nibo town, after going through the S junction in Nibo, they will link up to the road going to Amawbia through Governors lodge.
I always avoid that mmiri mkpoto whenever it rains heavily especially at night, somebody have even lost his life their.

Right there that night many people who were also trapped were calling for alternative routes but what they got was that it was a similar situation everywhere. In fact a woman gave her testimony of how she survived being electrocuted in the flood at Eke-Awka. We also saw number of cars that were carried away by flood around CPS and Kwata areas. We were advised to stay put and be patient with it.
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by CHARLLYk(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Kirinwa:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Op can you say you don't know the implications of night travel.
It rained, flood everywhere, bus nearly collapsed, crazed bike man ventured and lost his life.

You still went on. That surely means your life means nothing to you.
I hate stories like this.

What should we have done?? Return to many miles we've come over? Or sleep in the car at such a location? Note also that we were seeing Awka from there which mean we were close home and family and friends were waiting anxiously... We had also people that were traveling to Enugu there also waiting
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by SHAIBULIAR: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2016
CHARLLYk:

Same to you
and you too grin
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by CHARLLYk(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Menzy86:
An average Nigerian has problem with tenses. Has, have, had....... All used in most cases inappropriately and interchangeably. This post nearly blinded me! Chai.

Sorry for your eye. Please I need a tutor. Can I be your student?
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by omoagbeke(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Op thank God for your life, the bike man's action reminds me of scenes in 1000 ways to die or wat is it called, the guy forgot that it is beta to be late than be late
Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by Plus234(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Socketbet:
Is anambra state in rainy season now angry angry

no mind the Op and he is not even the ORIGINAL POSTER SELF, if you check the link you will see that it happen on 13 sept 2015 but he remove that part

On a faithful Sunday (13th of September 2015) my day began like every other Sunday,

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State by merits(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2016
upon all the trauma you still have a gods to snap pix,hmmmm I know some Nigerian will busy chatting n shaping in d hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From David Oyedepo's 62nd birthday Party / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.