Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD (2562 Views)

I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / Help! I Dont See Anywhere Females Where Baptised By The Apostles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
i have to get this off my chest...cause am on the verge of loosing my sanity....

someone has to tell me if there is truly God....call it blasphemy or whatever....bt i really dont understand any of this....

why are some ppl rich and others poor??

why does d good ones die and the bad ones live...??

why is it that u pray to God bt yet he seems not to answer...??

is he not the one that said we should ask and we shall receive....

the bible....#

it has a very conflicting nature...in one place it will say do this....in another it will say dont do that same thing

are those actually the word of God or a formulated tale by individuals ??

am officially in transition...av looked up and down..and i have not seen any reason to hold unto this beliefs xcept the fact that am alive....

bt what is the meaning of life if u Have to watch ur loved ones die...and d bad eggs roaming about

what is life if u r constantly sad of ur existence

what is life if u see the same God u've praying to for a long time favouring others excluding u....does it mean he is partial??

why is it supposed to be that ppl dat venture into bad paths flourish and u that have been praying or relying on him suffer...

this God of a creator is really one thing i dont know if i should believe.....

the robber that died on the cross with his supposed son was forgiven...#dats not my problem ....bt i know other innocent ppl were there....suffering...nd yet someone that looted and enjoyed himself in a wrong way got forgiven....

does it mean that we should not xpect him to help us in our times of need...bt rather source the solution ourselves...either right or wrong??

what is even luck....??

some ppl marked out by God to be favoured or what?? so the rest are not his creation or dont deserve to be favoured??

why does ppl that do bad flourish and those that struggle to survive in their on little way encounter one problem or the other...

does it mean its not right do things right..??

isnt God supposed to be protecting us as his creation

i know everyone is a sinner...bt it seems those that kill ppl for money has more mercy from our 'GOD'..than someone that insults his elder...

i have watched ppl all my life doing the wrong thing to succeed with the xception of a very few ones termed 'lucky'
......oh yeah...and d rest....mostly d faithfuls don't deserve to be lucky?? ...

he creates others to be beautiful and handsome...while some are ugly....why is it even that way....partiality or he chooses whom to give which...??

isnt he supposed to be unbiased God that loves all his children ??...hmmm that one aside

does it really mean that we dont need God..or that he chooses whom to bless because the rest are not blessing-worthy??..

my mum is a fervent prayer even before she gave birth to me...she'd probably skin me alive if she should know am typing this...bt am wondering why God still allows her to suffer up till now...over 35 yrs of different fervent prayers and fasting..some of which i took part

i know what am saying...
av seen things...
and i think its really not worth it....

maybe there is no God....or perhabs there is...

bt am done with all dis beliefs

i think the best thing for me now is to live my life the way it seem right to me...and do things that are gonna make me succeed since its clear enof to me that if actually God exists....he is very partial

so tell me...of what use is it??

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by domopps(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
All you need is Jesus!

Cheeeers
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
do u want to see God walking along the street?brother quit worrying abt things of this life cos ts vanity,Jesus Christ Himself said d poor u wld always have wt u....so things wld always seem unfair,y?cos d prince of this world is in charge,u must have seen d real african magic i suppose
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oktoberfest:
do u want to see God walking along the street?brother quit worrying abt things of this life cos ts vanity,Jesus Christ Himself said d poor u wld always have wt u....so things wld always seem unfair,y?cos d prince of this world is in charge,u must have seen d real african magic i suppose
u dnt seem to get me...
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ahhhhh............... The path one stumbles until one finally realizes the truth............

It's extremely convoluted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP.. DONT THINK U ARE THE ONLY ONE ALONE ON THIS..

U KNOW SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO SHARE AGONY SO THAT PEOPLE WILL GIVE U ADVICES AND COUNSEL..

FIRSTLY THIS IS MY OWN ANALYSIS FROM THE LITTLE I VE SEEN IN LIFE..

.. IF ATALL I HAVEN'T LEARNT ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.. I HAVE LEARNT THAT.. LIFE ISNT FAIR ITS JUST THAT WE GET ITS UNFAIRNESS IN DIFFERENT MEASURES.. THOSE PEOPLE U SEE FLOURISHING IN UR MIND U THINK THEY GOT NO PROBLEM... BUT CALL ONE OF THEM TO TELL U HIS/HER OWN AGONY.. U WILL BE SUPRISED THAT URS ISNT EVEN A PROBLEM..

THEIR IS AN ADAGE THAT SAYS.. UR PROBLEM ISNT THE ISSUE BUT UR ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT..

AS FOR UR GOD CONCEPT.... FROM ALL U HAVE TYPED UP THERE.. I THINK U NEED NO ROCKET SCIENCE TO TELL U THAT U SHOULD STAND UP AND FACE WHATS FACING U.. U SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT NO SKYFAIRY DADDY IS HELPING U..

LET ME TELL U ONE SHORT STORY.. I ONCE FAILED TO GET ADMISSION IN MY FAV UNI... AS AN ATHIEST.. MY MUM TOLD ME THAT GOD IS DEALING WITH ME FOR NOT BELIEVING IN HIM.. COS MY MUM IS A STAUNCH BELIEVER...
I REPLIED HER THUS"" WHEN MY ELDER SIS PAPER WAS MISSING IN ONE OF HER FINALS EXAMS DESPITE HER SUBMITTING.. U TOLD HER ITS HER CROSS SHE IS CARRYING BUT NOW MINE IS A PUNISHMENT..." SHE MURMURED AND WENT OUT..

U SEE THIS WORLD IS OF DIFFERENT VIEWS.. THEY WITH FAITH VIEW THEIR SHORTCOMINGS AS CROSS OURS AS PUNISHMENT.. BUT AS A FREETHINKING MAN.. I VEIW IT AS SHORTCOMINGS.. I VIEW IT AS UPS AND DOWNS..

NOW LASTLY OP... ITS UR DECISION TO MAKE.. IF PRAYING TO UR GOD WORKS FOR U.. CONTINUE BUT FROM UR ASSERTIONS.. I THINK U SHOUL FACE UR PROBLEM AND TACKLE THEM..

AND DONT COMPARRE URSELF TO OTHERS COS U DON'T KNOW WHAT THRY PASSED THROUGH OR WHAT THEY ARE PASSING THROUGH..

THANKS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by ichommy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
domopps:
All you need is Jesus!

Cheeeers

Mtcheww

@ OP welcome to the Club cheesy
cc hahn johndon22 plaetton

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by hahn(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
nuelzy:
u dnt seem to get me...

God is a creation of the mind that worship. "It" doesn't exist in reality. Join our nl freethinkers group on whatsapp. Drop your phone number and I'll add you up

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by David0(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
@OP

I completely understand ur point, I've bn in ur situation too many times.

However, d difference btw u n I is I never doubted God's existence but rather I get angry at God for allowing certain things happen in my life.

In situations like these, I always rmb Job's case, n I imagine what Job wud hv gone thru to d extent of questioning God.

U know wat, dis is just what d world is about, sin has changed d course of dis world, so that, we as Christians are no longer concerned about what happens to us here, but we remain focus for dat which is to come...The Kingdom of God.

So OP, yes...God does exist, He sees ur pain, He sees all ur going thru, but He also told u what u need to do. Believe and accept Jesus, when u have d Holy Spirit in ur life, ur experience of peace even in dis chaos world, will be ur testimony to others.
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
hahn:

God is a creation of the mind that worship. "It" doesn't exist in reality. Join our nl freethinkers group on whatsapp. Drop your phone number and I'll add you up
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by ichommy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
hahn:

cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
krattoss:
OP.. DONT THINK U ARE THE ONLY ONE ALONE ON THIS..

U KNOW SOMETIMES ITS GOOD TO SHARE AGONY SO THAT PEOPLE WILL GIVE U ADVICES AND COUNSEL..

FIRSTLY THIS IS MY OWN ANALYSIS FROM THE LITTLE I VE SEEN IN LIFE..

.. IF ATALL I HAVEN'T LEARNT ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.. I HAVE LEARNT THAT.. LIFE ISNT FAIR ITS JUST THAT WE GET ITS UNFAIRNESS IN DIFFERENT MEASURES.. THOSE PEOPLE U SEE FLOURISHING IN UR MIND U THINK THEY GOT NO PROBLEM... BUT CALL ONE OF THEM TO TELL U HIS/HER OWN AGONY.. U WILL BE SUPRISED THAT URS ISNT EVEN A PROBLEM..

THEIR IS AN ADAGE THAT SAYS.. UR PROBLEM ISNT THE ISSUE BUT UR ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT..

AS FOR UR GOD CONCEPT.... FROM ALL U HAVE TYPED UP THERE.. I THINK U NEED NO ROCKET SCIENCE TO TELL U THAT U SHOULD STAND UP AND FACE WHATS FACING U.. U SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT NO SKYFAIRY DADDY IS HELPING U..

LET ME TELL U ONE SHORT STORY.. I ONCE FAILED TO GET ADMISSION IN MY FAV UNI... AS AN ATHIEST.. MY MUM TOLD ME THAT GOD IS DEALING WITH ME FOR NOT BELIEVING IN HIM.. COS MY MUM IS A STAUNCH BELIEVER...
I REPLIED HER THUS"" WHEN MY ELDER SIS PAPER WAS MISSING IN ONE OF HER FINALS EXAMS DESPITE HER SUBMITTING.. U TOLD HER ITS HER CROSS SHE IS CARRYING BUT NOW MINE IS A PUNISHMENT..." SHE MURMURED AND WENT OUT..

U SEE THIS WORLD IS OF DIFFERENT VIEWS.. THEY WITH FAITH VIEW THEIR SHORTCOMINGS AS CROSS OURS AS PUNISHMENT.. BUT AS A FREETHINKING MAN.. I VEIW IT AS SHORTCOMINGS.. I VIEW IT AS UPS AND DOWNS..

NOW LASTLY OP... ITS UR DECISION TO MAKE.. IF PRAYING TO UR GOD WORKS FOR U.. CONTINUE BUT FROM UR ASSERTIONS.. I THINK U SHOUL FACE UR PROBLEM AND TACKLE THEM..

AND DONT COMPARRE URSELF TO OTHERS COS U DON'T KNOW WHAT THRY PASSED THROUGH OR WHAT THEY ARE PASSING THROUGH..

THANKS.
i think i got a whole lot outta ur post...tnx
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by sonofthunder: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
if that's your thinking, then you need to rethink your thinking
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by plaetton: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ahhh!

The agony of unfulfilled expectations.

The source of all human suffering lies in the agony of unfulfilled desires.

Once you gain mental sovereignty, you see the world and your place in it with greater clarity.
Thereupon, you shall take charge of your life, and your desires , and your expectations, .but without the agony of relying on the prayer lottery, and the mysterious machinations of an invisible skyfairy.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by donnffd(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
hahn:

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by callmeVal: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
All of you claiming God's own and Christians.

Continue in your deep fallacy and wish you guys see the truth soon

Group chat

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by donnffd(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP, I understand your plight, but I want to hope that your reason for not believing is more than what you stated here, being an atheist is more than just being angry at God and thinking he is partial, don't get me wrong,I am an atheist and I question these things but I fear your decision might be too hasty, I would suggest you read books like Age of reason, the God delusion...I suggest you research more about the universe and science and how we all got here, I also suggest you read the bible and if possible the Quran and the Torah... I want you to be well informed before you make your decision...good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
There's is no God. You're responsible for your self. Don't let these fuckers deceive you not believing a book sold to them so they could enslaved their people. A book that condones slavery and rape and misogyny

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by malvisguy212: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
nuelzy:
u dnt seem to get me...
this is exact from the op.

"why is it that u pray to God bt yet he
seems not to answer...??
the bible....# "

And my reply to this is :

Well, the scriptural doctrine of faith is an ACTIVE , persistent, bold approach to
God. We seem to think that faith is a
PASSIVE virtue; that it's a set of BELIEFS
or a way of THINKING , whereas in
scripture it's a way of acting! That's where, possibly, the difference may come in.
If you are really searching for answer to your prayer, read this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/2318252/reason-why-prayer-not-being

And also, you said this in the op:

" it has a very conflicting nature...in one
place it will say do this....in another it will say dont do that same thing are those actually the word of God or a
formulated tale by individuals ?? "

Were in the bible God say don't do this and later he said do this? Provide scriptural proof for this accusations against God.

The truth is that, the bible contradicte your nature, you can amend your way by returning to God family, accept Jesus and begin a new life, do you accept Him or reject Him ?

You said this:
" what is life if u see the same God u've
praying to for a long time favouring
others excluding u....does it mean he is
partial??"

Have you ever hurt someone ? Do you want God to be fair ? Fairness and mercy of God which do you prefer ? If you want God to be fair, I don't think you will be here typing this, you will have to pay for the evil you commit to others. The truth is God is merciful that why He send His son to pay for the sin we commit. God of Love want the universe to live in peace but will you force someone to Love you ? People must hate you, suffering will always be their, bible only advice us how to deal with it, bible say "a refining by fire" what does it mean ? sometimes suffering refined our faith and help us grow in holiness, do you know what I've been through in this life, HELL, but by His grace I am still alive, most of my friends are dead, but today I am here, I thank God for this.

Read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2552255/god-love-innocent-wouldnt-suffer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
let me start off by answering and strengthening you on the questions you asked about the wicked or evil succeeding while the good failing and if God is fair or not-
read up Psalm 73 from 1 to 28.
vs 1; "truly God is good to Israel, to such as are PURE in heart."
my question to your OP, are you pure in heart? do u desist sin and seek repentance when you fail God? do you have love for God and compassion for your fellow man? will you sacrifice your needs for someone whose needs are greater? if your answer to any of these is no, then re-evaluate yourself well.
read up the following pls; Matt 5:8, Psalm 51:10, Pvb 4:23, Gal 5:17, 2nd Timothy 2:21 and Heb 12:14.

now lets continue to verse 2.
vs 2; "But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled"
it is very clear your feet has stumbled already op, so u are in same shoes with the Psalmist. lets go on to vs 3
vs 3: For I was ENVIOUS of the boastful, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked"
vs 4: for there are no pangs in their death, but their strength is firm"
vs 5: they are not in trouble as other men, nor are they plagued like other men"
vs 6: therefore pride serves as their necklace, violence covers them like a garment"
vs 7: their eyes bulge with abundance. They have more than heart could wish"
vs 8; they scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression, they speak loftily"
vs 9: they set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walks through earth"

now you can see that from vs 3 to 9 describe what you called bad people are flourishing while good are dying.

vs 10: therefore his(God's) people return here, and waters(tears) of a full cup are drain by them"

vs 11: They say, “How would God know? Does the Most High know anything?”

vs 12; This is what the wicked are like always free of care, they go on amassing wealth.\

we can see that vs 10 to 12 is exactly what you are doing.

vs 13; Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure, and have washed my hands in innocence.

vs 14; All day long I have been afflicted, and every morning brings new punishments.

vs 15; If I had spoken out like that, I would have betrayed your children.

vs 16 ; When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply

that is how this OP is feeling now, but lets go to vs 17 and see what the OP SHOULD have done.

vs17; till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny.

goooood, go to the sanctuary of God, that is God's presence, that is, his word (the Bible) or fellowship of the brethren ( a church congregation), let us continue pls

vs 18; Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin.

vs 19; How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors!

vs 20; They are like a dream when one awakes; when you arise, Lord, you will despise them as fantasies.

vs 21: When my heart was grieved, and my spirit embittered,

vs 22; I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.

vs 23; Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.

vs 24; You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

vs 18-24 showed how it will end if u the Op return to the lord, in the end you will be lifted to glory not in heaven oo, but here on earth, the Bible further says that he will set a table for you so you can eat while your enemies sit round and helplessly watch in agony, that is the power a true christian has. op are u sure u are a growing christian? or a stagnant one? you bible knowledge seems very weak, and bible is the word of God, do u know who inspired the writing of the bible? it was God the Holy spirit, and these word in the Bible itself are Godthe son (Jesus). no wonder in the book of John, Jesus was described as God's word and he said we must eat his flesh(word of God). the apostle further stated that when born again you are new in the faith, like a growing baby you grow in the first, time will come when you stop taking baby's milk but rather solid food to grow. dear op, u have been feeding on baby's food, its time to eat the real word of God so u can grow and find answers to life challenging questions. God will bless you as you seek him.
d

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Bakozy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
hahn:

add me up 08180772968
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
i am deeply sorry to hear from about your mom. i lost mine when i needed her the most. i am not saying this so as to justify what u are going through, but i want you to know that it has to be for a reason what is happening to her, it could be for two measure reasons; to bring God's glory through your lives or as a punishment for some sins. just seek God's, look into the bible with someone truly in the spirit, and pray with faith believing the case is solved and acting in ways that depicts it. i believe God will not forsake hs children if they turn to him.
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
this is exact from the op.

"why is it that u pray to God bt yet he
seems not to answer...??
the bible....# "

And my reply to this is :

Well, the scriptural doctrine of faith is an ACTIVE , persistent, bold approach to
God. We seem to think that faith is a
PASSIVE virtue; that it's a set of BELIEFS
or a way of THINKING , whereas in
scripture it's a way of acting! That's where, possibly, the difference may come in.
If you are really searching for answer to your prayer, read this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/2318252/reason-why-prayer-not-being

And also, you said this in the op:

" it has a very conflicting nature...in one
place it will say do this....in another it will say dont do that same thing are those actually the word of God or a
formulated tale by individuals ?? "

Were in the bible God say don't do this and later he said do this? Provide scriptural proof for this accusations against God.

The truth is that, the bible contradicte your nature, you can amend your way by returning to God family, accept Jesus and begin a new life, do you accept Him or reject Him ?

You said this:
" what is life if u see the same God u've
praying to for a long time favouring
others excluding u....does it mean he is
partial??"

Have you ever hurt someone ? Do you want God to be fair ? Fairness and mercy of God which do you prefer ? If you want God to be fair, I don't think you will be here typing this, you will have to pay for the evil you commit to others. The truth is God is merciful that why He send His son to pay for the sin we commit. God of Love want the universe to live in peace but will you force someone to Love you ? People must hate you, suffering will always be their, bible only advice us how to deal with it, bible say "a refining by fire" what does it mean ? sometimes suffering refined our faith and help us grow in holiness, do you know what I've been through in this life, HELL, but by His grace I am still alive, most of my friends are dead, but today I am here, I thank God for this.

Read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2552255/god-love-innocent-wouldnt-suffer
so he is merciful to those that he chooses??
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Ganjafama(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Oktoberfest:
Jesus Christ Himself said d poor u wld always have wt u....so things wld always seem unfair,y?cos d prince of this world is in charge,
I am sure the prince you are referring to is satan. But it doesn't make sense for God to create a beautiful world like this only to hand it over to satan to rule over, pillage and destroy.
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Every Christian here should explain exodus 21 and deut 21:10-14
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by malvisguy212: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2016
nuelzy:
so he is merciful to those that he chooses??

Psalm 145:9
The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is
over all that he has made.
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Yaksson:
i am deeply sorry to hear from about your mom. i lost mine when i needed her the most. i am not saying this so as to justify what u are going through, but i want you to know that it has to be for a reason what is happening to her, it could be for two measure reasons; to bring God's glory through your lives or as a punishment for some sins. just seek God's, look into the bible with someone truly in the spirit, and pray with faith believing the case is solved and acting in ways that depicts it. i believe God will not forsake hs children if they turn to him.
av been with him all dis while....yet i feel forsaken...nothing seems to ever go right
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by nuelzy: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
Psalm 145:9
The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is
over all that he has made.
not all....to some of his besties....termed 'lucky'
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2016
nuelzy:
not all....to some of his besties....termed 'lucky'
alright, no need to argued further. Peace
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Ganjafama:
I am sure the prince you are referring to is satan. But it doesn't make sense for God to create a beautiful world like this only to hand it over to satan to rule over, pillage and destroy.
believe what u like,il rather live by simple laws,showing love to neighbours n "foolishly" keeping faith in God Almighty,who does dat hurt?
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by auskenfine(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Do right, work hard, just believe in God and follow him as you have nothing to lose. Think about this bro you will either be rich or poor wether you believe in God or not. So why then worry yourself? Just work hard to make it in life and then believe in God as that way you have nothing to lose.

The advantage we have by believing in God is that ONE day, he will make something out of nothing for us or through us. Just time.
Re: I Dont Think Their Is .......GOD by winner01(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Stand Islam Out / Emeka's Story From Hell / The Theist's Logic Are Far More Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.