Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets (27153 Views)

ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Tycoflu(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeinUnn, where you go carry babe go cook Vila and only down Eva water while she devours fried rice, fish and salad. Guy man go trek down to Franco to go soak garri for mbanefo.
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by chizidgreat(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2016
#Eni njoku eee, I want to be a professor#
Unn where all CBS and BCH students want to change to medicine
Where all lecturers no matter how dull knows how to set questions and mark scripts.
Unn where some departments don't mind releasing a 2.2 candidate as their best graduating #sadism
Unn where boys have just 2 hostels and girls 14 yet boys have less acomodation problems than girls. Guess what? Squatting tinz. Even squatters still squat their own friends
Unn where every girl has rich parents
Unn where combined students do well more than major.
LOL
I love UNN die

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by alwaysemmy(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2016
You forgot California, hilltop, ọnụ iyi behind flat, ezenweze,.... Min
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by ntutu(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2016
I miss UNN alot. I miss Casablanca for Odenigwe, Jives,Old Carolina, Osmond,11:45,SUB, round house. Were staff kids felt like gods.were A belongs to the lecturer, B depends on how much you carry or which hotel a girl will pay in kind and C is for average students.were a girl on Pass will graduate with 2.2.lol.were girls don't play with okpa di Oku, were a guy with 500 can get the best babe. I miss Rev. Fr Onoyima at St.Peter's .were academical life over ruled social life.were if u Bleep up school security underground cell awaits you and your babe bringing food for you.I miss UNN alot .
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by buzz8u: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeinunn when the only bank available was first bank..and the intercontinental bank opened..those guys working there took all the chics

#lifeinunn when there were no cell phones, u had to go to Nitel to make calls or GS

#lifeinunn the red sand!!!!! Oh the red sand!

#lifeinunn Okpa di oku!!

1 Like

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by valyzubxx(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
When you run from GS building to NSLT only to find out the lecture is actually holding in JIMBAZ 301 #lifeInUNN
Whoever tweets anything involving 'NSLT' is either an overstay student or an alumni.... no current student saw that 'edifice' #lifeinUNN
Restoring the dignity of man wey I no throway..... that's #lifeinUNN
Mbanefo boys know that Kalu was the real MVP #LifeInUNN
If you take a girl to Chitis, leave story, you've taken her to shoprite. #LifeInUNN
#lifeinUnn..Father Onoiyma be spoiling paroles during sermon...
#stat , #chem and #GS courses result be looking like E-F-C-C . #LifeinUnn

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2016
[/i][color=#000099][/color][i] A proud lion in his finals is typing...
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Fawklicant: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
AND NOBODY HERE MENTIONED SANTA VILLA AND JIMBAZZ YAM AND BEANS? shocked

AND NOBODY MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THOSE 'GEEYAM, GEEYAM' FIGHTS BACK THEN AND THE SUBSEQUENT 'OOOOOOOOOOOOH'?

MBANEFO GUYS AND THEIR RENTS OF 'TANKER, TANKER, TANKER' THAT WOULD MAKE THE FAINT HEARTED GIRL MIS-STEP WHENEVER SHE DARED VENTURE INTO THE HOSTEL?'

AND THE COUNTDOWN FOR THE GENERATOR OPERATOR TO TURN ON THE GEN....OPERATOR 1...1...OPERATOR 2...2..OPERATOR 3......AND AFTER A MOMENTARY DEAFENING SILENCE, THE WHOLE FRANCO ERUPTS.......WHOOOOF! Whoof! (Dog barks, and all sorts of animal sounds both real and imagined)

1 Like

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Crystalclara(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Expecting #lifeinRsust
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Themandator: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
LaurelP:
I'm a Lion....

who are you?
Where are my IJ peeps?
If you don ever stand for front of Ibiam dey sample chicks, holla.. when you see dem aristos coming in with their exotic cars. #lifeinunn

IJ 324J.....hmmnnn
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Themandator: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2016
dunkem21:

Aki onu .. This space is dedicated to you ..

You see, you took it as a joke then but now you don hit headlines ..

*Ordinary lecturer wey professors dey dread

Person wey no dey carry handout or textbook ..

Who be Akpors where Aki onu dey ..

Person wey dey use 50 minutes crack joke, take 10 minutes deliver world class lecture ..

Member, Amu na ekele ..

One such lecturer in our faculty then was CHIEEEEEF. A traditional ruler in his community in Imo state.... Very funny but a world class lecturer... I think he is late now.... Another is Osita Aguolu.... Our taxation and Auditing lecturer....if those guys teach you u no Sabi, then go village go ask Maka Y? I miss that environment but its all good... UNEC

1 Like

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by mccaybroewn(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
‪#‎lifeinUNN‬ where lawn tennis court ve seen more prayers than an actual church.....
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Fawklicant:
AND NOBODY HERE MENTIONED SANTA VILLA AND JIMBAZZ YAM AND BEANS? shocked

AND NOBODY MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THOSE 'GEEYAM, GEEYAM' FIGHTS BACK THEN AND THE SUBSEQUENT 'OOOOOOOOOOOOH'?

MBANEFO GUYS AND THEIR RENTS OF 'TANKER, TANKER, TANKER' THAT WOULD MAKE THE FAINT HEARTED GIRL MIS-STEP WHENEVER SHE DARED VENTURE INTO THE HOSTEL?'

AND THE COUNTDOWN FOR THE GENERATOR OPERATOR TO TURN ON THE GEN....OPERATOR 1...1...OPERATOR 2...2..OPERATOR 3......AND AFTER A MOMENTARY DEAFENING SILENCE, THE WHOLE FRANCO ERUPTS.......WHOOOOF! Whoof! (Dog barks, and all sorts of animal sounds both real and imagined)

Yeah and to crown it all. IN THE WEE HOUR WHEN STUDENTS ARE ASLEEP AND STUDENTS ARE TOO LAZY TO WALK DOWN THE CORRIDOR, NEXT THING IS ''THEY UNZIP'' AND WEE FROM THEIR DOOR POST AND IF YOU ARE ON THE GROUND FLOOR, PRAY TO GOD YOU DON'T COME OUT THAT MOMENT.
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2016
#life in unn: You will be in your room reading and then you hear ''akara and bread''
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2016
LifeinUNN
When ur lectures begin by 7am from monday til saturday.
When u hear mbanefo boys shouting "Tanka"
When u prepare for and exams. To get to the hall and the lecturer tells u no more exams
LifeinUNN
When u attend Aki Onu's Lecture and wish it never ended even though he slaps u and whips u as if u were a cow.
Choi, I miss Aki Onu oo. grin
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LifeinUNN
When ur lectures begin by 7am from monday til saturday.
When u hear mbanefo boys shouting "Tanka"
When u prepare for and exams. To get to the hall and the lecturer tells u no more exams
LifeinUNN
When u attend Aki Onu'[/b]s Lecture and wish it never ended even though he slaps u and whips u as if u were a cow.
Choi, I miss [b]Aki Onu oo
. grin

That guy is one sick dude
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2016
chizidgreat:
#Eni njoku eee, I want to be a professor#
Unn where all CBS and BCH students want to change to medicine
Where all lecturers no matter how dull knows how to set questions and mark scripts.
Unn where some departments don't mind releasing a 2.2 candidate as their best graduating #sadism
Unn where boys have just 2 hostels and girls 14 yet boys have less acomodation problems than girls. Guess what? Squatting tinz. Even squatters still squat their own friends
Unn where every girl has rich parents
Unn where combined students do well more than major.
LOL
I love UNN die
UNN where combined students are seen as those who didn't pass jamb even though most of them scored higher than some stutendts in major
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Eberex:

That guy is one sick dude
I remembered the day he ran after me in GS building to whip me for applying lipstick to his class. He sent all the girls out of the class cos we were wearing red lipstick.
Also remembered the day he flogged me while we were waiting for another lecturer just because he knew me and I was standing up instead of sitting.
Rememebered the day I asked him the meaning of Ikpu cos I didn't know it and then he told me to stand up.
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by sheubaba2013: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Lifeinlautech...Iya number 1 amala was a hit back to back. Engineering faculty the read hard faculty.
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Kennycyphers(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2016
debuscket:
# Where doctor wood is more popular than d DVC
# Where ibiam gals form pass transformer
# Where a single gal in G-H mks everybody shout 'tanker tanker tanker'
# Where u must not flash torch at luv garden in d nite else u might see ur fellowship bro nd sis in "anatomical position"
..........life in UNEC

Lol.... Doctor wood popular no be small... you re there bro. #lifeinunec
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I remembered the day he ran after me in GS building to whip me for applying lipstick to his class. He sent all the girls out of the class cos we were wearing red lipstick.
Also remembered the day he flogged me while we were waiting for another lecturer just because he knew me and I was standing up instead of sitting.
Rememebered the day I asked him the meaning of Ikpu cos I didn't know it and then he told me to stand up.

lolz.......you must be his favorite student. I wonder how such a fellow ended up in the Lions Den undecided
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by joanana(f): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2016
buzz8u:
#lifeinunn when the only bank available was first bank..and the intercontinental bank opened..those guys working there took all the chics

#lifeinunn when there were no cell phones, u had to go to Nitel to make calls or GS

#lifeinunn the red sand!!!!! Oh the red sand!

#lifeinunn Okpa di oku!!

wan nna u gerrit!!!. Life in UNN before MTN Glo and Econnect..... Nitel and the free internet cheats!!!!

Chai!! I miss Rev. Father Onoyima, Okpa di okwu, Jives, Lantafino , etc!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by gechyy2(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Lifeinunec.. abi unec no follow for unn........ Unec where babes dey use fork even drink garri...
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
iteleaye:
When Lautech go trend?

Corporate and wedding suits are our speciality... grin
Nawao
4 tops for only one person shocked For this kain weather
#Abegleavetrashfor LAWMA
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
iteleaye:
When Lautech go trend?

Corporate and wedding suits are our speciality... grin
Nawao
4 tops for only one person shocked For this kain weather
#Abegleavetrashfor LAWMA
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by cmart09(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeinOxford, Oh! those Sexy teens, wish I stayed back.
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Eberex:

lolz.......you must be his favorite student. I wonder how such a fellow ended up in the Lions Den undecided
He doesn't have a favourite student. He can attack one at anytime even when u meet him for the first time.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Davisss: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeinUNN...wen dia was scarcity of water..and d franco boys had to fetch olympic swimming pool as alternative..... Wen faculty of arts got d rich and Pretty babes, microbiology d hottest, social science pg student babes(over age), physical science d frustrated babes, engineering 10 babes. #lifeinUNN wen one babe dey form posh, I come pay am surprise visit for bello hostel, jam her where she dey chop bons with custard...na dat day she became my bae.....

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by chika1996: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
dunkem21:

From Awo to aja ..

From Isakaita to Okeke ..

From Slessor to Okpara ..

Akintola na Akpabio nwanne ya grin

..Who remember 11:45, SUB, round house, Odenigwe, Cartwright, Ikejiani, Odim, ..

Chai ..

chitis nko
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by chelseaboi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
#life in unn#
From 3yrs at home cuz of unn admission issue down to numerous Es in results down to Fs..finally to 3 extra yrs and lastly graduating with a PASS
Unn was fun
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by chelseaboi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Others be hating because ‪#‎lifeinunn‬ is a hit. Egbon if you want UNN admission come and collect it.
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by chelseaboi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
#Life in unn#
Unec gals forming like say their papa na dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Pupils Desert Schools After Eating Free Meals / Facts About Africa / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.