Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets (27158 Views)

ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / Covenant University Trends On Twitter See Tweets / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Life at #unn nsukka: every morning as early as 7:30am boys are marching from franco hostels, passing the short cuts leading to santa villa. And what's for breakfast? Akpu or yam and beans. Boys end up dozing during lectures
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Djboosting:

If you don't know Alata @ underg ... You're not a student, just don't waste your parents' money wink

u are ryt bro....same as amazing delicacy....lolz
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hallmark08:
Laustress!!! One day one stress
monkey no fine buh hin mama lyk am
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
peezu:
God bless you
a big AMEN!!
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Great lions and lionesses!!!
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2016
jaylicioussss:
lifeinUnn the fear of chemistry department is the beginning of wisdom. once they hol u. nwanne fogerrit

chai..... I can never forget that Carver building
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Fawklicant:
AND NOBODY HERE MENTIONED SANTA VILLA AND JIMBAZZ YAM AND BEANS? shocked

AND NOBODY MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THOSE 'GEEYAM, GEEYAM' FIGHTS BACK THEN AND THE SUBSEQUENT 'OOOOOOOOOOOOH'?

MBANEFO GUYS AND THEIR RENTS OF 'TANKER, TANKER, TANKER' THAT WOULD MAKE THE FAINT HEARTED GIRL MIS-STEP WHENEVER SHE DARED VENTURE INTO THE HOSTEL?'

AND THE COUNTDOWN FOR THE GENERATOR OPERATOR TO TURN ON THE GEN....OPERATOR 1...1...OPERATOR 2...2..OPERATOR 3......AND AFTER A MOMENTARY DEAFENING SILENCE, THE WHOLE FRANCO ERUPTS.......WHOOOOF! Whoof! (Dog barks, and all sorts of animal sounds both real and imagined)

Nna , You were there
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2016
joanana:

wan nna u gerrit!!!. Life in UNN before MTN Glo and Econnect..... Nitel and the free internet cheats!!!!

Chai!! I miss Rev. Father Onoyima, Okpa di okwu, Jives, Lantafino , etc!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fr. Ononyima has been transferred
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2016
For those who attend Franco mass on sundays, do you remember the priest who likes Latin. Secundu Sequente!
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by valyzubxx(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Nkruma girls be like "Mbanefo, I'm feeling cold" #LifeinUNN
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Ibegbud: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
LifeInUnn, if you didn't climb this, then you didn't attend University of Nigeria, Nsukka campus

Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by Eberex(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
Ibegbud:
LifeInUnn, if you didn't climb this, then you didn't attend University of Nigeria, Nsukka campus

yeah but i didnt climb though. I was with my room mate, and he was the rough type hence he was chosen to do that grin
Re: #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets by MrCork: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
joanana:

wan nna u gerrit!!!. Life in UNN before MTN Glo and Econnect..... Nitel and the free internet cheats!!!!

Chai!! I miss Rev. Father Onoyima, Okpa di okwu, Jives, Lantafino , etc!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^this lightskin one looooklike one of my future baby mama wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.