Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

••Peep this•• - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ••Peep this•• (2705 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays On IG, Peep At Her Photos / Angels Of Death: A Peep Into A Brothel In Ijora Badia / Make Him/her Feel Special With A Gift:::: Take A Peep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

••Peep this•• by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
I saw this on Facebook..
I'll just copy & paste exactly.

-A girl at a bus stop spotted a handsome man and -without hesitation went to him and said " you look cute.. I like you.".... The man out of shock simply placed his hand on her shoulder and said "My dear, this love and infatuation are all nothing. You are too young to be behaving like this. Pls go home and study hard so that you can have a successful life."..
He then placed a piece of paper in her hand and said " I have written some words of wisdom and bible verses for you. Read them before you go to sleep." And then he walked away.
The girl went back to her hostel in shame and before she slept she opened up the paper and read thus: "Are you blind? My wife was standing behind me. Any way, this is my number. Call me anytime. ..... By the way, I like you too!"

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ••Peep this•• by Laveda(f): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
shocked shocked That man is sharp mehn grin grin
No dulling.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ••Peep this•• by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin

that's clever.

Eyan mayweather.
Re: ••Peep this•• by Adasun(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by bronzegoddess(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Looooool.
No time to waste time
Re: ••Peep this•• by ggrin(f): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
shocked shocked That man is sharp mehn grin grin
No dulling.. cheesy
say no to panadullgringringrin
Re: ••Peep this•• by Timestable(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
END TIME MAN, END TIME GIRL AND END TIME NOTE.
Re: ••Peep this•• by Mologi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Looooool.
No time to waste time
home wreckers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: ••Peep this•• by Laveda(f): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
ggrin:
say no to panadullgringringrin
gringringringringrin
Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chai!badt sharp guy.
Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol.... It is really difficult for some men to turn down such offers though.
Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
See scope.
Re: ••Peep this•• by missKiffy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol
Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
RexKex:
Lol.... It is really difficult for some men to turn down such offers though.

especially if the chick carry both front & back.
Re: ••Peep this•• by dechandel(f): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by ggrin(f): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
gringringringringrin
who da nigga u wanna hit hard? grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by Laveda(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
ggrin:
who da nigga u wanna hit hard? grin
One idíøt like that angry angry
Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Men grin I shake my head.

I swear to God rebel no word of a lie...

I'm at the gynecologist waiting room. 9ja man who toasted me way back and I said no, not my type. Fast forward a year, I'm in the waiting room. I see this dude with a woman and child, sat close together he's got the child on his lap.

He keeps looking at me, by putting his face behind the child so the woman can't see and he's winking at me.
I'm like shocked wtf. #awkward...

I get up and move away, turn my back on them and pull out a book to read. The lady gets called in by the nurse with the child in tow. In less than 1min the man is walking up and down trying to get my attention.

He then walks past and hands me a note. I open and read.

"Hi I think I've seen you somewhere before. Sorry I can't say hello now because I'm with my sister. Please call me"

I can see ppl watching our lil show. I got up put the paper in the bin, sat back down and open my book.

The Way people looking at me when the lady comes out and they leave. cry cry I wanted to die..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by cosby02(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by ggrin(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
One idíøt like that angry angry
the nigga will dig u hard undecidedgrin tongue
Re: ••Peep this•• by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
ggrin:
the nigga will dig u hard undecidedgrin tongue
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: ••Peep this•• by firstking01(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Idd grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by IamLEGEND1: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2016

Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Not funny!

This story doesn't add up. Tell me more about the position of the wife again in relation to the husband.

What went down defies laws of physics-- I mean woman/man physics.

If the wife was behind him, why did she not introduce herself and bitc*h slap that little girl.

Just saying, this guy aint as slick as he thinks he is. Looser

Men nowadays......tufiakwa. cheesy
Re: ••Peep this•• by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Xiadnat:
Not funny!

This story doesn't add up. Tell me more about the position of the wife again in relation to the husband.

What went down defies laws of physics-- I mean woman/man physics.

If the wife was behind him, why did she not introduce herself and bitc*h slap that little girl.

Just saying, this guy aint as slick as he thinks he is. Looser

Men nowadays......tufiakwa. cheesy

This sounds like something a spiritualist would say before blowing white powder into empty space. Try to be more coherent.
Re: ••Peep this•• by bqlekan(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
dude must have scripted that note before he left home, or should I say the wife doesn't care about what the husband wrote on the paper.,... grin
Re: ••Peep this•• by Mashkov: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
So tell me, when did he scribble the note without the wife noticing?!
Re: ••Peep this•• by trybe(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Timestable:
END TIME MAN, END TIME GIRL AND END TIME NOTE.
ENDTIME Op AND ENDTIME COMMENTS
Re: ••Peep this•• by ggrin(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin lipsrsealed
I pity ucheesy
Re: ••Peep this•• by E383: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nubian113:
Men grin I shake my head.

I swear to God rebel no word of a lie...

I'm at the gynecologist waiting room. 9ja man who toasted me way back and I said no, not my type. Fast forward a year, I'm in the waiting room. I see this dude with a woman and child, sat close together he's got the child on his lap.

He keeps looking at me, by putting his face behind the child so the woman can't see and he's winking at me.
I'm like shocked wtf. #awkward...

I get up and move away, turn my back on them and pull out a book to read. The lady gets called in by the nurse with the child in tow. In less than 1min the man is walking up and down trying to get my attention.

He then walks past and hands me a note. I open and read.

"Hi I think I've seen you somewhere before. Sorry I can't say hello now because I'm with my sister. Please call me"

I can see ppl watching our lil show. I got up put the paper in the bin, sat back down and open my book.

The Way people looking at me when the lady comes out and they leave. cry cry I wanted to die..

Lmao! How are you so sure he was Nigerian? Shebi na only Nigerians black for UK eh dimples?
Re: ••Peep this•• by Creamish(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

This sounds like something a spiritualist would say before blowing white powder into empty space. Try to be more coherent.

lolz... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Can You Believe This? Couple Seen "Doing It" In A Public Park(photos) / Girl Shocked After She Gushed About Boyfriend On Twitter & He Was Exposed As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.