Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? (1726 Views)

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / If You Were The President Of This Nation, How Would You Solve The Power Problem? / Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The favor of the Lord is upon me that he has chosen me to be the president of a nation. In my reign shall that nation know abundance and peace.

Now I know that I have a part to play to make it a reality. That is why I have come to this house to find out practical steps I can take to help myself and millions of people who will be under my jurisdiction by becoming the president of that nation.

What steps do you think I should take?
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by praise007: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstly, which nation bro?
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by praise007: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstly, which nation bro? so that I will know how to advice you .
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
praise007:
firstly, which nation bro? so that I will know how to advice you .
If you know any nation that yearns for peace and prosperity, then that is the nation
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by MalcoImX: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The favor of the Lord is upon me that he has chosen me to be the president of a nation. In my reign shall that nation know abundance and peace.

Now I know that I have a part to play to make it a reality. That is why I have come to this house to find out practical steps I can take to help myself and millions of people who will be under my jurisdiction by becoming the president of that nation.

"Thy lot or portion is seeking after thee, so be at rest from seeking after it" - Caliph Ali.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by STARGREEN(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please which nation? unless you're on malaria dreams maybe I recommend you ask him to show you the way because if it is real He shall show and make a way for you. but never say Nigeria in case.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
"Thy lot or portion is seeking after thee, so be at rest from seeking after it" - Caliph Ali.

"Do thou meanest I should foldest my hand and looketh" wink
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
STARGREEN:
Please which nation? unless you're on malaria dreams maybe I recommend you ask him to show you the way because if it is real He shall show and make a way for you. but never say Nigeria in case.

Why do you say 'never Nigeria'
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by MalcoImX: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:

"Do thou meanest I should foldest my hand and looketh" wink
"No human being on earth has the power to do anything for you or against you." - Vernon Howard.

Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
MalcoImX:

"No human being on earth has the power to do anything for you or against you." - Vernon Howard.

I can see you are a man of good quotes. I will need you to give me good quotes to buttress my speeches whenever I am going to do my presentations.

What do you say?
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by MalcoImX: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:

I can see you are a man of good quotes. I will need you to give me good quotes to buttress my speeches whenever I am going to do my presentations.

What do you say?
"To DO something you must first BE someone. Nothing is more impossible than to act above your own present level. The way to DO more is to BE more. This is somewhat difficult for us to grasp, but the man who works with this principle will find himself breaking through barriers that previously frustrated him." - Vernon Howard.

Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
MalcoImX:

"To DO something you must first BE someone. Nothing is more impossible than to act above your own present level. The way to DO more is to BE more. This is somewhat difficult for us to grasp, but the man who works with this principle will find himself breaking through barriers that previously frustrated him." - Vernon Howard.

Hmm! This is a powerful one. Thanks for it
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
I have the grace to make things work. I can make any nation that is not working to work! cool
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by MalcoImX: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:

Hmm! This is a powerful one. Thanks for it
Welcome. If you're destined, you'll get there.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by STARGREEN(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why do you say 'never Nigeria' Get back to your source He has the best answer.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by mysteriousman(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
High fever bad o
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Welcome. If you're destined, you'll get there.

Yes I am Destined To Win cool

Thank you!
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
mysteriousman:
High fever bad o
grin grin grin grin Yeah I agree with you

That is why we can't have it
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
STARGREEN:
I think he meant the Nations Newspaper grin
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
STARGREEN:
Why do you say 'never Nigeria'
Get back to your source He has the best answer.

Thanks for stopping by. But please make sure you keep praying for my reign to come soonest because indeed, that nation will laugh again!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I think he meant the Nations Newspaper grin

No I mean a country, a sovereign nation cool
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by arewaempire: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's simple;
1. Set up a radio station in the southern part of Nigeria.

2. Broadcast hate messages against Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba,British.

3. Rain curses on Lord Luggard and his wife Flora.

4.Call Nigeria a zoo.

5. Behold, in few months time, you will be crowned not just President, but emperor of an imaginary Land of a rising sun pby some jobless PDP youths.

Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
it was a prophet that told you so.that you will be the president of Nigeria one day.the prophet is right, but don't expect to become a president on a platter of God.hell will use all available weapons on it disposal to fight you,so as to cage your star.visit the cemetery and you will see a lot of great stars that never fulfilled their destiny. hell will be let loose upon you.evil powers from your own family will try to stop you.witches will fight you.girl's with deadly diseases will cross your path.you will experience tribulation, frustration,rejection,betrayal and poverty. God will allow you to pass all through this and many more so as to prepare you for the task of governing a country..the only role you have to play is to hold God tight and live a righteous life.if not,the witches in your family will just cage your star.the prophecy will manifest from the age of 60 above
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
arewaempire:

It's simple;
1. Set up a radio station in the southern part of Nigeria.

2. Broadcast hate messages against Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba,British.

3. Rain curses on Lord Luggard and his wife Flora.

4.Call Nigeria a zoo.

5. Behold, in few months time, you will be crowned not just President, but emperor of an imaginary Land of a rising sun pby some jobless PDP youths.

I am so sorry, you are not making a point. All the same, thanks for stopping by.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kenneth4u205:
it was a prophet that told you so.that you will be the president of Nigeria one day.the prophet is right, but don't expect to become a president on a platter of God.hell will use all available weapons on it disposal to fight you,so as to cage your star.visit the cemetery and you will see a lot of great stars that never fulfilled their destiny. hell will be let loose upon you.evil powers from your own family will try to stop you.witches will fight you.girl's with deadly diseases will cross your path.you will experience tribulation, frustration,rejection,betrayal and poverty. God will allow you to pass all through this and many more so as to prepare you for the task of governing a country..

HE THAT IS IN, AND WITH, ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD! WORRY NOT.

Thanks for your concern
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by luvmijeje(f): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Destined2win:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I tend not to trust people who use God's name unnecessarily.

Put it at the back of your mind that the President of Nigeria must learnt to be tolerant . Meaning you must serve your God privately. Nigerians is a diverse country so you must learn to quote Bible in your living room.

We all love God, so learn to bring more rather than boboing us with God.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Toosure70: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
is like I go join you smoking this Oshogbo weeds. E dey make you high well Weller.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
luvmijeje:

I tend not to trust people who use God's name unnecessarily.

Put it at the back of your mind that the President of Nigeria must learnt to be tolerant . Meaning you must serve your God privately. Nigerians is a diverse country so you must learn to quote Bible in your living room.

We all love God, so learn to bring more rather than boboing us with God.

My dear, what you highlighted up there is exactly the case with me. You can read any meaning you like to it.

I must learn to tolerate criticism as President. I guess it has started with you.
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Toosure70:
is like I go join you smoking this Oshogbo weeds. E dey make you high well Weller.
grin Yeaah..join me to create a peaceful and prosperous nation. Pray for my Presidency
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by suxkill: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lmao!

Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by zenith4biz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
You might have been told that you will become the president of a nation but your actions on nairaland may turn the vision to a dead dream.

Remember JOSEPH, protect your destiny, don't kill yourself before your manifestation, with your post you have attracted association of "never do well" on nairaland to yourself and they are transferring your case to higher authority.

BE CAREFUL

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by achiphet(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Start by doing 70 press up every morning......... The day you discover you ave not missed a days pressup after 3months of stability...... Then ure ready to be a President

The Senate Has Sworn In Ovie Omo-agege As Senator Representing Delta Central. / LIST: Compulsory Retired Nigerian Army Officers / Buratai Dubai House: Falana, Others Slam Army, Demands Probe