Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? (1747 Views)

Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / If You Were The President Of This Nation, How Would You Solve The Power Problem? / Nigeria Destined For Greatness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2016
zenith4biz:
You might have been told that you will become the president of a nation but your actions on nairaland may turn the vision to a dead dream.

Remember JOSEPH, protect your destiny, don't kill yourself before your manifestation, with your post you have attracted association of "never do well" on nairaland to yourself and they are transferring your case to higher authority.

BE CAREFUL

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by Destined2win: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2016
achiphet:
Start by doing 70 press up every morning......... The day you discover you ave not missed a days pressup after 3months of stability...... Then ure ready to be a President
grin...Strange
Re: I Have Been Destined To Be The President Of A Nation, How Do I Go About It? by luvmijeje(f): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Destined2win:

My dear, what you highlighted up there is exactly the case with me. You can read any meaning you like to it.

I must learn to tolerate criticism as President. I guess it has started with you.

Good. It's not just tolerating but responding positively to criticism. If you think I'm wrong, convince me with a superior argument and not just put your head under the sand all because you want to be President. I won't vote you if you continue taking things personal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anger Grows In Judiciary Against Buhari, Chief Judge Bars Remand Orders To EFCC / Photo: Check Out Dakuku's Reaction To His Defeat At The Supreme Court / Kogi Governor To Purchase $8m Transparent Car To Fight Corruption (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.