Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (36551 Views)

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Is Kwasu 2nd Admission List Out? / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by h2obobo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
ogbanje1:
undecided

Which one be kwasu again? All this yeye private school for North.
Not a private school though, but a state university
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by h2obobo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Love the argument on this tread it makes you learn new things, never imagined this will hit the fp though. Thanks to the moderator
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=oye9ja post=42304365][/quote] So you just learn the word bah? Idiot
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:

Pathetic fool, you are a disgrace to humanity.

D wizards and witches for your house still dey for your matter.
Seek help pyscho.
Same old pattern. No change. Olodo go to skul. Mechanic
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sdcolour40: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Mornin, just observin, i rep. LASU
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
DrChukzy:
Same old pattern. No change. Olodo go to skul. Mechanic

Yes, I am a mechanic making my money and spending it wisely!
What are you?

For your info, I graduated with a 2.2, Mech engr'g, fut-Yola.

If you need job, I might employ you.

And if you are fortunate to own a car (model 2005 upwards) you can bring it to my workshop to run OBD (on board diagnostic ) on it at the rate of 30k, you can say cheap.

But if you don't have any, I can still give you one of my cars to use for taxi, tale as title will help you life and your family.
God bless you.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2016
oye9ja:

Yes, I am a mechanic making my money and spending it wisely!
What are you?

For your info, I graduated with a 2.2, Mech engr'g, fut-Yola.

If you need job, I might employ you.

And if you are fortunate to own a car (model 2005 upwards) you can bring it to my workshop to run OBD (on board diagnostic ) on it at the rate of 30k, you can say cheap.

But if you don't have any, I can still give you one of my cars to use for taxi, tale as title will help you life and your family.
God bless you.
lol...roadside mechanic
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
DrChukzy:

lol...roadside mechanic

Smiles
Not a road side mechanic.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Olarajee(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
ndnuray:
Wetin good for kwasu.no let me spit on u ooooooooooooo

Spit one me? O ni fe te. Shey o fe dagba sha? If nothing good there Waka go front na. Dem shove the sch down ur throat nii? Go seek other options na.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by babatops(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
if you are interested in admission process of the following OOU,TASUED,LASU,KWASU and other schools.contact 08062200523
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by babatops(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you are interested in admission process of the following schools OOU,LASU,KWASU,TASUED and other schools.contact 08062200523
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ndnuray(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2016
bro, this years back now! is like u just bought a new fone to reply all ur mentions ...am a graduate now oooooo... grin grin grin grin grin
Olarajee:

Spit one me? O ni fe te. Shey o fe dagba sha? If nothing good there Waka go front na. Dem shove the sch down ur throat nii? Go seek other options na.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kessling: 3:37pm On May 07, 2016
sampsondeen:

Hey..which school do you rep?
UNICAL
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Olarajee(m): 4:46am On May 23, 2016
ndnuray:
bro, this years back now! is like u just bought a new fone to reply all ur mentions ...am a graduate now oooooo... grin grin grin grin grin

Shows you I have a life. I don't live on here.
Congrats you're now a graduate, maybe you go grow up now.

You don dey work or you that jobless too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Message From ASUU President / How I Landed A World Scholarship With A 3.8 C.G.P.A / What Is The Total Weights Of The Animals In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.