Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,737 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (37126 Views)

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Is Kwasu 2nd Admission List Out? / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by permanentgrace(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2016
josephmbonu:
Is it kwasu or kwankwanso?

It is UniDasuki...University of Dasuki where Dasuki has already paid the tuition fees for the students.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:

Bro, cos he forgot you doesn't me he forgot me too...it's just that urs is totally empty makes you believe everyone' is also like that too...we'll u can go to dos men wey dey kill cattle, dem fit help u inplant cows own for u.
Watery Lines with enuf errors that can make a mosquito hibernate. Just discovered that am talking to an illiterate whose only hope is foolishness.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by permanentgrace(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?

KWASU is the name of a person, animal, place or thing. That is a noun KWASU.

We also have pronoun KWASU. I leave you to take tips from the noun KWASU and define that for yourself.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by b4dem: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
"The Fastest school in Nigeria"? Yet you graduate from the supposed school and compose sentences like this?? *sigh*
at least u got my point 'graduated' not graduate bigot
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Princezoi(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016
BLEECH Reports: Checkout exclusive pictures of UNIOSUN Fashion Show Red Carpet.

http://bleechreports..com.ng/2016/01/event-report-uniosun-fashion-show.html
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
Watery Lines with enuf errors that can make a mosquito hibernate. Just discovered that am talking to an illiterate whose only hope is foolishness.

Is that all u've got? Try again later.

The implanted cattle's brain is not good enough, you can tell them to add some more.

Bro, get a life.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2016
permanentgrace:

BAKING
You sure you go school at all?

Wit no doubt you are a sadist, so for all I wrote there that's the only thing your weak brain could grab. Dude, you are wack and lame at the same time.

You don't need a life, you simply need serious beating.

In fact oga Ade, wetin I suppose write oh. Smello ooooshi. Mstchewwww!

2 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by effyzie01(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2016
The school earned my respect when it employed two of my friends, who were my course mates during our UG days. Those guys were simply excellent.

I would pay N1m to learn from them and think nothing of it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
dayosweetness:

oga are u ok at all??..are u saying he has done wrong by complaining??..we see you that can afford it..poo!

No tell me say e pain u oh.

I no go go at all oh, am a motor mechanic and am doing well at the job.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by lumeneng22: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2016
A situation where a child passes waec very well, jamb very well, and post utme very well fulfilling all righteousness and many who did not score up to her mark are offered admission and this child is not what happens? This is what university of Ilorin did to my child. So painful.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by permanentgrace(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:

Wit no doubt you are a sadist, so for all I wrote there that's the only thing your weak brain could grab. Dude, you are wack and lame at the same time.

You don't need a life, you simply need serious beating.

In fact oga Ade, wetin I suppose write oh. Smello ooooshi. Mstchewwww!

Fools like you do not take correction. Keep wallowing in your stup*d**y. I'm off.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2016
permanentgrace:

Fools like you do not take correction. Keep wallowing in your stup*d**y. I'm off.

I can see how stupid you are, you don't have a life.
You are a retard, a slowpoke, you need help.
I will gladly pay for your rehab fee if you need my help.
I pray you get well soon cos you are really sick in the head.
A fool will always reply such message, I won't be disappoint if you keep mute just to prove to me that you are not a fool.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sexyellency(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
[s][/s]
information1:
hmmm.. thats ilorin for u.
but the tuition fee much now.

lemme tell my oga at the top to reduce it
www.sholido.com

kwasu is located at
information1:

www.sholido.com

kwasu is located at
information1:

www.sholido.com

kwasu is located at MALETE not ILORIN.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2016
You're smart smiley..
permanentgrace:

KWASU is the name of a person, animal, place or thing. That is a noun KWASU.

We also have pronoun KWASU. I leave you to take tips from the noun KWASU and define that for yourself.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:

Is that all u've got? Try again later.

The implanted cattle's brain is not good enough, you can tell them to add some more.

Bro, get a life.
When nonentities and mentally derailed animals like you talk, all I do is laff. You gat no punchline. Illiterate trying to outsmart his father.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:

I can see how stupid you are, you don't have a life.
You are a retard, a slowpoke, you need help.
I will gladly pay for your rehab fee if you need my help.
I pray you get well soon cos you are really sick in the head.
A fool will always reply such message, I won't be disappoint if you keep mute just to prove to me that you are not a fool.
'I won't be disappoint' Blunder. Olodo. Go and Learn English
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by JayJustus(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
FILEBE:

one day, you will read in the U.S news that all students of the university must pay the same amount of money as tuition. Then, you will come back here and cite and example of universities in U.S where indigenes & non pays the same fees. This is what we are saying! We too like to dey look at the other continents as a Heaven where we must imbibe whatever they do.
What is the rationale for that(fee difference).
Bro. In Nigeria, we have a lot to do about promoting Unity. This is not one of them. How many easterners /westerners are in this Kwasu? This is Nigeria. Let us do it the way that pays us. We too should have our own unique sytems others can adopt.

fam I'm not using the US as a standard I'm only citing em as an example that if a school has such a rule you are not bigger than the set school in its own right...so let their rule be there if you want a change clamour for it as your expense as long as it won't kill you
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by MetroBoomin: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Followed by Anambra state university,138k,indigene or non indigene. cry cry
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
'I won't be disappoint' Blunder. Olodo. Go and Learn English

Pathetic fool, you are a disgrace to humanity.

D wizards and witches for your house still dey for your matter.
Seek help pyscho.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=DrChukzy post=42302753] When nonentities and mentally derailed animals like you talk, all I do is laff. You gat no punchline. Illiterate trying to outsmart his father.[/

You need help seriously. You are a new specie of pyscho
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by prideofscience: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Try imsu and see payment
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
yo..Listen up...I've seen the school, the structure and it's extremely dusty and untarred roads..The school isn't anything close to CU if we're to go by standards yet they charge that high...And you make it seem as tho smartboards are a biggie...My school wey don Dey use smartboaeds since tey tey...Mtsheew...Free WiFi everywhere?...Brother why you lying...WTF you lying
Why would I lie?
As a matter of fact..you are the liar here..

Untarred what??!! Roads that were just newly constructed five years ago...very neat structures with fancy bricks plastered on all the buildings.

YEs...free WiFi everywhere...Every department get ihn own...e dey clinic..e dey hostels wey dey on campus..e dey admin block..auditorium sef..virtually everywhere in the school
Students dey browse like water

And don't tawk of smart boards like it's provided in every school. If you doubt,you can create a thread asking how many schools use smart boards for learning.. you will be surprised to even see questions like 'what is a smart board'??

My brother stop phucking lieing....
You haven't been to KWASU before

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Lmaooooooooooooo....I need not argue with you fam...Good luck with your "KWASU"...Dead school..No wonder it's located at the extremity of that dead state
sampsondeen:

Why would I lie?
As a matter of fact..you are the liar here..

Untarred what??!! Roads that are just newly constructed five years ago...very neat structures with fancy bricks plastered on all the buildings.

YEs...free WiFi everywhere...Every department get ihn own...e dey clinic..e dey hostels wey dey on campus..e dey admin block..auditorium sef..virtually everywhere in the school
Students dey browse like water

And don't tawk of smart boards like it's provided in every school. If you doubt,you can create a thread asking how many schools use smart boards for learning.. you will be surprised to even see questions like 'what is a smart board'??

My brother stop phucking lieing....
You haven't been to KWASU before
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
Lmaooooooooooooo....I need not argue with you fam...Good luck with your "KWASU"...Dead school..No wonder it's located at the extremity of that dead state
You just they beef KWASU
The school is located in such an area because the government intends to develop the communities around there....Just like it has always been in every state.
BTW,you are a student/graduate of which school??
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Graduated from LASU/NCAT, Zaria/IAC, Ilorin...There's absolutely nothing to beef fam...I've flown over your school quite a number of times and I speak with facts
sampsondeen:

You just they beef KWASU
The school is located in such an area because the government intends to develop the communities around there....Just like it has always been in every state.
BTW,you are a student/graduate of which school??

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sampsondeen(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kreamie:
Graduated from LASU/NCAT, Zaria/IAC, Ilorin...There's absolutely nothing to beef fam...I've flown over your school quite a number of times and I speak with facts
Sounds goods

but I dint see no fact in all you have spoken
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
ok
sampsondeen:

Sounds goods

but I dint see no fact in all you have spoken
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Hadeehart101(f): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
sampsondeen:

Trust me..the amount is worth it
indeed.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by mrwiddy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
oye9ja:
Bro OP, it's not compulsory to go school if you think d tin cost.

Mechanic or carpentry dey for u to learn.

In fact begging doesn't need to be learnt.
And,4 ur mind,u think a person dat went to skul is guaranteed a better life at d aftermath of his graduation than d common capenter prentice
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Gpac123(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
ogbanje1:
undecided

Which one be kwasu again? All this yeye private school for North.
idiot..KWASU no be yeye skul... check NUC rating for did year.. you go see d standard of d skul.. Mofo
s... and kwasu na kwara state university.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Trinxzy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
If only kwasu was among the best unis in nigeria.no problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 3 Suspects Behind Fake JAMB Website, Admission Letters / UTME 2015 Cutoff Marks For Nigerian Institutions / Oluwamayo Ojumah Makes First-Class From UNILAG After 16 Years In 4 Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.