Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified (7296 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of Hameed Ali As Customs Boss Struck Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by saintkel(m): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2016
itsmine:
though d op's figures for 2014 arn't correct, truth is, Ali is d man for d job. he's an incorruptible officer to d core, we shd expect d dividends in d months ahead. customs wd help buffer d dwindling revenue frm our crude sales.
Hmmm
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by aariwa(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Most times Buhari's intuitions and instincts are always correct.I believe he is going to make nigeria a better place than he saw it when he leaves power.PDP and APC politicians and supporters are the same,but MUhamadu Buhari is different.That was why APC politicians rode on his back to electoral victory
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Trapnews: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2016
undecided
Jonathan was hated for incompetence... who cares how much he made grin He failed woefully! why defend a man who could have averted the nation's predicament. Some posters are just too retarded. No pity for that man abeg cool
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Vongsama(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2016
It is actualy wrong to appoint a non serving officer as d custom chief n his remittance cannot justify it whatsoever. Stop all these 'end justifies d means' sh!t. Do u mean to tell me now servin custom officer can do jst dat or even more? PMB wat jst being nepotic. There r definitely equal or better serving custom officers dat fits in. Besides, goin by PMB's anti corruption moves, even if he appoints Madueke, she will dare nt steal. #facts

1 Like

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by stewarto1: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2016
**** stop criticizing governments say the truth that u never voted fir GEJ 2011if at all u have even reach the voting age by den sef
ManirBK:
In just 7 months the controller of customs Ali has generated N903B a little short of original target of N954B for 2015. This he made known to the general public as he decorated some newly promoted senior custom officers. Ali said that by the time the restructuring going on in the service is fully ready the agency will surpassed the target and hit trillions. It is on record that under Jonathan govt, for 2014 the customs declared N162B as revenue collected and remitted only N2B to the federal account. Let me also remind us that by the time Buhari thought it wise to appoint Ali, PDP the yam eaters and their gullible sycophants engaged in wide out cry that a none serving officer is not supposed to head the customs, forgetting the wind of change. Has the appointment not justified the means now? CHANGE is what we worked and laboured for. Thank you PMB for spreading the CHANGE message. Wailers do you still say you are not seeing the change?
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2016
Eventhough i support APC and their policies, i reject the op on dis one. This thread is misinformative and propaganda-ish. It should be closed and op banned.

Cc: lalastica mogidi Mynd44, kindly do the needful

3 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by billyG(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2016
freeze001:

Now that he has provided proof can u counter with another that confirms d op's 2014 figures which u seem to believe? In the event that you can't then be decent enough to apologise for ur rudeness by asking him to provide proof with a link or forever keep quiet like it is his duty to do research for u.

But wher is d money?
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by omenka(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2016
theV0ice:

@the bold isn't true pls. Let's verify 'news' before pushing it out as fact pls
I wonder who took this to the fp.

Lalasticlala, this material contains very misleading information and it is my suggestion that it be taken off the fp.

Nigerian customs generated N977billion in 2014 and declared same and not what the op said.

sunnewsonline.com/new/customs-generates-n977-09bn-revenue-in-2014/

1 Like

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by omenka(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Eventhough i support APC and their policies, i reject the op on dis one. This thread is misinformative and propaganda-ish. It should be closed and op banned.

Cc: lalasticlala mogidi Mynd44, kindly do the needful
Exactly.
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by bilulu(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Kyase:
prove it with a link. or forever remain silent
first tell d op to prove his with a link
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by kuntash: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
so where is the guy that doesnt do Sun or Guardian abi na Vanguard ?

its really not about just peddling rumours and condmning the past, but use your energy to track whats currently going on..

e.g. all these monies realized for the 6 or 7 months, how has it been spent?

I want to hear, " It has been used to fix, repair or create this and that"

including the recovered funds, lets move away from the propaganda dished to us by these politicians...
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by totalhouse(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Does ur rant justify the fact that there is differences in figures from ur links?.........op's blatant ignorance is not an excuse for u 2 confuse the public the more.....................

U don't cast stone on another wen not clean......don't allow,sentiment, pity and emotions guide ur sense of reasoning
You probably didn't do mathematics in your school days... You are just dumb my friend. Over 900+billion in journalistic language can be approximated to a trillion in order to make the news catchy... Go and learn and stop promoting false information. 198billion and over 900 billion are not in the same league in mathematics..
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by 1miccza: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
farobat:
Hello ops

Can we stop misinforming the public

Nigeria Customs service generated revenue of
903b from Jan - Dec 2015 against a target is 954b

In 2014: NCS generated 889b against a budget of 875b and remitted 93% of it as provided by law

Of course this is another silly attempt at blaming the last government as usual when will they start working.. Such a sick government!!
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by princejayboss: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
freeze001:

U make me laugh. Are u that desperate to put down facts staring u in the face? I've faced different kinds of dumb but this one takes the cake!

What did the op quote? 167billion and u are not outraged at such a blatant lie! Guardian is perfectly in order and in line with others. Go and brush up on approximate figures...
How come u didn't pick on the informationng.com that perfectly mirrors Sun's report? Don't justify crap please.

Please can you stop talking to that jobless dude... You have made your point .... We know what they do.... All they do is to feed gullible Nigerians with wrack news and pushing them to the mainstream..... One day they will be left with no lies to tell Their friends.... Then Nigerians will come for their head
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by 1miccza: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Kyase:
sunnews? oh please I don't do sun. another please
Here he comes again can you please use your MB for something meaningful??
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by keyobi: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
The OP is an example of the kind of people that should be ban from nairaland forever. SMH at his laziness
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2016
ManirBK:
In just 7 months the controller of customs Ali has generated N903B a little short of original target of N954B for 2015. This he made known to the general public as he decorated some newly promoted senior custom officers. Ali said that by the time the restructuring going on in the service is fully ready the agency will surpassed the target and hit trillions. It is on record that under Jonathan govt, for 2014 the customs declared N162B as revenue collected and remitted only N2B to the federal account. Let me also remind us that by the time Buhari thought it wise to appoint Ali, PDP the yam eaters and their gullible sycophants engaged in wide out cry that a none serving officer is not supposed to head the customs, forgetting the wind of change. Has the appointment not justified the means now? CHANGE is what we worked and laboured for. Thank you PMB for spreading the CHANGE message. Wailers do you still say you are not seeing the change?

Op, your assertion is full of lies. The 903 illion naira generated by the customs was fir the full year 2015 and not for 7 months.

Lalasticlala take note.
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by princejayboss: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Does ur rant justify the fact that there is differences in figures from ur links?.........op's blatant ignorance is not an excuse for u 2 confuse the public the more.....................

U don't cast stone on another wen not clean......don't allow,sentiment, pity and emotions guide ur sense of reasoning

God .... I really get amazed by the way Nigerian youths like you think..... If I ask you... You will simply tell me you are a graduate..... You should be ashamed of your sorry life ......
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Fayemi: Ekiti Parades Best Civil Service In Nigeria / Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.