Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified (7279 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of Hameed Ali As Customs Boss Struck Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by ManirBK: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
In just 7 months the controller of customs Ali has generated N903B a little short of original target of N954B for 2015. This he made known to the general public as he decorated some newly promoted senior custom officers. Ali said that by the time the restructuring going on in the service is fully ready the agency will surpassed the target and hit trillions. It is on record that under Jonathan govt, for 2014 the customs declared N162B as revenue collected and remitted only N2B to the federal account. Let me also remind us that by the time Buhari thought it wise to appoint Ali, PDP the yam eaters and their gullible sycophants engaged in wide out cry that a none serving officer is not supposed to head the customs, forgetting the wind of change. Has the appointment not justified the means now? CHANGE is what we worked and laboured for. Thank you PMB for spreading the CHANGE message. Wailers do you still say you are not seeing the change?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yes O. GOD bless Nigeria. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by farobat(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello ops

Can we stop misinforming the public

Nigeria Customs service generated revenue of
903b from Jan - Dec 2015 against a target is 954b

In 2014: NCS generated 889b against a budget of 875b and remitted 93% of it as provided by law

33 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Kyase(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
farobat:
Hello ops

In 2014: NCS generated 889b against a budget of 875b and remitted 93% of it as provided by law
prove it with a link.
or forever remain silent

26 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by odiereke(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by theV0ice: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
ManirBK:
In just 7 months the controller of customs Ali has generated N903B a little short of original target of N954B for 2015. This he made known to the general public as he decorated some newly promoted senior custom officers. Ali said that by the time the restructuring going on in the service is fully ready the agency will surpassed the target and hit trillions. It is on record that under Jonathan govt, for 2014 the customs declared N162B as revenue collected and remitted only N2B to the federal account. Let me also remind us that by the time Buhari thought it wise to appoint Ali, PDP the yam eaters and their gullible sycophants engaged in wide out cry that a none serving officer is not supposed to head the customs, forgetting the wind of change. Has the appointment not justified the means now? CHANGE is what we worked and laboured for. Thank you PMB for spreading the CHANGE message. Wailers do you still say you are not seeing the change?

@the bold isn't true pls. Let's verify 'news' before pushing it out as fact pls

13 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by itsmine: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
though d op's figures for 2014 arn't correct, truth is, Ali is d man for d job. he's an incorruptible officer to d core, we shd expect d dividends in d months ahead. customs wd help buffer d dwindling revenue frm our crude sales.

1 Like

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by amaechi1: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
farobat:
Hello ops

Do I hear you say remitted 93%? Then why are we crying for Customs.

1 Like

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by deji68: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
if u are too lazy to verify ..here is a link....
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/customs-generates-n977-09bn-revenue-in-2014/
Kyase:

prove it with a link.
or forever remain silent

11 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by freeze001(f): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2016
deji68:

Thank u for teaching these propaganda peddlers some truth! He had d guts to ask for proof without providing same to support the figures the op pulled out from op where the sun don't shine!

15 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by freeze001(f): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Kyase:

prove it with a link.
or forever remain silent

Now that he has provided proof can u counter with another that confirms d op's 2014 figures which u seem to believe? In the event that you can't then be decent enough to apologise for ur rudeness by asking him to provide proof with a link or forever keep quiet like it is his duty to do research for u.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Kyase(m): 1:03am On Jan 11, 2016
deji68:
sunnews? oh please I don't do sun.
another please

2 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by freeze001(f): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Kyase:

sunnews? oh please I don't do sun.
another please

Don't be lazy do ur research and update/educate yourself. Sun is a well respected paper as well. Still here u go:

http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/customs-generates-n977-09bn-revenue-in-2014.html

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/customs-earns-n1-trillion-revenue-in-2014/

Or u don't do Guardian too?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by vani86: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2016
This OP is a stupid, lazy, malicious, propaganda radio without battery. I like how d dude above me is providing links as quickly as you ask.

Provide yours for the thread you opened. Or forever have a 3 inch dick

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by greatiyk4u(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2016
freeze001:

Don't be lazy do ur research and update/educate yourself. Sun is a well respected paper as well. Still here u go:

http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/customs-generates-n977-09bn-revenue-in-2014.html

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/customs-earns-n1-trillion-revenue-in-2014/

Or u don't do Guardian too?

Sun and vanguard gave conflicting figures.....1trillion is not same with 977Billionn wch one do we believe to be Authentic now?............try harder
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by freeze001(f): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Sun and vanguard gave conflicting figures.....1trillion is not same with 977Billionn wch one do we believe to be Authentic now?............try harder

U make me laugh. Are u that desperate to put down facts staring u in the face? I've faced different kinds of dumb but this one takes the cake!

What did the op quote? 167billion and u are not outraged at such a blatant lie! Guardian is perfectly in order and in line with others. Go and brush up on approximate figures...
How come u didn't pick on the informationng.com that perfectly mirrors Sun's report? Don't justify crap please.

12 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by greatiyk4u(m): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2016
freeze001:

U make me laugh. Are u that desperate to put down facts staring u in the face? I've faced different kinds of dumb but this one takes the cake!

What did the op quote? 167billion and u are not outraged at such a blatant lie! Guardian is perfectly in order and in line with others. Go and brush up on approximate figures...
How come u didn't pick on the informationng.com that perfectly mirrors Sun's report? Don't justify crap please.

Does ur rant justify the fact that there is differences in figures from ur links?.........op's blatant ignorance is not an excuse for u 2 confuse the public the more.....................

U don't cast stone on another wen not clean......don't allow,sentiment, pity and emotions guide ur sense of reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by freeze001(f): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Does ur rant justify the fact that there is differences in figures from ur links?.........op's blatant ignorance is not an excuse for u 2 confuse the public the more.....................

U don't cast stone on another wen not clean......don't allow,sentiment, pity and emotions guide ur sense of reasoning

There are enough sources provided to confirm the figures quoted. Feel free to be 'misled' between 977Billion and 1tr. Better the public rolls with that as published by reputable sources than d junk figure initially quoted in d op.

U asked earlier which to believe? Kindly 'believe' the lesser figure of 977Billion if it eases ur heart.

Sentiments? Pity? Emotional? Not clean? What is sentimental, emotional or unclean about clear newspaper reports? Did I manufacture those links? I don't have to defend them...deal with them as they are.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Agwoden(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2016
freeze001:

My brother leave these people. We're talking about abokii here that doesn't know what Education is about, not to talk of understanding simple mathematics and figures. Bless you for busting their made in daura propaganda.

11 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by ibisko04: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2016
We are moving gradually to the promised land.
By the time all move's made by this administration to plug all leakage in the system yields fruits, we will have enough money to augment poor sales of crude oil.
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by looseweight: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2016
OK, next agency to give its report!!
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Berrylite: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2016
farobat:
Hello ops

May God bless you for enlightening the OP.
Since buari emergency as the president, many has turned educated illitrates, accepting everything he does without a rational thinking.

8 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Letsgoandfuck(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Congratulations
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by NobleAngell(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Not my business but since I have already bought this plot, I may as well just use it.

1 Like

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by AdamsToyin: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2016
Whatever will favour the robustness of the nation's Economy is what we need. But please, just because you want to meet up target, do not exploit hard-working Nigerian business men. Thanks for now Col. Hameed. Anything can happen tomorrow.

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by powerfulsettingz: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2016
can't understand English

but I was here
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Lordtrillion(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Ok
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by Viktor1983(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
How?
Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by asadike(f): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Buhari's only job for graduates is teaching but dat hypocrite of a president is fast enough to reinstate a retired custom general as head of custom.

2 Likes

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by emhoonline(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
All I want is that Efcc/dss should question Dikko wen back from.his dubai trip
As a clearing agent v my reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Appointment Of Hameed Ali Finally Justified by erico2k2(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2016
amaechi1:

Do I hear you say remitted 93%? Then why are we crying for Customs.
Same reason we cried for subsidy removal during GEJ era

1 Like

(1) (2)

Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos / Defections: Stop Poaching Our Governors, PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.