Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion (1610 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion by domainservice(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
missingrib:
am not after the compliment. u said' the choice is urs'.me blush becos of wetin now.
alright cool meeting witty girl like you sha!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion by emmyw(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
missingrib:
everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and stop taking things personal
Ma'am, if I really want to take it personal you wouldn't have seen my comment, stop encouraging vulgar, do you really think that people just visit this forum for fun? Your words can teach someone something or also can lure someone into negative thinking. I hate sarcasm.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion by missingrib(f): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
emmyw:
Ma'am, if I really want to take it personal you wouldn't have seen my comment, stop encouraging vulgar, do you really think that people just visit this forum for fun? Your words can teach someone something or also can lure someone into negative thinking. I hate sarcasm.
I tink everyone here is mature enough to know what he or she wants.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion by emmyw(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
missingrib:
I tink everyone here is mature enough to know what he or she wants.
That's what you think not knowing that thousands of teens visit this forum daily(Not all are mature to know what he/she wants).
Re: Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion by theyrynsolar(f): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=vicstar post=41859217]

There's a bit of seriousness in every messing around undecided undecided BOREHOLES lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HOW DOES THIS ERADICATE CORRUPTION? undecided[/quote
]
You can ask Google

(1) (2) (Reply)

wow!!! Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne's Compromizing Video tape Leaked / Funny Memes On My Phone You Can Relate With / Oh My: Kylie Jenner Flaunting Blossom Will Turn You On - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.