Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) (34996 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey / Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos) / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by ril19(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
nuelzy:
the head

cracking gringringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Katanfuru
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by nuelzy: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2016
ril19:

cracking gringringrin
grin grin...ah no talk anything o lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by ariesbull: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2016
charliejose:
it's only a fool and someone that needs urgent psychiatric attention that would say a baby is ugly sad sad angry

I have seen cute babies and this one ain't among at all
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by oluwazino(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one buh na head big like dat grin i hope wah is inside dat head are cool music for there own generation tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by bluice2(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2016
olamigbemi:
Cute baby! The head tho!!

NL forum, I just knew the head wont go un-noticed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by heryour64(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
My baby cutest face....................

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by ariesbull: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
charliejose:
it's only a fool and someone that needs urgent psychiatric attention that would say a baby is ugly sad sad angry

This is what is called fine baby

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by cosmicrayboi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
see as the baby ugly reach, no wonder they have been hiding him from us.. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Kx: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
The real winner of Headies Award?

People wicked sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by fabulousk8(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Because this black boi is from Tiwa e don cute abi.? But if na mama. Emeka born this type una go say he be like worry pikin... e never get her self... make she carry am go do panadol advert I beg.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by jahstech: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
nuelzy:
the head
LWKM I thought I was the only one who noticed that! grin
The pikin dey sell head?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by itzmoni(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cute
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by BYEI(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
ariesbull:
To be honest ...this child is ugly ...the head looks like orang utan

No wonder she has been hiding that tot.is she feeding him gbagiri at this age

She should buy kellogs ,nan milk and other infant formula

Well monkey no fine but the mama like am

I am outta here
U funny o na orangutan truly. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Phobia1: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
nuelzy:
the head
Lol. u mean Headies. ahaha i see am too.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Phobia1: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
chesterlee:
Fine boy with Big head

Nice!
Lol. u pple bad o. na why Tiwa dey show una only him leg bfor. haba!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Phobia1: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Demmocrats:
Are you sure Tiwa gave birth to this baby, the baby is ugly oh.
Ah ah! Shey u no knw ni. Tiwa too is ugly na. soo wat do u expect. As for teebillz, i can say wrong choice buh his choice dou. Anyway ah no blame am. He want the money to kip coming from both angles ni incase one syde drop small d oda syde owm go stil reach to GBERa.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by sledge001(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
yusaze:
Tiwa Savage yesterday shared an adorable video of herself singing Lullaby - Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star to her giggling son. See photos below...
She captioned it;
JamJam is always smiling when mummy sings to him,full video reveal on Monday #MomsKnowBest

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAUDJ1XRO3S/?taken-by=tiwasavage

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Hia. Cute baby but you mustn't blow things out of proportion because na Tiwa. My baby's smile can mend a broken heart instantly. Wait till u see his pics
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by kushsy: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dem no press hot water well for that head...I tot yorubas are good at that.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Jaquar456: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
TIWA SAVAGE is still trying to use her baby to get over her bleaching episode. Why can't she give this poor baby a rest? Before, she was hiding the baby but as soon as all the bad publicity started pouring in, she yanked out the baby to start milking some cheap publicity.
Find something else to bring you attention Tiwa ,or face your music .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Niseed(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
you guys are mean sha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Topsyvic(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chey d baby na bald ni?
hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Heading heading towards headies........cute baby tho,another nigerian
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Cyjetty: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
bluice2:

NL forum, I just knew the head wont go un-noticed cheesy

TIWA's FOREHEAD like a bowl is the real award clincher!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
I still can't figure out why people will say not so nice things about a baby shocked
I refuse to join them.
Baby yen wa okay.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by adellam16(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
People were anxious to c d baby now me I'm tired of seeing the baby
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by adellam16(f): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
looseweight:
Headies
Y evils? Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by adellam16(f): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
heryour64:
My baby cutest face....................
ur baby is so cutteeeee! Cuter than tiwa's
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Darkseid(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
That baby head no be here o.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) by Goridoe(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
nuelzy:
the head

[size=14pt]for the HEADIES.. 'next rated[/size]'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking All "Yummy" As She Steps Out In Style (PHOTO) / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. / Chita Agwu Johnson Robbed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.