Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) (19010 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Dino Melaye Rides In His Sports Vehicle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by hammerT: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Wat is the difference between Yorubas and Aboki biko?
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by Profitsng(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Seen.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2016
His business
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by vic3ee: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
U GUYS ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING ITS AN INITIATION INTO A HIGHER CULT FOR PROTECTION
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by Mjshexy(f): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2016
This one Dino is always collecting awards & titles almost on a weekly basis, he should pls focus on delivering the development & government's presence his peeps voted him for. Congrats to him...
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by Sheggy13(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2016
Acidosis:
This is the reason I always criticize my people in Kogi state for voting these unpatriotic selfish dunces to represent them.

Smart Adeyemi spent 8 years and he could not complete a single structure (home) in his home town. The uncompleted building has totally been abandoned, yet this same man has countless homes, hotels, fuel stations, and many more in Ilorin, Kwara state.

Why are Kogi leaders from the Yoruba region so addicted to investing in Ilorin?

Why can't they spend our money for OUR PEOPLE, OUR LAND?

Now, this new shameless senator again has taken over the mantle to be the newest Ilorin puppet?

Majority of these folks take the votes from Okun land in Kogi, and pump the money on the people of Ilorin! This is getting out of hands!

You come home, gather graduate Okada riders and cook jollof rice and beef so they can eat their constituency allowance, then take the REAL wealth to Ilorin and employ Graduate Ilorin indigenes to take more decent jobs.

I honestly cannot wait to get my PDP membership card!!
Smart Adeyemi that you criticized of doing same as Melaye now was a senator under which party? The PDP. What gives you the impression that the PDP man you're going for next won't do the same as his predecessors Adeyemi and Melaye. Bottomline : It's not a party thing.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by johnmartus(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2016
HIS LOOKING RESEMBLE RAM MISCHIEF.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by praizj(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2016
where is Dino's wife? in Yoruba land , when you are made a chief, your wife will equally be honoured. something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by dayowunmi(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Acidosis:
This is the reason I always criticize my people in Kogi state for voting these unpatriotic selfish dunces to represent them.

Smart Adeyemi spent 8 years and he could not complete a single structure (home) in his home town. The uncompleted building has totally been abandoned, yet this same man has countless homes, hotels, fuel stations, and many more in Ilorin, Kwara state.

Why are Kogi leaders from the Yoruba region so addicted to investing in Ilorin?

Why can't they spend our money for OUR PEOPLE, OUR LAND?

Now, this new shameless senator again has taken over the mantle to be the newest Ilorin puppet?

Majority of these folks take the votes from Okun land in Kogi, and pump the money on the people of Ilorin! This is getting out of hands!

You come home, gather graduate Okada riders and cook jollof rice and beef so they can eat their constituency allowance, then take the REAL wealth to Ilorin and employ Graduate Ilorin indigenes to take more decent jobs.

I honestly cannot wait to get my PDP membership card!!
Smart adeyemi was a PDP man, so if what you are saying is correct, both smart and dino although being members of PDP and APC respectively are both the same, I.e doing nothing for okun land instead investing in Ilorin. so getting your PDP card is not necessarily a solution. maybe you should support Kowa or any other party apart from these two. Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by akigbemaru: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Dino malaye
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dinosaur melaye....
What has he done for his people?
Re: Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) by Gudiza(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dino Melaye the Senator representing Kogi state Central ......

erh......hold it right there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill To Create South East Development Commission Fails / Take Me To Court, Bode George Dares Tinubu / What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.