Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike (2044 Views)

If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike by DropShot: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Wizlove:
The bottom line is: who won the election,PDP or APC?

You don't understand that election outcome of just eight local govts of Bayelsa cannot be used to determine the one of Rivers with 23 LGAs.

APC is more entrenched in Rivers than in Bayelsa. It's an undeniable fact.
Re: Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2016
A PDP win in SS does not make total PDP dominance of SS.
Re: Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike by Wizlove(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2016
DropShot:

You don't understand that election outcome of just eight local govts of Bayelsa cannot be used to determine the one of Rivers with 23 LGAs.

APC is more entrenched in Rivers than in Bayelsa. It's an undeniable fact.
Its not the number of LGA that matters but what the people want also have it in mind that the sentiment among the people also matters.
Re: Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike by ddippset(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
DropShot:

Remind me of the presidential election result in Bayelsa state, compare it to that of this gubernatorial election, perhaps it tells you something differently from what you're thinking.

Last presidential election (2015) - PDP 361,209 APC-5,194
2016 gubernatorial - PDP 134,000+ APC - 86,000+

Smell the coffee and you will understand that results cannot be written in SS/SE as was the case in the presidential election.
PDP 134,000 and APC 86,000 is a very good promise for the APC. Considering the gej factor and the incumbency of dickson. With all these day dreamers running around shouting bayelsa is pdp and PDP is bayelsa or there's no place for APC in the south south? And yet 86 thousand votes to 134 thousand? Its a pointer that rivers state is there for the taking.

1 Like

Re: Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike by johnmartus(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2016
OVERSTATEMENT grin
Re: Dickson's Re-election, A Clear Warning To The Dark Force's --gov. Wike by MrPolitics: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2016
I expect the PDP to win both the rivers and akwa ibom elections except there is loads of rigging.

First of all, I don't think sylva would have gotten these many votes if not for rigging as ppl don't seem to really like him

In rivers, I've read tht wike has been working and I think his work + pdp and GEJ factor could help him

Also, wike is a thug like amaechi and would reply violence with violence I'm sure. I think the rivers election would be bloodier than the bayelsa own

And I'm quite sure Udom Emmanuel will win akwa ibom as well

The APC controls the north while the PDP control SS/SE in my opinion.

As for south west, I think lagos state belongs to APC while the remaining states don't really have a particular party to blindly follow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blunder By President Buhari / Why Are The Anti - APC Getting As Much As 700 Likes These Days ? / Bloodbath In Niger State As Villagers Mistaken Soldiers For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.