Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend (2932 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2016
so sad. This snake was bold enough to risk his life just to see his girlfriend but unfortunately as he was crossing the road last night, thoughts of his girlfriend clouded his mind and he didn't hear the sound of the Lexus jeep coming with full speed towards him. the worst part of it all is that his girlfriend whom he trusted most was busy romancing another baddest snake and when she heard of the terrible thing that happened to her boyfriend she don't care to visit the scene.

That was how I risked my life in 1568. I can vividly remember, it was 32nd February 1568 my girlfriend's birthday. I decided to pay her a surprise visit so I took my horse, travelled from Okpobo kingdom to the seat of the Caliphate, passed through seven mountains and crossed seven seas. I even killed two lions and one elephant on my way. when I got to her compound I heard her screaming loud. As a brave warrior, I took my matchete and rushed to her room only to find out that she was giving it freely to one guy. da.mn it! I had to go back home heart broken.

ladies, why are you like this? you leave the guy that truly loves you only to follow the one that only wants to "chop and clean mouth" ?....

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by glimpse33(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by LouisBERG: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by misshoree(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2016
This thread doesn't mk sense at all...dunno if its to only me sha undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by Monalisa185(f): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
things are getting worse by day....
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:
grin grin grin
egbon, isn't this heartless?
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2016
misshoree:
This thread doesn't mk sense at all...dunno if its to only me sha undecided
clap for yourself. if you can't find the humor in my thread then backoff!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
things are getting worse by day....
what things?
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by glimpse33(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2016
kingstylo01:
egbon, isn't this heartless?
Really Heartless Bro..Snakes Also Have Right To Live/Move Freely
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by Monalisa185(f): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2016
kingstylo01:
what things?
everything
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

Really Heartless Bro..Snakes Also Have Right To Live/Move Freely
lol... just used it for fun
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

everything
maybe at your ends. but here, things are getting better cool
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by Monalisa185(f): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingstylo01:
maybe at your ends. but here, things are getting better cool
issoraii
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by mynduu44: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
This OP need knock oo..

At 1st I thought it was a snake story then a fictional story, finally thinking it was a 1st hand experience only to see I was right in the 1st instance...

OP u try, at least u played with my Thoughts..

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
issoraii
cool
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
mynduu44:
This OP need knock oo..

At 1st I thought it was a snake story then a fictional story, finally thinking it was a 1st hand experience only to see I was right in the 1st instance...

OP u try, at least u played with my Thoughts..
thanks bro. that's what I was born for, twisting people's thoughts wink

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by lordpherow98(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
This OP don krase gon
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
I blame Buhari for this,he promised to construct more mental homes,but he didn't, now insane people are roaming around Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
lordpherow98:
This OP don krase gon
so you can't get the message am trying to pass... SMH
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
I blame Buhari for this,he promised to construct more mental homes,but he didn't, now insane people are roaming around Nairaland undecided
and the sane ones can't even comprehend what they're reading. SMH
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
I quite enjoyed it.
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
rafhell:
I quite enjoyed it.
am glad you did cool
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by lordpherow98(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingstylo01:
so you can't get the message am trying to pass... SMH
SMH 4 u...whc kind msg u dey try pass wit snake and gf? No let me call u daft ooh
Re: See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend by kingstylo01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
lordpherow98:
SMH 4 u...whc kind msg u dey try pass wit snake and gf? No let me call u daft ooh
lol. you dey fear snakes Abi cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Chat Btween A Girl And A Guy / Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) / Ladies Only, Get In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.