Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin (2448 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
angry
You need more asswhooping abi? angry
Lol, I Am Sorry Esther. It Isn't Really My Fault. I Have Always
Dreamt Of Breaking Hymen Since My Childhood Days. Its Hard To
Give Up On It Now That I Am Almost Close To Gett'n Married cool
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2016
czarr:
I'll like to say this,
Just cause I'm not a virgin doesn't make me any less deserving of a virgin girl...that you don't have money(not you) doesn't make you any less deserving of a rich guy.

I keep telling people to read stuffs,especially novels it increases your vocabulary and your sense of humour.l just checked you out I see you have some sort of e-diary.

I'll check that out once in a while.
You seem to be losing the point here..

No, it doesn't..but making It A priority makes you less-deserving! Like Saying You Won't marry A woman You Love simply because she isn't A virgin is what I'm Against of..

you could only have their right to choose if You really Are one..I'm definitely not Against a Non-Virgin guy marrying A Virgin girl.. What I won't come to terms with is if he makes it a norm, that "HIS WFE HAS TO BE A VIRGIN, else he'd remain a Bachelor till he dies...grin

Uh...Yeap! and Movies too! wink Thanks tho! I feel Einstein smart already! LoL!grin

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Infomizer(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

My Bad

But Still....

Virgin Girls Rock cool

Who Wants To Marry A Second-Hand?
Your wife? Maybe? (Here's to assuming you're not a virgin - #DoubleStandards)

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2016
oloyede252:
cool down before u kill ya self.i pray you die soon.
lemme proclaim my own..You'd die VERY SOON! gringrin

Tomorrow perhaps!?cool

By the way...soon could be next 100 years! cool

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

LoL!grin

My heartfelt condolences to that poor poor Lady!cry

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

Dreamt Of Breaking Hymen. Lmao gringrin
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Infomizer:

Your wife? Maybe? (Here's to assuming you're not a virgin - #DoubleStandards)

I Am A Single Virgin, Hoping/Seeking/Wanting To Marry A Fellow Virgin Like Me.

If She's Not A Virgin, I Won't Date, Talk less Of Marriage

#Truth
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by glimpse33(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

My heartfelt condolences to that poor poor Lady!cry
She Will Be Alright, I Promise cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:

Some people just don't know the spiritual implication piercing the Hymen. I personally don't play with anything that involves blood. undecided
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Monalisa185(f): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

*Rushes To Lie Down With Her wink
hehehehe... sorry, I don't share..call me selfish, I don't care tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
PushMusic:

Some people just don't know the spiritual implication piercing the Hymen. I personally don't play with anything that involves blood. undecided
lol he'd be married to her.so i guesss he wont mind .
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
You seem to be losing the point here..

No, it doesn't..but making It A priority makes you less-deserving! Like Saying You Won't marry A woman You Love simply because she isn't A virgin is what I'm Against of..

you could only have their right to choose if You really Are one..I'm definitely not Against a Non-Virgin guy marrying A Virgin girl.. What I won't come to terms with is [u]if he makes it a norm, that "HIS WFE HAS TO BE A VIRGIN[/u]else he'd remain a Bachelor till he dies...;Dm

Nigerians are the most hypocritical & petty set of humans I've ever seen.

anybody that uses virginity as a yard stick for either having a successful marriage or for whatever asinine reason is rétarded, primitive, & probably functions on single digit IQ.

A lot of them professing #teamvirginspouse would jilt Nkeshi the virtuous virgin maiden in a bit, to go marry Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian if presented with the choice..

unless Nicki Minaj has had a plastic surgeon restore her hymen, I'm 200% sure she isn't a virgin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Infomizer(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:

I Am A Single Virgin, Hoping/Seeking/Wanting To Marry A Fellow Virgin Like Me.

If She's Not A Virgin, I Won't Date, Talk less Of Marriage

#Truth

Good luck chief...

Monalisa185:

hehehehe... sorry, I don't share..call me selfish, I don't care tongue tongue
Sorry I had to quote this brilliance..I'm a sucker for poetry..accidental or not. (y)

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Nigerians are the most hypocritical & petty set of humans I've ever seen.

anybody that uses virginity as a yard stick for either having a successful marriage or for whatever asinine reason is rétarded, primitive, & probably functions on single digit IQ.

A lot of them professing #teamvirginspouse would jilt Nkeshi the virtuous virgin maiden in a bit, to go marry Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian if presented with the choice..

unless Nicki Minaj has had a plastic surgeon restore her hymen, I'm 200% sure she isn't a virgin grin

Rebel....kiss

A guy after my own heart! wink

LoL! They're simply deluded assholes!

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by oloyede252(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
lemme proclaim my own..You'd die VERY SOON! gringrin

Tomorrow perhaps!?cool

By the way...soon could be next 100 years! cool

so u dont wanna die.but u go ahead casting death wishes to other people based on their choice abi u b witch.
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by qhutetomsel(f): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
if he's not A virgin and Won't marry a lady except she's one..

Then, he's A deluded, egocentric, dimwitted Scumbag! undecided

And I Hope he gets hit by a car and falls Off from the highest point Of Mount.Everest...And breaks his head...and then his Legs, And then DIES.!! gringrin

No mercy at all!.
its really annoying when guys who have tried virtually all the positions in the world with several girls still wants a virgin as a wife.
and they will still be saying 'no sex no relationship' undecided.
Abeg!
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:
lol he'd be married to her.so i guesss he wont mind .
Not with the way women curse on people. I understand one is as good as dead if a woman you disvirgin curses, wife or not.lipsrsealed
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Monalisa185(f): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Infomizer:

Good luck chief...

Sorry I had to quote this brilliance..I'm a sucker for poetry..accidental or not. (y)

hehehehe... feel free to quote any day, anytime...that one was accidental...Lol...good to know you love poetry.
....I write poems though....

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by goldmedal(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
The crux of dis topic seems 2 go above some of des dudes' heads... (I think they're dwarves). D qstn is "what kinda woman do u NEED?" A gal who wud make a good wife or just a gal who has an unbroken hymen 2day?

Nobody says virgins don't make gud wives, but those qualities u desire in a woman can't be guaranteed by an unbroken hymen. If u think a gal who has ever had vaginal sex (irrespective of her present state; spirit, soul n body) is too indecent to be ur wife, then u are too myopic n naive 2 live in this age.

That doesn't mean I don't have regards 4 virginity. I do. But I live in a world whr a gal with an unbroken hymen can give a bl*wjob like a p*rnstar n perform other wonderful acts behind closed doors without being deflowered. I bet she's still a virgin.

Here's a bigger quest 4 those who are seeking virgins, don't just look 4 unbroken hymens, I think virginity's much more than dat.

Or beta still, GROW UP.
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by chubbyswit(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
guys click the like button if ur virginity is still intact like mine. #team virgin guys#
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Michellla(f): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
PushMusic:

Not with the way women curse on people. I understand one is as good as dead if a woman you disvirgin curses, wife or not.lipsrsealed
really? its supersticious beliefs. more like.
Re: A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
really? its supersticious beliefs. more like.
Maybe it is.
I'm not really a virginity fan anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Watch Victoria Nude On Public Place / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts / Taken off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.