Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,300 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? (46951 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Tosinville(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Make yo pastor wife live her life na, I dislike hate monitoring spiritz.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by 1surdman: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
She is Not a pastor.. a pastors wife

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by samuelson06(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
adren:
my pastor's wife uses an iphone6.. i use an iphone 5s.. apparently, she had a little prob accessing one of its features..
so, she sought for help from me been a co- iphone user..
as soon as i was done.. i was bored and checked her playlist while she was away to listen to an heavenly-inspired that would transfer me to the spirit realm..

i got as much as i was looking for and indeed my desires that moment was met..
minutes later, i was stunned when i stumbled on 'falila ketan' by olamide..
i did see others from wizkid, godwin but that olamide got me bewildered..

it wasn't a joke ooo..i have been reminiscing on certain things ever since..

question is. does that matter??
does my pastor's wife choice of song have anything to do with her faith??

should i keep on trusting God in her life??
matured answers only..

Idiot. Why should you be browsing through her phone? Why invading her privacy? Are you her husband or her creator?

3 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by JaYbeS(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2016
Y woul d u search her phone dnt u hav music in ur own phone..... Dats bad habit plss learn respect pipos privacy

Now u are here to judge her...........

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Socketbet: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Mtcheeew nothing
wey person no go waste time read for here
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Nawa o.
Mind your business na Biko angry

Anyway, to listen to My Instrumental Cover/Remix Of "Way Maker" by Sinach, click the link on my signature.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Honestly1: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Instead of you to politely ask her, you are here asking us.
1. Is it your phone?
2. What is your business there?
3. Salvation is personal. So just because u see wizkids songs and falilaketan doesn't mean she is an unbeliever or has fallen in faith.
4. Salvation is a personal race.. So if u fall, u fall On Your Own.
5. Better usr ur head and go and ask her if u feel its wrong!

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by zikclassiq(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2016
ye adulterers and adulteresses(not necessarily immorality) know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God....whether in my life or in your life. Don't argue with me. Argue with the Holy Bible.
James 4:4 KJV
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Patented: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Only God can tell if a man is born again! we really should get off the judgmental horse. he causes rain to fall on us all and the sun to shine on us all. His grace abounds for all. salvation is personal.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Achorise: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2016
first you are not afraid to access your pastor's phone, secondly maybe some one she gave the phone for repairs must have done that, or all those boys doing commercial downloading business must have clicked on those circular songs mistakenly trying to send gospel song,do you know if her kids are saved to the core? so it could be they did.So don't let her choice of songs discourage you.maybe she isn't the kind Christian you assume her to be, she's human you know.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Pigin1: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2016
@Op, leave that thing songs don't determine ones faith. My pastor has Sonko, runtown, and 69missed call among others on his playlist! Op next time you would have checked her Videos to see if there were Mojo.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by MrMann1(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2016
adren:
my pastor's wife uses an iphone6.. i use an iphone 5s.. apparently, she had a little prob accessing one of its features..
as soon as i was done.. i was bored and checked her playlist while she was away to listen to an heavenly-inspired that would transfer me to the spirit realm..

matured answers only..

One of her kids could have use her fone to download it, or she got it in her fone unawares. Besides I don't see it as a big deal
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by cybriz82(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Den her husband is using iphone 7..ur dad is using iphone 4.ur pastor son is using iphone 8.ur elder brother is using iphone 3..pls continuel.av u finish going thru her fone?
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by eromzee(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
asadike:
If one wants to be born again, pls do it to d core, forget anything wordly. The question is: Is your Pastor's wife truly born again?
God bless u with dis word 2 me I will say she is not born again.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by ChristStriker(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
flokii:
@OP what's ur own business with her choice of songs..

or is it affecting ur own faith in God

learn to mind ur own business plsss & stop trusting God for others
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Uhmmm nairaland has turn to ameboland, where they bring people matter to discuss without their consent, anyway the truth is that somebody might have downloaded the song there for her,so face your business.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by airmark(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
If God na man, say Roman reigns, I would have loved to see super man 's punch landing on op 's nose. Na joke. Pastor's kids might have tampered with his phone downloading all sorts of songs. No pastor's wife should put that song on her phone.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by spacyzuma(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
adren:

matured answers only..

I think this is silly. You're trying to judge her. The God you both worship said you shouldn't judge.

Her choice of music does not control or influence your own spirituality.

Also, you shouldn't have snooped through her phone to see what she was listening to.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by femiakinbully(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Sincerely everyone's salvation is a personal thing between him/her and God regardless of the Church title . but then again i don't think its proper that you peruse through her phone what if you stumble on personal images you're not supposed to see ?

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by amikolz(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2016
NLders are so funny somtimes I don't like comment I just read evy1ce quote or comment..they just gat me lol
Mr man just mind ur bizness ok,or u wanna pple ur using iphone simple!
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by thunderbabs: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
You re not goin to answer for her before God. She ll answer herself nd U, for ursrlf. _So, ur pastor's way of lyf is nt d koko, its urs nd hw it pleases God. Sho gbo?
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Greycious(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
I swear the op wasn't looking for Christian songs, if u need songs why not download and listen urself.

Jobless OP

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by hottathanfire(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
I am not a smoker but there was a time I got curious about why smokers are unrepentant and I have to smoke some sticks of Benson. My point is: if you catch me smoking at that moment of my philosophical findings, you won't know my true intention

Morals: don't judge your fellow human. That's all
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
guy, Nobody holy pass
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by bamac(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2016
In the first place did she ask you to help her repair her playlist? You yourself shouldn't be trusted... Mind you, appearance is not reality.

2 Likes

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by callmelanner(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Pastor's wife using iPhone 6 while some members of the church have not eaten for dayz embarassed
I will open church one day... Since Nigerians are gullible and have refused blatantly to have sense...
Religion is a joke in Nigeria
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by callmelanner(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2016
hottathanfire:
I am not a smoker but there was a time I got curious about why smokers are unrepentant and I have to smoke some sticks of Benson. My point is: if you catch me smoking at that moment of my philosophical findings, you won't know my true intention

Morals: don't judge your fellow human. That's all
U should have tried WEED during ur research my bloda grin
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Kgdavid(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
Two lessons I learnt from this story are:

1. Op uses an iphone.
2. He's not trustworthy.

Honestly bro....I mean it literally when I say I am constantly amazed at the things people say on nairaland. Never a day goes by without something amazing happening here

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by hottathanfire(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2016
BTW..... That Falila Ketan song... She might be looking for reasons why Falila actually got a plier as legs. Curiousity is a mental disorder grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by talk2archy: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Never intrude into another person privacy cos is a sin aginst human and God and always learn to mind ur own biz cos I dnt see hw her choice of music is now affecting ur spiritual life cos we ve all sinned and come short of d Glory of God.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by hottathanfire(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
callmelanner:

U should have tried WEED during ur research my bloda grin
Bros, I will consider that in my next research. Your suggestion is a nice one but not enviable. Smokers are liable to short existence!
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nyceguy92: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=adren post=41866050]

People have the erroneous impression that being born implies wilful self imprisonment.
We expect them to do everything in a straight jacket manner and not broaden their horizon.

Music - not necessarily gospel music - has universal appeal.
You either listen because of the lyrics or the beat or both.
I have seen some so-called born again frown at traditional music and dance.

My point is that listening to jazz, highlife, R&B, reggae, etc does not make one less born again.
Yet when these music get the slightest alterations, they are played in churches to the utmost pleasure of all.
Born again people are humans; that we can't take away from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.