Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? (46952 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by hottathanfire(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
raffite:

So wetin come be your findings.
My finding is that... This life is vanity embarassed
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by fammo: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Temysteve:
what ar u saying? I choose my pastor's wife as my role model nd u're telling me i shld run my race, abeg who else shld we rely on in faith?
Rely on Jesus, let your faith be built on Jesus cos all other ground is sinking sand, as Christians we are to run our race looking unto Jesus the Author and finisher of our race, not your pastor, not your GO, not pastor's Wife.
When you build your faith on Christ, even if you see your pastor on another woman tomorrow it won't stop you from being a christian cos your salvation was never about your pastor but about Jesus and his finished work on the cross.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Temysteve(m): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2016
fammo:

Rely on Jesus, let your faith be built on Jesus cos all other ground is sinking sand, as Christians we are to run our race looking unto Jesus the Author and finisher of our race, not your pastor, not your GO, not pastor's Wife.
When you build your faith on Christ, even if you see your pastor on another woman tomorrow it won't stop you from being a christian cos your salvation was never about your pastor but about Jesus and his finished work on the cross.
but these are the ppeople God gave us as our mentor in life. Seeing them in that manner doe'nt differ you frm christian race but u've to worried abt it.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by fammo: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Temysteve:
but these are the ppeople God gave us as our mentor in life. Seeing them in that manner doe'nt differ you frm christian race but u've to worried abt it.
You have a point bro, but the truth is at the end of times on that day when you are to give accounts for your deeds God will not ask about what your Pastor did but rather you'll give account for yourself, remember Adam and Eve? God asked Adam not Eve, it's Good for Christians to know God as their personal Father, directly, that's why the Bible said we should come Boldly to the throne of Grace! Let's Run our Race Bro, don't let anybody discourage you by their deeds or misdeeds
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by tpiah2: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Temysteve:
what ar u saying? I choose my pastor's wife as my role model nd u're telling me i shld run my race, abeg who else shld we rely on in faith?

can you support what you just typed with bible verses, I'm waiting.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by tpiah2: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Temysteve:

are you aware you are a mentor to that child you're holding in that picture?

grow up.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
How did you even know these songs sef in the first place? My dear may GOD forgive you. Mind your business and stop pork-nosing into people 's affairs. Wetin concern you? Why should you check other areas of her phone without her permission in the first place? Is that a sin? Don't even judge her sef. BTW na her own we don know courtesy of your amebo on naira land. Only GOD knows yours now. Mtcheeeeeeew. I detest hypocrisy jare. So you even know olamide sef? You that know olamide will you call yourself bad? Don't judge jare so that ye might not be judged. The same measure you use to judge others is the same GOD will use to judge you even with a stricter measure. Better take note.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
I used to be like this before until my eyes became opened. I Later realized that the so-called bad eggs in the church (who of course listened to songs as these) were better off anyway than those who listened to righteous music and preached righteousness (apart from a very very very few who of course understood the race and were never in a haste to condemn anyone. They were really good). Forget it when they preach holiness on the altar, its just the grace of GOD on them. 'Make dem come down make you see na'. Mtcheeeeeeeew!
I later realized some of this musicians were better off anyway as the struggles of life [and some (if not many) discouragement from these so-called born-again brethren] forced them into what they do. Hmmmmmmm! Only GOD knows those that will make heaven. I tell you! Many prostitutes will be seen ahead of some ahead of some church goers in heaven (that's if these church goers actually make heaven). GOD is indeed the judge. The only 'righteous one' at that. 'He alone' knows how to judge us and he will just us with 'ABSOLUTE TRUTH' and no iota of bias.
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by Temysteve(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
tpiah2:

can you support what you just typed with bible verses, I'm waiting.
well dat can't be find in the bible, but what am trying to say is dat @least dey are our guidance on earth whom we can look up to in terms of situation
Re: This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? by tpiah2: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Temysteve:
well dat can't be find in the bible

can you go and look for it there? So we can have a conversation.

Or, where is it found, let me know.

but what am trying to say is dat @least dey are our guidance on earth whom we can look up to in terms of situation

can you support this from the bible as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) / RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.