Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. (8054 Views)

Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Beadex1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
SexyCeline:

Lolz.... I bind u ni
lol no be bind alone....have To check it b4 De binding starts
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by highchief3(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Happened to me when I was just ten years old, our house girl took out her sexual frustration on me because mumsy never gave her any breathing space with the neighbourhood boys. The stupid girl shared her escapades with our next door neighbor's house help, at the end both ladies were doing me. They even had a fight one day she caught me with the other lady. Please parents this is not a matter to joke with, I could have been infected with a deadly disease, and the heavy guilt I carry around then..gosh. Got my own kids now and I am teaching them areas in their body no one should ever touch them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 4:36am On Jan 12, 2016
wildguy:
It happened when I was 10. We had this maid that stayed with us because we had an extra room.
That night my parents went to an office party.
We washed clothes so I decided to fold all of them and took hers to her room.

Entered the room and it was like she was waiting for me. She grabbed me put my hands down to her p***y. Felt something sticky and hairy.

Didnt know what was happening at that moment.

When she was done. She cleaned me up and told me to go and sleep.

2 days later, I came back from school and found out that she packed her bags and left. Nobody knew where she went.

Btw nobody in our family knows what happened till this day.
You are not alone bro! It is well.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 4:38am On Jan 12, 2016
highchief3:
Happened to me when I was just ten years old, our house girl took out her sexual frustration on me because mumsy never gave her any breathing space with the neighbourhood boys. The stupid girl shared her escapades with our next door neighbor's house help, at the end both ladies were doing me. They even had a fight one day she caught me with the other lady. Please parents this is not a matter to joke with, I could have been infected with a deadly disease, and the heavy guilt I carry around then..gosh. Got my own kids now and I am teaching them areas in their body no one should ever touch them.
Lol... Experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 4:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Beadex1:
Well u can call it assault or rape,but I had such experience over and over again......can remember how mom caught my Landlord's daughter vandalizing me really bad.....since then mom started carrying me To her work place.....painful pleasure
Thank God none of us contacted HIV/AIDS back then bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Uchwilliam(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2016
i was raped by my aunty(mums sis) whn i was 5 or so.then by our housegirl at 14(js 2)

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Mcbussy(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2016
I was 16 when I went looking for my best friend and their calabar aunt took me to a corner to ask me out. She told me she liked me, asked if I had a gf and said she wanted me to be her bf. One day I went to their house, my friend and his parents weren't home and she asked me to come into her room...hehehe...me wey sharp from small. I told her I was going to get a condom, I left the house with swag and I never went back. cool

She was so desperate she came looking for me at home one day and almost got me into trouble. My dad answered d door and told her I wasn't home, then he started asking me questions. I mean, how would a grown up woman that should be around 27-30 with big ass and boobs come looking for a 16 year old boy?... I denied her olipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Uchwilliam:
i was raped by my aunty(mums sis) whn i was 5 or so.then by our housegirl at 14(js 2)
Aunt? shocked
That's pathetic. Sorry for that bro. Just make sure your male child(ren) are properly educated to avoid repetition of what happened to you.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mcbussy:
I was 16 when I went looking for my best friend and their calabar aunt took me to a corner to ask me out. She told me she liked me, asked if I had a gf and said she wanted me to be her bf. One day I went to their house, my friend and his parents weren't home and she asked me to come into her room...hehehe...me wey sharp from small. I told her I was going to get a condom, I left the house with swag and I never went back. cool

She was so desperate she came looking for me at home one day and almost got me into trouble. My dad answered d door and told her I wasn't home, then he started asking me questions. I mean, how would a grown up woman that should be around 27-30 with big ass and boobs come looking for a 16 year old boy?... I denied her olipsrsealed
I believe you overcame the temptation because you were well informed. Kudos bro!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Uchwilliam(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Tundeiab:

Aunt? shocked
That's pathetic. Sorry for that bro. Just make sure your male child(ren) are properly educated to avoid repetition of what happened to you.
Thank God for who iam yoday cos i suffered emotional abuses frm my paraents esp dad.it made me timid fellow.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was raped repeatedly by older women when I was 14, this ordeal took a toll on my confidence, self esteem and whatnot.. I sustained a big injury on the left side of my shaft which made my dick useless for a year and 3 months.

I didn't report this to anybody because I felt only girls have to report to the authorities or parents when raped.. Moreover, I'd feel more embarrassed telling anyone. I lived with a broken mind for years and nobody knew!

Men all around the world are being raped, women just love the publicity.
hmmm
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Jackrich: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
There was this lady that owns a caravan shop in a secluded area around my outfit and I have always noticed that each time I'm around to see what my boys are doing she will just come around with her trashy outfit - always dressed provocatively but we just functioned like individuals owning a business in the same area after all she is happily married at least I can say that due to the fact that she owns two exotic cars that she drives around and a big shop.

On this fateful day she came around and announced that I should come into her shop and see her wares and at the same time she will soon be relocating outside the country and wants to sell her caravan and I innocently followed her inside to see the internal designs .Immeidtately I was inside, this lady locked the door while I was checking out the toilets and the offices inside the caravan and just when I was almost done and was backing this lady, she held me from behind and started handling my breasst and nippple.I was so shocked that all I could mutter was ''but madam, you're married'' but she responded by saying that married people have feelings too. From shock I went into fear, I was afraid that if I push her away she might scream 'r@pe' with a little drama and nobody would listen to my own side of the story ,so I stood motionless as she pulled my T-shirt and started sucking my nippple hungrily while I was confused and already having a hard on but it took the grace of a customer that knocked for her to free me and I zoomed out immediately went back to my office, I was sweating and I felt so humiliated, very angry and used.

I felt so bad and immediately my girlfriend came around I had to tell her because I needed to talk to someone about it and free my mind completely. Ever since I have been avoiding her even when she comes around, I simply ensure that I'm with someone whenever she's around.

One has just to be careful - I'm very sure if I had pushed her away she would have started a drama that would see me on the other side of the game and lose everything including my dignity and self esteem. Nobody would ever believe that she was forcing herself on me.smh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Jackrich: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
midehi2:

hmmm
You think he is making it up ? men,especially young boys are repeatedly being sexually harassed by women on daily basis but nobody is talking about it.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Teempakguy:
I was not assaulted by anybody. undecided

why a full grown woman would ever find a small kid's Johnson even remotely attractive beats me. hence I find whatever I read here difficult to believe.
at i guess 6 or 7 a family friends daughter held a youngin down, sucked and raped me i didnt understand what she was doing and it wasn't pleasurable even though the thing was up and it happened like 3-4 df times. I remember 3df older girls auntie uchechi, onyi and ugonma then use to grab my thang i was btw 6-11though later fked uchechi when i turned 19 but julianna our housemaid is the one that blew me away when i was 9-10, she made me cum for the first in a niggas life hahaha i was happy for the whole week couldnt wait for the school bus to take me home just to see her and she was so caring and loving, took good care of me, any night i get scared maybe from watchin horror movies and can't sleep alone mom tells her to go and sleep in my room n she woukd cuddle me n give me boobss to ease my fright smileyshe sings me to slp n stuff, bought me things, ice creams, ribena, black currant and whatnot with the whatever cash is remaining from what mom gave her to go shopping then at 14 auntie peshe(patience, never knew her age) mom's hair dresser raped me and i liked it too. Julianna later married when i was 17 she exposed me to freaky things and aunty peshe took a nigga on tutorials then auntie something cant recall her name she was weird, lived at a Zstorey on same street, we use to go there to slide down their long staircase rails, she sent me an errand i came back to deliver she then raped me and promised to buy me a car if i dnt tell anyone hahaha lolz females eeeeh . My first gf Amaka initiated it we were 13 then( gals d corrupt fast than boys). Had bruises few times but its all good So believe it, it does happen. Females are lovely meeeehn.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tundeiab:

Thank God none of us contacted HIV/AIDS back then bro.
i swearugad, we were lucky. Another thin is that disease wasnt rampant then like i assume nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 2:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Jackrich:
There was this lady that owns a caravan shop in a secluded area around my outfit and I have always noticed that each time I'm around to see what my boys are doing she will just come around with her trashy outfit - always dressed provocatively but we just functioned like individuals owning a business in the same area after all she is happily married at least I can say that due to the fact that she owns two exotic cars that she drives around and a big shop.

On this fateful day she came around and announced that I should come into her shop and see her wares and at the same time she will soon be relocating outside the country and wants to sell her caravan and I innocently followed her inside to see the internal designs .Immeidtately I was inside, this lady locked the door while I was checking out the toilets and the offices inside the caravan and just when I was almost done and was backing this lady, she held me from behind and started handling my breasst and nippple.I was so shocked that all I could mutter was ''but madam, you're married'' but she responded by saying that married people have feelings too. From shock I went into fear, I was afraid that if I push her away she might scream 'r@pe' with a little drama and nobody would listen to my own side of the story ,so I stood motionless as she pulled my T-shirt and started sucking my nippple hungrily while I was confused and already having a hard on but it took the grace of a customer that knocked for her to free me and I zoomed out immediately went back to my office, I was sweating and I felt so humiliated, very angry and used.

I felt so bad and immediately my girlfriend came around I had to tell her because I needed to talk to someone about it and free my mind completely. Ever since I have been avoiding her even when she comes around, I simply ensure that I'm with someone whenever she's around.

One has just to be careful - I'm very sure if I had pushed her away she would have started a drama that would see me on the other side of the game and lose everything including my dignity and self esteem. Nobody would ever believe that she was forcing herself on me.smh
She was definitely a demonic agent.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 2:54am On Jan 30, 2016
icedbeatz:
at i guess 6 or 7 a family friends daughter held a youngin down, sucked and raped me i didnt understand what she was doing and it wasn't pleasurable even though the thing was up and it happened like 3-4 df times. I remember 3df older girls auntie uchechi, onyi and ugonma then use to grab my thang i was btw 6-11though later fked uchechi when i turned 19 but julianna our housemaid is the one that blew me away when i was 9-10, she made me cum for the first in a niggas life hahaha i was happy for the whole week couldnt wait for the school bus to take me home just to see her and she was so caring and loving, took good care of me, any night i get scared maybe from watchin horror movies and can't sleep alone mom tells her to go and sleep in my room n she woukd cuddle me n give me boobss to ease my fright smileyshe sings me to slp n stuff, bought me things, ice creams, ribena, black currant and whatnot with the whatever cash is remaining from what mom gave her to go shopping then at 14 auntie peshe(patience, never knew her age) mom's hair dresser raped me and i liked it too. Julianna later married when i was 17 she exposed me to freaky things and aunty peshe took a nigga on tutorials then auntie something cant recall her name she was weird, lived at a Zstorey on same street, we use to go there to slide down their long staircase rails, she sent me an errand i came back to deliver she then raped me and promised to buy me a car if i dnt tell anyone hahaha lolz females eeeeh . My first gf Amaka initiated it we were 13 then( gals d corrupt fast than boys). Had bruises few times but its all good So believe it, it does happen. Females are lovely meeeehn.
You call old and worthless female that took your innocence, lovely?

SMH
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Tundeiab:
You call old and worthless female that took your innocence, lovely?
SMH
its all about perception bro.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Youngpo413: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2016
I let it go a long time ago,though she is now married,but the last time I saw her,I remembered every...
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by skywalker240(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Teempakguy:
I was not assaulted by anybody. undecided

why a full grown woman would ever find a small kid's Johnson even remotely attractive beats me. hence I find whatever I read here difficult to believe.

Speak 4 ursef sir

Just becos u didnt xperience it doesnt mean terry g or timaya or any other guy didnt xperience it
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Youngpo413:
I let it go a long time ago,though she is now married,but the last time I saw her,I remembered every...

Hmmm
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by lanre147(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Tundeiab:
If I am not mistaking, more than 95% of sexual assault cases we have today were filed by ladies. I am of the opinion that equal numbers of men have been sexually abused without been reported.
I discussed with a few of my male colleagues and about 80% of them have been sexually assaulted when they were younger.
The reason why I am opening this thread is to take the census of men who have been assaulted by older women. The guys in the house who were abused by an older lady should let us know and also state their age and the lady's age as at the time.
Ladies who have sexually abused younger boys should also tell us about it stating the age and the guy's age as at then.
Let me open the floor. I was sexually abused by a lady 2 years my senior when I was 17 years of age. She was 19 as at then.
Let's see this as a research! God bless you all.
I was also assaulted when I was a kid can't remember d exact age by 3 different neighbours ...and dere was a day we were discussing dis issue in my hostel ...I realised that 8 guyz out of 11 pass 2ru d same ordeal...and no one report to his parent either.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by macino1(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Was a victim, Long story for another day anyways.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2016
My elder sister's friends always milk me wenever she leaves the house... They are 3 In number cry
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2016
lanre147:
I was also assaulted when I was a kid can't remember d exact age by 3 different neighbours ...and dere was a day we were discussing dis issue in my hostel ...I realised that 8 guyz out of 11 pass 2ru d same ordeal...and no one report to his parent either.

Hmmm!!!
When we speak, the ladies will say it's all lies. Parents should be careful with their boys Expecially in a compound with teenage and sexually active ladies.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2016
kamirun225:
My elder sister's friends always milk me wenever she leaves the house... They are 3 In number cry
Milk? Explain bro.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by kirchofff(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
All this happens to cute niggas, not horrific niggas like myself........I thank God I've nt been harassed anyway
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tundeiab:

Milk? Explain bro.
lol... Act like u didn't hear it bro... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / I Have The Janemena N*de Video(photo) / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.