Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women (10536 Views)

Score With Beautiful Sexy Women / How To Flirt With Girls -dating Tips For Get Sexy Women / Key Points In Being An Alpha Male To Attract Sexy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by leslimark(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Have you ever wondered what are the secrets of attracting women? Discover four dating secrets that very few men will ever know about. In attracting women, you have to always keep in mind that there is a great competition with other men. In this competition, you have to have all the necessary knowledge to attract and date quality women.

These four secrets I'm going to present to you will seem challenging to most men and this is the reason why you have to know them.

smileyThe first secret of attracting women is to attract women; you have to be "bad"

What do I mean by bad? I don't mean that you have to beat women and insult them. Far from it, women have to be given the most distinguished respect. What I mean by being bad is you have to show your mean side of personality from time to time to women.By this, I don't mean that you have to become totally moody with her for no good reasons. What I want to say is that you have to know how to defend yourself when a woman tries to take your place as the leader or if she misbehaved with you. You have to be ready to let women know that you are very serious and that you will put her in her place if she misbehaved.

smileyThe second secret is what makes her laugh isn't necessarily funny.

This will sound confusing. The truth is what really make women laugh isn't funny at all. A big mistake most men will fall into is that they will think that they have to tell women jokes and funny stories to make them laugh.It's incorrect and will lead you nowhere with a woman but her considering you a clown. For you to make women laugh, you have to be daring with them. This is the key to making women laugh, always let your humor be daring. Stay away from silly jokes, instead, mess with her and tease her.

smileyThe third secret is looks don't count

This may not be a secret to most of you, yet very few seem to take it into consideration when it comes to women and dating. Men always try to impress women; they buy highly expensive tuxedos, watches... They take massive loans to buy new cars or bigger homes..All this to impress women. Let me tell you this: Women find all this childish and insecure. To truly impress her, you have to be a real man with her, you have to take responsibility for her, and you have to make her laugh and not bore her.

smileyThe fourth secret is it's not what you say, it's how you say it

This is a big one. It's not the pickup line you use; it's how you use it. It's not the joke; it's how you tell it. When it comes to women, it's all about body language.

Click the below link to find out biggest secret of attracting sexy women.

Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by midehi2(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2016
whats the untold secret to attract a man? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
whats the untold secret to attract a man? cheesy
BE a replica of kim kardasian and u will get any man u want not just attract.
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2016
@OP true but looks do attract women
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by obiorathesubtle: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2016
here's more

To be vulgar/talk dirty most of the time..

To be very Rich or atleast, loaded enough for her standard, not only Rich, but also able to give her as much as she wants.

To have a sexual reputation with her friends. Aszin you must've had good sex with her friends before.. That's how you attracted the ones before her.
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by midehi2(f): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
BE a replica of kim kardasian and u will get any man u want not just attract.
cheesy was up fine boy
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy was up fine boy
madam im good thank u, hw are u?
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
madam im good thank u, hw are u?
cool
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by Adasun(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2016
if it is dat type of gal in da pics u want me to woo,then am outundecided
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:

cool
but ehm!! na wao u nor just dey rememba me again o, unlike summer last year.
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
but ehm!! na wao u nor just dey rememba me again o, unlike summer last year.
haba! how can i forget fine boy, you always on ma mind grin
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
midehi2:

haba! how can i forget fine boy, you always on ma mind grin
awww dats sweet music to me my northerner queen.
Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by midehi2(f): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
awww dats sweet music to me my northerner queen.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women by IntimateGist: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
To attract a woman doesn't mean she coming to stay with you.

The last time I checked Nigeria ladies are attracted by nice ride, comfortable apartment and materialism.... Even the one in your church fast and pray for these things.

A joke from a broke guy irritates.... A rich dude don't need to say much to get ladies smiling especially if u have range like me....

Anyway, nice post!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Punishment For A Wife Who Cheated On You During Courtship? / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.