Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Names Of The Colors Of This Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Names Of The Colors Of This Building (5385 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The Colors Of This Building by abituns: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Hi Friends, I came across this building and i liked the colors, i want to buy the color to paint my mum's house in kaduna state..

Kindly tell me the colors the building was painted and cos of drum paint from different paint manufacturers. (Texcote pls, cos the plastering is not all that smooth).

Thanks.

Re: Names Of The Colors Of This Building by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
abituns:
Hi Friends, I came across this building and i liked the colors, i want to buy the color to paint my mum's house in kaduna state..

Kindly tell me the colors the building was painted and cos of drum paint from different paint manufacturers. (Texcote pls, cos the plastering is not all that smooth).

Thanks.
even me I don't know the name of the colour but maybe you will like my own house's paint better.

Re: Names Of The Colors Of This Building by rotecch77(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's called magnola or Abuja brown
Re: Names Of The Colors Of This Building by abituns: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks Rotecch77. infact you ve just answered all i needed. but which of the two colors is the magnola. is it the lighter one, what is the name of the thicker one.

The building is nice and the colors are pretty fine.

thank you for your response.
Re: Names Of The Colors Of This Building by rotecch77(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yes the lighter one is magnola or abuja brown
Re: Names Of The Colors Of This Building by rotecch77(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
The 1st pics deep colour their is called, "burnt peanut and the close colour of it again is patriot red, although most paint company gives diff name to there product

(1) (Reply)

Meritabode Nigeria Limited.the Best Real Estate Company In Lagos... / 4bdrm Duplex @ Glamour Gardens Est. Lekki N33m Gov Consent (wit Pix & Catalogue) / Palm Beach Estate Lekki I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.