Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss (29936 Views)

NDDC Boss Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident On Way To Receive Osinbajo / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists / I Stand By My Comments On Soyinka, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by olufemimajek: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wailers and IPOBites! food don land oh
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by MrALIVE: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
dtruth3:
APC is a shameless party. Imagine if it was a PDP person that was giving this kind of excuses for squandering 82m, am sure you know what this Zombies will be doing now!

This country is in a mess, and Buhari is a scam.
chai! Mr wailer! I feel your pain sha! Wait till 2019 let's see if you will eventually vote against PMB

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by allthingsgood: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
I knew it!

In the face of death and desperation, PDP has resorted to all manner of lies and deception just to pull down govt. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Lakayanah: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Even 3 of her daughters are getting married on the same day she would not spend half of that amount.

3 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Wordsmith01: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
address the issue not the political affiliation of those involved. #gbam # no name calling

1 Like

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by uncjay(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
chai!!! Blood of God.....

As in, 82milla? to host and other expenses. For one person? Nigeria is in shambu.

1 Like

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by banio: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
In the voice of Buhari " Plls nobody should associate any APC member with looting. We are all scents."

1 Like

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by omolola15(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
id911:
You won't see this on front page because it's against Ameachi. If it's Ameachi's pictures, entering and disembarking from aircraft, standing on the line for check-in, dancing or anything in his favor, it will immediately be on front page even with less than five comments.

That's how biased and evil we have become

But I'm reading from front page now. Or is there any other front page apart from this one??

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
I am beginning to question Buhari, why did he appoint this woman as NDDC chair

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Observant: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Imagine the audacity the useless woman has to explain how 82million of tax payers money was squandered on hosting renowned cultist whilst 80% of the citizenry suffer in abject poverty.

Of course I expect some zombies in the form of black people to support this.

3 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by deskossy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Heartless set of leaders...wasting tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by free13: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
How can such waste be justified? ......... lipsrsealed
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by banio: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every party Prof Soyinka attended was a hit. Back to back each organiser spent over #82 million.

1 Like

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by joey150(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Shame on our dumb youths. Its no longer about right and wrong it's about APC and PDP..
These days nairaland bores me...i hope it changes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by tete7000(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
If this allegation of N82m is accepted, can we then accept other allegations from Wike against Amaechi may have some credibility?

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by id911(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
omolola15:

But I'm reading from front page now. Or is there any other front page apart from this one??

You won't understand why it's there now that's why you made that statement
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
richidinho:
Metuh can also say he spent 400million on organizing multina dancehall abi?

APCsh1t
do goats dat eat yams organise dancehall party or dinners 4 icons?
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by femivita: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by irondome: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
This money is too much ooo. 82 million for a 1day dinner? Haba!!! While some of us still prefer APC over PDP, we should also learn to be critical of their actions when erred.

Amaechi may have done well in his 1st term as governor, however, I believe he squandered so much of the state resources in his 2nd term.

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Observant:
Imagine the audacity the useless woman has to explain how 82million of tax payers money was squandered on hosting renowned cultist whilst 80% of the citizenry suffer in abject poverty.

Of course I expect some zombies in the form of black people to support this.
See as painment iz worryin u. Smh
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Reference(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oh well....what does it matter. Just 82 million. This is ward head 'choppings'. Even councillors will consider this insulting.
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by kilomode1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
wirinet:

But Metuh did not say he spent 400 million organizing anything. Mrs. Ibim Semenitari has documents, invoices and receipts showing how the N85million was spent. Even though the amount is exhorbitant, it is covered. According to the Nigerian Federation, what a state decide to spend its money on is its own business, as long as it is legally covered.

Now, ask Metuh to show documents on how he spent N400 million of arms money meant to fight boko Haram. The money allegedly stolen by Metuh is Federal Money and not state money, so naturally the federal govenment would want to recover its stolen money.
you have seen the invoice and the receipts abi!...you will be worst than ameachi if you become gov

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Happiness87(f): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
ngeneukwenu passingshot, see your people, hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
banio:
In the voice of Buhari " Plls nobody should associate any APC member with looting. We are all scents."

St. APC... cheesy
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by mrmax1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
richidinho:
Metuh can also say he spent 400million on organizing multina dancehall abi?

APCsh1t
[b][/b]

$
$Its such a shame how this apc people act and think as if nigerians are kid....how can she come to rubbish correct claims made by pdp but ended up complicating tins. Let's forget partisanship and sentiments and ask ourselves this question, if it was a pdp governor that did this, the people who tink dey r not nigerians but APCians would av filled here lambasting him but since it is their own....no p. Playing politics over issues of national interest. Amaechi should be invited for questioning for spending 82mil on dance group and transportation. Imagine paying the transport fare of people who r coming for another mans birthday. Zoo people

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by awa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omg...is this woman still speaking for Amechi or for herself now? Later PMB will say he is appointing men and women of honour in position of authority.
How on earth can she give such a flimsy justification for spending 82m naira?

APC is just a shame and I will rather have Wike in power in Rivers State than these bunch of Liars.

6 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Happiness87(f): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
banio:
scent as in body odour, lol

1 Like

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by Firefire(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
IyaIode:
I am beginning to question Buhari, why did he appoint this woman as NDDC chair

IyaIode,

Please do not question Buhary, he can never be wrong.

The Sainthood of APC is worth emulating...

3 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by mekaboy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every Dime spent on soyinka was a hit back to back. From dance to drama to food to wine to babe's still no arrest. ...........

Egbon PDP , if it is the 82m you want you can come and take it. After all Fashola never signed a check and amechi never took bribe.

6 Likes

Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by ozoemenafn: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Which media ? would you be surprise to see tomorrows publication being submitted to APC to crosscheck before it would be published. That is the mess Nigeria found itself and that is the change.
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by ErasmusCOMP: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Can someone help me with the differences between Metu's case and this woman's case.
Re: Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss by banio: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Happiness87:
scent as in body odour, lol

Don't mind the homophones. Saint and scent. All follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing His Wife And Mother At Nigerian High Commission / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.