Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) (15820 Views)

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by tomholly: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
congrats ooooooooooo lasuitessssssssss
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by ajasa4link: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Let them open the damn admin block for us to collect our certificate o. Statement of result don wan expire o.
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by opwa4us(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]why cant an hausa or igboman be a vice chancellor in this university.....i dont know why these yorubas are very tribalistic[/size]

U people have left sense with the ohaneze that's why u keep thinking alike. A Yoruba man doesn't live conveniently in the IBO land and u want to occupy all the position in here. Only in Yoruba land u would see all tribes in the governors tribe cos we encourage other tribes. U need to learn from lagoon state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by foody(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congratulation Sir. May the Almighty God keep you, lead you and guide you to leave a bless footprint on the sand of time, Although I did not take your course in LASU but my friends who did told me beautiful things about you Sir. I believe God who has put you there will see you through Sir. Once again congratulation Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Airell: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
grin grin grin

Every single V.C in LASU was a HIT!
Back To Back..

From Hussein to obafunwa, yet no single improvement in the school... Bleep that shit, Iyalaya anybody... Prof. Lanre Fagbohun ti take over!

#LeaveLasuForAwori
endtimesblog:
Back To Back..
From Hussein to Pappy Luwe, yet no single improvement in the school... Bleep that shit, Iyalaya anybody... Prof. Lanre Fagbohun ti take over!
#LeaveLasuForAwori
gistmeloveblog:
grin grin grin

Back To Back..

From Hussein to obafunwa, yet no single improvement in the school... Bleep that shit, Iyalaya anybody... Prof. Lanre Fagbohun ti take over!

#LeaveLasuForAwori
What do you know about Lasu? obviously nothing!
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Blackops(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]why cant an hausa or igboman be a vice chancellor in this university.....i dont know why these yorubas are very tribalistic[/size]
How many Yorubas has been named VCs in Eastern and Northern schools?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by zimoni(f): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Congrats Prof.

The name Fagbohun sounds like Ekiti/Ijesha name. I'm happy for the Prof and I'm glad Ambode never made that mistake he almost made.

Oodua A Gbe Wa.
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Goddygee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
grin grin grin

Back To Back..

#LeaveLasuForAwori
lwkmd o !

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by gistmeloveblog: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
zimoni:
Congrats Prof.

The name Fagbohun sounds like Ekiti/Ijesha name. I'm happy for the Prof and I'm glad Ambode never made that mistake he almost made.

Oodua A Gbe Wa.

that fagbohun is lagos own..
Omo Awori...
That is my uncle..
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by zimoni(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
gistmeloveblog:

that fagbohun is lagos own..
Omo Awori...
That is my uncle..

Cool. I'm glad.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by toaskid(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
donofdons:

receive sense ijn cry
donofdons:

receive sense ijn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oh! lord give LASU unions sense this time otherwise, we'll start denying LASU
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
bamite:
I recommend you do something more meaningful with your life. I can see you are just wasting away and its glaring for all to see, please change.

You know nothing about me, why are you so pained dear friend?
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by bamite(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
INTROVERT:

You know nothing about me, why are you so pained dear friend?
That's the opposite of what i want for you. I was just advising you as an elder
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Ahmed030(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
hello all the new vc of lasu is an akesan man, his father is the baale of akesan town along lasu IGANDO road.

for pple saying that u an Igbo or Hausa man be the vc in lasu. Its not done in east or north for non indigene to be a vc in state university, it can be a south west or northerner or easterner, because during Hussein period, he was an oyo man.
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by femivita: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tonight Is the FIFA ballon d'or ceremony where the awards to the FIFA best player is given Predict who Will win the FIFA ballon d'or And Win Big!!!! http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/predict-and-win-big.html
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by valencia25(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
donofdons:
Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Aviero:
Hehe Can a Yoruba man be VC in a State owned university in Northern Nigeria? Or can a Yoruba man be VC in a state owned university in Eastern Nigeria?

You well at all?
no mide am bro

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by Ahmed030(m): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
in addition to my comment, during the time of Asiwaju in office, he appoint an Igbo man, Ben Akabueze as Commissioner for Budget in Lagos state for 2 tenure. where can u see a Yoruba man in north or east to be of that post, here in west we are not sentiment, compare to Igbo and Hausa man
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by mbz101(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2016
donofdons:

Stop that silly talks , that's u people problems , if u ever ask yourself verse varsa of such question . In ur village

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) by mrintelligent(m): 6:12am On Jan 12, 2016
donofdons:

Please name any state university in your region where yoruba is made the VC. Someone will just come here and be vomiting rubbish. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.