Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa (34697 Views)

Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Till I DIE! South South for life! We keeping the records straight and calling spade spade!
Ndywin:

Bro, You be correct South south boy. I am so proud of You ...Bravo!!

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hehehehehe, sure bro. Wailers don't laugh like we're doing ATM!
mrmax1:
[b][/b]

Chai, bros u wicked I swear, u finish dis homeboy. More wisdom jare. As for silva, by now him go don deteriorate pass wailing....hahahahahahaahaha. APC,,,,we are watching them in 7D sha
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by yipata: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
MY BROTHER , MY BROTHER DONT ALSO FORGET THAT THERE WAS A TIME APC WAS HOLDING SOUTHWEST TOO AND GRADUALLY PDP OVERTOOK SOME FROM THEM, U DONT UNDERSTAND POLITICS U,LL SEE HOW THEY,LL TAKE OVER THE SOUTH IN UR FULL GLARE, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME..... U,LL SEE.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by teampregar(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zico5:
PDP re still living in trance. Probably they forget that this is GEJ state. If APC can muster courage to gather as much as 80,000 votes in Bayelsa then the future is bright and Nigeria are already in for the change we are clamoring for. Buhari I know will never play such dirty politics that we just witness in bayelsa. But all the same, the future is very bright for Nigeria.
Almost all the APC votes in the election na faux.. dem rig but Dickson show dem dey him be lion.. uptill now the kidnappers of his sister has not released her oh.. did 1 a I'm win make dem no kuku ma go kill her oh.. *u knw whu am talking about *

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
yipata:
MY BROTHER , MY BROTHER DONT ALSO FORGET THAT THERE WAS A TIME APC WAS HOLDING SOUTHWEST TOO AND GRADUALLY PDP OVERTOOK SOME FROM THEM, U DONT UNDERSTAND POLITICS U,LL SEE HOW THEY,LL TAKE OVER THE SOUTH IN UR FULL GLARE, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME..... U,LL SEE.
The Ijaw people are in many ways different from the Oduduas. Because something happened in the West can NEVER translate to it happening in the Delta. That's not how these things work!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
teampregar:

Almost all the APC votes in the election na faux.. dem rig but Dickson show dem dey him be lion.. uptill now the kidnappers of his sister has not released her oh.. did 1 a I'm win make dem no kuku ma go kill her oh.. *u knw whu am talking about *
we pray for her quick release from her abductors, amen!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ozimec(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2016
ionsman:

Bayelsa is a pdp STRONGHOLD.

For the margin to be like this,you need to know the tides have changed. But,I don't expect you to see it that way.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Which margin are you talking about, is it the one they got through intimidation of the people by their security agents?

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by nd07(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:
Of what use is a state of only 8 local government areas sef

d goose that lays d egg.d bedrock of ur nation's economy. yields far far more than d entire SW & North put together. aren't u jealous?

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by arcnomec(m): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:

The state with 8 local government areas can feed your state 10x.....so watch what you say.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
ionsman:

PDP 417, 500

CAP 22,534

ACN 9,627

CPC 3,548

APC 86,852

PDP 134,998

And you call this an embarrassing loss for Apc?

You need to re-evaluate your head.

you're more confused. All those parties mentioned took part in the merger that gave birth to APC

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ogmaskman: 1:02am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaika23:
Story for the gods. Buhari can NEVER rig any election if the people are vehemently against it!

They do not need the pples consent to announce a winner. It has happened in the past and it can still happen again.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by SESSOL: 1:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Zico5:
PDP re still living in trance. Probably they forget that this is GEJ state. If APC can muster courage to gather as much as 80,000 votes in Bayelsa then the future is bright and Nigeria are already in for the change we are clamoring for. Buhari I know will never play such dirty politics that we just witness in bayelsa. But all the same, the future is very bright for Nigeria.
80000 fake votes for apc does not brighten nigeria . Let apc rule ur state , leave us alone with our pdp

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by suxkill: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Sant1m:
is Edo now a northern state? Just asking educate me pls

No,and why did you ask this question?
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by fabre4: 5:09am On Jan 12, 2016
ionsman:

PDP 417, 500

CAP 22,534

ACN 9,627

CPC 3,548

APC 86,852

PDP 134,998

Was apc formed from one party ? Why not divide the votes into 3 lets see if its not embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Ndeewonu:

That "useless" state is a major oil producing state. APC fought tooth and nail to take it by force, by the people of bayelsa refused.

Btw, I thought APC condemned the use of military to monitor elections? Honestly, there is nothing honourable about APC!!!
APC wanted to phait kworrupsion by rigging Bayelsa elections so as to be able to LOOT oil money. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Samanza89: 5:47am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:
The internally generated revenue belongs to the people of the state and not PDP nor APC except you support looting, as for the revenue from mineral resources, I don't get it. So they don't return the annual revenue to Federal
government account controlled by APC again? At times I wonder what you guys mean when you say APC is fighting so hard to get the south south. You guys are only trying to feel important. Baba won the presidency without your votes..
and his victory was a hit back to back, from kano to Lagos to benue. . Lol so
**in DonJazzy's voice** If it is the 5 percent you gave him that is your
problem, come and collect it.

Another idiot spotted here!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2016
ogmaskman:

They do not need the pples consent to announce a winner. It has happened in the past and it can still happen again.
Wake up, no one can rig if the people are vehemently against it. It just happened now didn't you see with your eyes? They tried all they could, all the permutations and all but to no avail. Was Tinubu the iron rigger not there? Why dis they declare it inconclusive? Why did Silva rush to Abuja while election was still on going? Buhari can NEVER rig here in the Delta! Face the truth, and live.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Escobapablo(m): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaika23:

I don't know but I think the bolded should be checked by you again!
I could be wrong, yes. How many of us in here r right? That's y I say, d abuse is very unnecessary.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by jonnieoneng: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaika23:
Guess you don't know what derivation accruing to states is all about hence your ignorant comments. FYI, the whole of Southwest put together minus the 'no-man's-land' allocation is a meager compared to Rivers or Akwa Ibom single allocation. That is why APC are dying to control the states. You see those Northern states, hehehe, they are all paupers!
I wonder when youths of Nigeria will start thinking SENSIBLY.Do you know that it is only in Africa that people still think along ethnic and racial line.Small wonda,we are yet to develop to our full potential becos of our myopic and naive thinking.The SS forming rich kid becos of oil,have u checked the commodity market lately to find out its value now as against the past 1 year.Those from all d other region,can u tell me how developed ur capacity is to cope without federal allocation.The simple truth"WE ARE ALL SCREWED,WE ARE ALL IN A BIG MESS".The sooner we realise that it is now dat we need Nigeria,the beta 4 us.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Mamog(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Zico5:

APC got that much vote cos Silva and APC recruited 95% of ex militant leaders and empowered them to kill their own people just to get votes for him.. if u don't know the ex militant leaders are against Dickson cos he refused to share public funds with them and they hav been at logger heads with him even before now. They love Silva cos in his first stint as Governor he gave them so much attention to d detriment of the ordinary man. On a plain ground without intimidation APC won't get 20% vote in bayelsa with Silva flying their flag.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Ahmeduana(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2016
ionsman:
PDP 417, 500
CAP 22,534
ACN 9,627
CPC 3,548

APC 86,852
PDP 134,998
THEY TAKE STYLE DEY GIVE YOURSELF HAKURI!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by kalosky: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Sylvia was never the best candidate for APC, considering his past record. A better candidate would have shakened Dickson... They should go back to their drawing board...!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ashjay001(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2016
ionsman:

Bayelsa is a pdp STRONGHOLD.

For the margin to be like this,you need to know the tides have changed. But,I don't expect you to see it that way.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I dare d wailers n pdp to get a fifth of d votes casted in Katsina.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Ahmeduana(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Zico5:
TRUST ME THOSE 80K VOTES ARE NOT PURE BUT TAINTED VOTES.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Wolfbrother(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaika23:
The embarrassing loss of the APC in the just concluded Governorship election in Bayelsa state is not only a pain to the party but a very clear signal that they have no place in the South South region of the Delta. Despite all the violence, intimidation, killings and destruction , putting all police and military force behind their quest, however all of their efforts fell apart like a pack of cards made to stand on their on only to be faced by the touch of resistance. No wonder for over 48 hours, INEC was still looking for its voice as the name already sent to it was not the wish of the people. Oh how sad the children of change got that up till this moment their chief law breaker is yet to come to terms with the incident let alone send a congratulatory message to the winner as his predecessor always did furthermore emphasizing the fact that the change of cloth from khaki to agbada does not in any way change a dictator and an unrepentant one for that matter. It is too late, the people do not need his congratulatory message, neither that of the mastermind of the violence which as left dead the people whom they wanted to Govern.

This clear signal that the APC is a mirage in states below the belt remains fact and the otherwise can only be wished for by the few amazons at nooks and crannies of the transport waterways. This is the one reason why any investment in trying to unseat any PDP government in the region would end the way Lai Mohammed's abuses did when he was reminded that 'he thought he was still an opposition spokesman that goes around abusing the government even when he's been made a minister to inform the people but rather than that is abusing them for asking questions'; that was the last time Lai spewed his abusive trash. Right now, what is left for Silva is jostling for any available political appointment but of course he should be grateful to Buhari for wiping his sins of corruption away and nailing it to his political career.

We shall watch as the non-democratic party do all they can to unseat the other PDP governors in the region. As they have failed woefully in Bayelsa, your guess is as good as mine!

Ok what is the meaning of APCs Loss in Bayelsa in your life and how does it directly affect you ?
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Zico5(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Mamog:

APC got that much vote cos Silva and APC recruited 95% of ex militant leaders and empowered them to kill their own people just to get votes for him.. if u don't know the ex militant leaders are against Dickson cos he refused to share public funds with them and they hav been at logger heads with him even before now. They love Silva cos in his first stint as Governor he gave them so much attention to d detriment of the ordinary man. On a plain ground without intimidation APC won't get 20% vote in bayelsa with Silva flying their flag.
God bless Nigeria
U re just living in self denial. Apc also got militants to kill their own people during the presidential elections. I know Apc can't win Bayelsa but with this performance something better is on the way. We shall see how the second term will go and u will surely bear me witness.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by mauriceju2(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Whithout them your own big state is doom, can your own big state pay their civil salary without this 8 local government areas?
kokoA:
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Moniez: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:
Why is APC killing for it If its of no use?
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by light004: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:

I don't think a human in his right senses just made this comment. When we say APC supporters are goat that can't think, they will abuse us; how in the world will someone make this kind of foolish statement. Is it a must for you say something, have you not heard that silent is golden. I forget, the man no go school. it's not in the numbers of local government areas but in their quality.

In terms of oil production, Bayelsa should be among the first four states in Nigeria and what that tell you that the revenue shared on a monthly basis a significant portion comes from that state.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by kachnov(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2016
ok
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Mamog(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Zico5:

U re just living in self denial. Apc also got militants to kill their own people during the presidential elections. I know Apc can't win Bayelsa but with this performance something better is on the way. We shall see how the second term will go and u will surely bear me witness.

I know more than u can ever know on this matter.. Tell me who Gen Ogunboss, Gen Boyloaf, Gen Africa. Gen. Young shall grow worked for..
Not everybody is as ignorant as u think.. silence is golden. At the right time even the woods and walls will speak cos they have ears too.
God bless Nigeria
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by brofula(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Yes the state with 8 LGAs is of no use yet your candidate killed many and shed blood trying to change the mandate of the people. thank God for bayelsans who stood their ground to resist evil and injustice in their land.
Long live Bayelsa, long live FGN long live Dickson and all good people of Nigeria who supports true democracy.

kokoA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.