Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa (34695 Views)

Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by dragonking2: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Ndolarr:
It is indeed shameful that the Bayelsa election was like a war situation, yet some idiots on this platform are jubilating that PDP won! The culture of violence entrenched in the Niger Delta region by PDP is condemnable. The party might have 'won' the election, but it has not won the hearts of reasonable Nigerians!! Much of the blame goes to the ordinary citizens of Niger Delta who have been condoning PDP's poor performance in the region in the last 16 years! Go to Bayelsa and see people living in abject poverty, yet Dickson who presided over the rot in the state in the last four years has just been 're-elected'!! Niger Deltans should think again and emancipated themselves from mental slavery! It is appaling and shameful that PDP will rule the State for another four years! Very sad!!
APC and aragbese that has been ruling osun state for over 4 years, are the people of osun not also living in abject poverty? Wasn't APC reelected back to power in osun state? Ogbeni, keep quiet and face front.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Escobapablo:

I could be wrong, yes. How many of us in here r right? That's y I say, d abuse is very unnecessary.
You're definitely wrong on what administration entrenched free and fair elections in the country. About abuses, you know where you should be looking at.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2016
dragonking2:
APC and aragbese that has been ruling osun state for over 4 years are not also living in abject poverty? Wasn't APC reelected back to power in osun state? Ogbeni, keep quiet and face front.

Osun State is something brov, but it's ok since it's governed by APC creative leader. Hehehehe
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Wolfbrother:

Ok what is the meaning of APCs Loss in Bayelsa in your life and how does it directly affect you ?
The peace in the land is priceless!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by dragonking2: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
ahaika23:

Osun State is something brov, but it's ok since it's governed by APC creative leader. Hehehehe
Don't mind them...They always try to belittle us and our leaders when they themselves and their leaders are no different...Their plan shall continue to fail....We cannot be intimidated.

BTW, nice work. Kudos....I dey ur back gidigba!

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
jonnieoneng:

I wonder when youths of Nigeria will start thinking SENSIBLY.Do you know that it is only in Africa that people still think along ethnic and racial line.Small wonda,we are yet to develop to our full potential becos of our myopic and naive thinking.The SS forming rich kid becos of oil,have u checked the commodity market lately to find out its value now as against the past 1 year.Those from all d other region,can u tell me how developed ur capacity is to cope without federal allocation.The simple truth"WE ARE ALL SCREWED,WE ARE ALL IN A BIG MESS".The sooner we realise that it is now dat we need Nigeria,the beta 4 us.

We have sensible youths, one in the person on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who are willing to die for a course they believe in. Ken Saro-Wiwa paid the ultimate price for his stance against marginalization and oppression by the North. We still have them even till this day. The question I think you should ask is 'are you willing to cause a change in the things which you see as wrong'? The people of Bayelsa just did that by firmly resisting the imposition of a ruler on them. Tell me why the winner will not work harder to ensure the people who stood for him lead better lives!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
dragonking2:
Don't mind them...They always try to belittle us and our leaders when they themselves and their leaders are no different...Their plan shall continue to fail....We cannot be intimidated.

BTW, nice work. Kudos....I dey ur back gidigba!
You know that feeling of superiority one feels when in actual sense he/she depends solely on the supposed inferior for survival is really appalling!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Shubbylee(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
ahaika23:

It's the party my man. Fayemi congratulated Fayose and what happened next, he turned around and denied it saying he never accepted the result. Agbaje (PDP) congratulated Ambode (APC). Don't talk of maturity boss make we no start that wahala this night. All the rigging wey Tinubu de scatter na wetin. How many people died during Lagos State Governorship election alne. Bros no talk go that side say my peple no de mature biko!

Fayemi didn't deny it my man?! Are u d one that killed pple in Lagos during elections? In lagos they were begging pple to come out and vote, Who is ready to die in lag when his mates are making money?! Tinubu rigged election and d margin of victory was that narrow? I really don't know what source u get ur information from bro.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by yipata: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2016
ahaika23:

The Ijaw people are in many ways different from the Oduduas. Because something happened in the West can NEVER translate to it happening in the Delta. That's not how these things work!

I HEAR U, WE SHALL SEE
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by hendrixxx(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
.....no offence[/quote] none taking
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by hendrixxx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
.....no offence[/quote] none taking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Afolabi Iwalewa, Gbadebo Odimayo Flogged At APC Congress In Ondo State. Photos / PDP Refers Ortom To Disciplinary Committee, Suspends Fayose, Anyim, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.