Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa (34696 Views)

Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by iyke2k4(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
You dont really have sense... [lpquote author=Zico5 post=41884364]PDP re still living in trance. Probably they forget that this is GEJ state. If APC can muster courage to gather as much as 80,000 votes in Bayelsa then the future is bright and Nigeria are already in for the change we are clamoring for. Buhari I know will never play such dirty politics that we just witness in bayelsa. But all the same, the future is very bright for Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Touchforfree:

What is embarassing there ?.

It's pple like you that make news from something not new.

So PDP that lost d majority of d states under their umbrella including d Federal is not embarassing.

I believe a lotta folks above have answered this question repeatedly. Kindly scroll up!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by molas02: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
Well, you need to do some study yourself. Find out how much this 8 Local Government state generates in gross annual revenue and kindly compare with Osun State, thank you.
Pls Oga no pit my state "osun" into dis issue
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yea, you made a good point! The past administration deployed military and it was justified given that lives were not lost and the Change cans made a hell of a noise about it. Now we wonder if all the dead were secretly supported by the military they injected into the system.
Ndeewonu:

That "useless" state is a major oil producing state. APC fought tooth and nail to take it by force, by the people of bayelsa refused.

Btw, I thought APC condemned the use of military to monitor elections? Honestly, there is nothing honourable about APC!!!

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
No attacks intended, just stating the obvious! You're not the only one from that state you know
molas02:

Pls Oga no pit my state "osun" into dis issue
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by josephmbonu: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
They have failed in Bayasa state for governorship so they will fail in Anambra state for senatorial seat.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Urine: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
I beg your pardon! You have no single slight idea who I am so you really can't say if I'm actually at the bottom because from where I'm standing hehehehe, I see you way under brov

Wow! I checked my post again and I can't see anywhere your handle was mentioned. So tell me why are you using personal pronouns? Did my post strike a chord? Awwww I'm sorry darling, sorry it hurts. *In Falz's voice* Kizzez
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Escobapablo:
I don't hv much details abt election bt I will still give credit to d present government, cos they hv installed a system where d power to elect is gradually returning to d voter. If we can't see this then, we shud really save our words for when we meet out side, instead of d abuses we render on each other here while ppl r signing huge money's out there.its a good thing to argue constructively bt I don't get d abuses. D abuse is too much pls. Just so u know, we hv been played right from d beginning of government.

I don't know but I think the bolded should be checked by you again!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Jollymich(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
What is in Bayelsa is worth more than what is in largest state in Nigeria "Maiduguri"

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Izugab(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by waliezi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:
The internally generated revenue belongs to the people of the state and not PDP nor APC except you support looting, as for the revenue from mineral resources, I don't get it. So they don't return the annual revenue to Federal government account controlled by APC again? At times I wonder what you guys mean when you say APC is fighting so hard to get the south south. You guys are only trying to feel important. Baba won the presidency without your votes.. and his victory was a hit back to back, from kano to Lagos to benue. . Lol so **in DonJazzy's voice** If it is the 5 percent you gave him that is your problem, come and collect it.
... Dis mumu no get part 2 o!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jollymich:
What is in Bayelsa is worth more than what is in largest state in Nigeria "Borno"
FACT!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Shubbylee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
PDP took it in good faith. That is the BIG difference! The other party don't mmind shedding blood if that's what it takes and they will never show any remorse or value for life

Mr Oga! Taking election results in good faith is not a matter of APC or PDP, its a matter of d political maturity of d pple involved. Fayemi congratulated fayose, Agbaje congratulated ambode, etc. The S/westerners are the most politically mature pple, but in d south south esp Rivers and bayelsa, they are very immature politically. Surulere LGA is more populated than Bayelsa state but it took a Month to conduct elections there because of violence, its not an APC or PDP matter, its d pple involved. Its clear U're a PDP fan from ur write up.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Shubbylee:

Mr Oga! Taking election results in good faith is not a matter of APC or PDP, its a matter of d political maturity of d pple involved. Fayemi congratulated fayose, Agbaje congratulated ambode, etc. The S/westerners are the most politically mature pple, but in d south south esp Rivers and bayelsa, they are very immature politically. Surulere LGA is more populated than Bayelsa state but it took a Month to conduct elections there because of violence, its not an APC or PDP matter, its d pple involved. Its clear U're a PDP fan from ur write up.

It's the party my man. Fayemi congratulated Fayose and what happened next, he turned around and denied it saying he never accepted the result. Agbaje (PDP) congratulated Ambode (APC). Don't talk of maturity boss make we no start that wahala this night. All the rigging wey Tinubu de scatter na wetin. How many people died during Lagos State Governorship election alne. Bros no talk go that side say my peple no de mature biko!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Paulancebay(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zico5:
PDP re still living in trance. Probably they forget that this is GEJ state. If APC can muster courage to gather as much as 80,000 votes in Bayelsa then the future is bright and Nigeria are already in for the change we are clamoring for. Buhari I know will never play such dirty politics that we just witness in bayelsa. But all the same, the future is very bright for Nigeria.
Vote by coercion and intimidation, lilliputians like you are baits for political waguwagu like APC to take! You seem to be out of tune with reality, a government left power for an opposition party in African continent and that party came to power with the aim of eradicating the traits of the government that conducted a free and fair election for them to win! Now to you, conducting election in 8 LGAs in a month is the right thing! Y don't you thank God that GEJ left power for your demi-god! Or you think he doesn't have d wellwither to think like an African man and hook on to power! People like u are not worth talking, because if not because of your gullibility and lack of focus embedded in NEPA bill certificate, you won't stand their and justify craziness and open day rubbery in democracy!

4 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by molas02: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
No attacks intended, just stating the obvious! You're not the only one from that state you know

I kn, yet dt start ur attack fr my state cus here we just start to mends things up
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Wizlove(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
hendrixxx:
yeah, pdp also lost in some sw states and the North, does dat mean pdp does not exist in those states?
In the sw/north is where we have the existence of zombies especially sw(blackmailers) grin.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
Let me tell you a story. When the whites came to enslave us, King Jaja of Opobo vehemently fought them them to a standstill with our fathers. He was only captured through trickery when the government of England agreed to a peace meeting only to discover that it was an ambush. His spirit still lives in us!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by illiad: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
The embarrassing loss of the APC in the just concluded Governorship election in Bayelsa state is not only a pain to the party but a very clear signal that they have no place in the South South region of the Delta. Despite all the violence, intimidation, killings and destruction , putting all police and military force behind their quest, however all of their efforts fell apart like a pack of cards made to stand on their on only to be faced by the touch of resistance. No wonder for over 48 hours, INEC was still looking for its voice as the name already sent to it was not the wish of the people. Oh how sad the children of change got that up till this moment their chief law breaker is yet to come to terms with the incident let alone send a congratulatory message to the winner as his predecessor always did furthermore emphasizing the fact that the change of cloth from khaki to agbada does not in any way change a dictator and an unrepentant one for that matter. It is too late, the people do not need his congratulatory message, neither that of the mastermind of the violence which as left dead the people whom they wanted to Govern.

This clear signal that the APC is a mirage in states below the belt remains fact and the otherwise can only be wished for by the few amazons at nooks and crannies of the transport waterways. This is the one reason why any investment in trying to unseat any PDP government in the region would end the way Lai Mohammed's abuses did when he was reminded that 'he thought he was still an opposition spokesman that goes around abusing the government even when he's been made a minister to inform the people but rather than that is abusing them for asking questions'; that was the last time Lai spewed his abusive trash. Right now, what is left for Silva is jostling for any available political appointment but of course he should be grateful to Buhari for wiping his sins of corruption away and nailing it to his political career.

We shall watch as the non-democratic party do all they can to unseat the other PDP governors in the region. As they have failed woefully in Bayelsa, your guess is as good as mine!
APC e_rats will ssoon term you IPOB youth.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
hehehehehe, sorry for yasef man!
Urine:

Wow! I checked my post again and I can't see anywhere your handle was mentioned. So tell me why are you using personal pronouns? Did my post strike a chord? Awwww I'm sorry darling, sorry it hurts. *In Falz's voice* Kizzez

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
I tried as much as possible to avoid the use of names, and certain words. I guess that is why they have found it extremely difficult to come loaded with abuses!
illiad:

APC e_rats will ssoon term you IPOB youth.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Ndolarr: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
It is indeed shameful that the Bayelsa election was like a war situation, yet some idiots on this platform are jubilating that PDP won! The culture of violence entrenched in the Niger Delta region by PDP is condemnable. The party might have 'won' the election, but it has not won the hearts of reasonable Nigerians!! Much of the blame goes to the ordinary citizens of Niger Delta who have been condoning PDP's poor performance in the region in the last 16 years! Go to Bayelsa and see people living in abject poverty, yet Dickson who presided over the rot in the state in the last four years has just been 're-elected'!! Niger Deltans should think again and emancipated themselves from mental slavery! It is appaling and shameful that PDP will rule the State for another four years! Very sad!!
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Zico5(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Paulancebay:

Vote by coercion and intimidation, lilliputians like you are baits for political waguwagu like APC to take! You seem to be out of tune with reality, a government left power for an opposition party in African continent and that party came to power with the aim of eradicating the traits of the government that conducted a free and fair election for them to win! Now to you, conducting election in 8 LGAs in a month is the right thing! Y don't you thank God that GEJ left power for your demi-god! Or you think he doesn't have d wellwither to think like an African man and hook on to power! People like u are not worth talking, because if not because of your gullibility and lack of focus embedded in NEPA bill certificate, you won't stand their and justify craziness and open day rubbery in democracy!
U deserve ban
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by illiad: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
I tried as much as possible to avoid the use of names, and certain words. I guess that is why they have found it extremely difficult to come loaded with abuses!
I have no political party affiliation but I am extremely worried about apc kind of politics, its either they win or they will never accept defeat. That's pure extremism and very dangerous.

God save Nigeria from them.

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by ahaika23: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ndolarr:
[s]It is indeed shameful that the Bayelsa election was like a war situation, yet some idiots on this platform are jubilating that PDP won! The culture of violence entrenched in the Niger Delta region by PDP is condemnable. The party might have 'won' the election, but it has not won the hearts of reasonable Nigerians!! Much of the blame goes to the ordinary citizens of Niger Delta who have been condoning PDP's poor performance in the region in the last 16 years! Go to Bayelsa and see people living in abject poverty, yet Dickson who presided over the rot in the state in the last four years has just been 're-elected'!! Niger Deltans should think again and emancipated themselves from mental slavery! It is appaling and shameful that PDP will rule the State for another four years![/s] Very sad!!

I heard Buhari has given you 24 hours power. From your post you're very sad. You can make use of your transformer outside for consolation. That you will come here and blame the violence that happened in Bayelsa on PDP makes me wonder what or who you are! That transformer will really help you.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by tansho(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:
Of what use is a state of only 8 local government areas sef

The oil

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Ndywin: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
Guess you don't know what derivation accruing to states is all about hence your ignorant comments. FYI, the whole of Southwest put together minus the 'no-man's-land' allocation is a meager compared to Rivers or Akwa Ibom single allocation. That is why APC are dying to control the states. You see those Northern states, hehehe, they are all paupers!

Bro, You be correct South south boy. I am so proud of You ...Bravo!!

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Paulancebay(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zico5:

U deserve ban
Justification?
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by cocu25(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
The embarrassing loss of the APC in the just concluded Governorship election in Bayelsa state is not only a pain to the party but a very clear signal that they have no place in the South South region of the Delta. Despite all the violence, intimidation, killings and destruction , putting all police and military force behind their quest, however all of their efforts fell apart like a pack of cards made to stand on their on only to be faced by the touch of resistance. No wonder for over 48 hours, INEC was still looking for its voice as the name already sent to it was not the wish of the people. Oh how sad the children of change got that up till this moment their chief law breaker is yet to come to terms with the incident let alone send a congratulatory message to the winner as his predecessor always did furthermore emphasizing the fact that the change of cloth from khaki to agbada does not in any way change a dictator and an unrepentant one for that matter. It is too late, the people do not need his congratulatory message, neither that of the mastermind of the violence which as left dead the people whom they wanted to Govern.

This clear signal that the APC is a mirage in states below the belt remains fact and the otherwise can only be wished for by the few amazons at nooks and crannies of the transport waterways. This is the one reason why any investment in trying to unseat any PDP government in the region would end the way Lai Mohammed's abuses did when he was reminded that 'he thought he was still an opposition spokesman that goes around abusing the government even when he's been made a minister to inform the people but rather than that is abusing them for asking questions'; that was the last time Lai spewed his abusive trash. Right now, what is left for Silva is jostling for any available political appointment but of course he should be grateful to Buhari for wiping his sins of corruption away and nailing it to his political career.

We shall watch as the non-democratic party do all they can to unseat the other PDP governors in the region. As they have failed woefully in Bayelsa, your guess is as good as mine!
If I were to vote, I vote the aspirant, not the party. Party don't lead the people do.
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:

Some people sha can talk for argument sake
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by tansho(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
kokoA:

The oil
Ndeewonu:

That "useless" state is a major oil producing state. APC fought tooth and nail to take it by force, by the people of bayelsa refused.
Btw, I thought APC condemned the use of military to monitor elections? Honestly, there is nothing honourable about APC!!!

Well said
Re: The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa by mrmax1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
ahaika23:
Actually, the APC are the wailers here and if you doubt me put a call through to Silva asking how the election went and you will know what WAILING truly means.
[b][/b]

Chai, bros u wicked I swear, u finish dis homeboy. More wisdom jare. As for silva, by now him go don deteriorate pass wailing....hahahahahahaahaha. APC,,,,we are watching them in 7D sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.