Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . (2564 Views)

Moderators Or Supermod Your Attention Is Needed Please / Dominique Is The New Supermod / Am Suspecting Lalasticlala And therealmrstan are Supermod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by jaybee3(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
and why are u guys just ignoring the fact that the poster have been warned abt the gifs but she chooses to ignore?
double or trebble standards, the fact that NL is a one man business allows him to interpret his rules whatever ways he chooses to and no one is forced to remain a member if they don't accept the way he interprets his own written rules.
Jeez, must we always be difficult?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by ikamefa(f): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
jay bee:

and why are u guys just ignoring the fact that the poster have been warned abt the gifs but she chooses to ignore?
double or trebble standards, the fact that NL is a one man business allows him to interpret his rules whatever ways he chooses to and no one is forced to remain a member if they don't accept the way he interprets his own written rules.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gbam!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
jay bee:

This is the simplicity of the matter - accept the admin's decision. But to insist on continuing in the same line of action even in the face of multiple warnings? That is unacceptable

@ OB

Sadly since I had to take my leave, I locked the thread. You had made your view known that you wouldn't modify, so there was no point waiting till the end of the day. Besides, if you're in Malaysia, it's already Friday now.  grin

If you don't like the Hate Letter thread, you know what to do use the 'Report to moderator' link grin grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2009
St☆r™:

Can someone please post on here the thread where Seun said he hated gifs?

Forget it. . . . .Move on.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

This is the simplicity of the matter - accept the admin's decision. But to insist on continuing in the same line of action even in the face of multiple warnings? That is unacceptable

@ OB

Sadly since I had to take my leave, I locked the thread. You had made your view known that you wouldn't modify, so there was no point waiting till the end of the day. Besides, if you're in Malaysia, it's already Friday now.  grin

If you don't like the Hate Letter thread, you know what to do use the 'Report to moderator' link grin grin

Not so happy about this. cry
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
LOL, Rebellious, you're going t have to do a lot better than tht.
My ppl talk say "So you think you're stubborn, you'll soon learn that stubborness has its own master".

Diplomacy, rem? tongue
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by jaybee3(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
@FL Gators
Your are needed in the educative game session. You asked for some physics questions so go have a feel of it. it's on the light side though.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Busybody2(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Keep dreaming and wishing. You will never know my true i.d. As long as your not that chick on NL i hold so dearly that knows who i am, people will continue to speculate forever! I know everything, i see everything. . . . I am the I am I am!!! wink

Hmmn, the 5th letter of your respectable username is "E" lipsrsealed And I am the love of your life, you just don't know it yet cheesy cheesy cheesy

FL Gators:

LOL, Rebellious, you're going t have to do a lot better than tht.
My ppl talk say "So you think you're stubborn, you'll soon learn that stubborness has its own master".

Diplomacy, rem? tongue

Chei, wia where you, you don miss a lot of action cheesy Guess what, I found me a new hubby too courtesy of Adam B, loff you my sugarplum Curious121 kiss no jealous oh gators  your own turn will come too cheesy
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by chinesedoll(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
jay bee:

ori ee peee!!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by OBNOXIOUS: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
Debosky, i didnt want to say anything but according to your post and private message you said before the end of the day1 You didnt specify but by all reasonable standards i expected it to be either 11.59pm Nigerian time or British time whatever time you use. This is called Nairaland.com not Malaysianland.com so your arguments is not totally valid.

To buttress my point here is a proof of the message you sent me warning me:

debosky
Moderators

adeballz

(No subject)
« Sent to: OBNOXIOUS on: Today at 04:18:23 PM »
Remove this message
Kindly remove all references to bluespice and stillwater from your 'nairaland girls' thread. they both don't appreciate the joke so remove their names/accounts from your post.

Failure to do this will regrettably lead to the thread being binned. You have till the end of play today to comply.

Thanks

Debosky

When did the end of the day turn to 8.00pm? I was watching this thread on my phone since you decided to answer all their questions relating to the bashings you were recieving from these girls and i actually wanted to delete it but i was using your time end of the day!

So unless you can state where you expressly stated 8.00 to me after this message, i will assume you intended to lock it no matter what, so if that's your excuse then i know that was your plan all along and not based on me defaulting to change the names. I might have said it but until the end of the day as you quoted would have to apply if i waited that long!

So please just tell the whole world it was your plan all along not because Obnoxious flouted the rules! The evidence is there is support my argument!

As for the i hate obnoxious thread, i was just joking! Is Obnoxious my name So if these silly girls can rail road you to do their bidding for no just cause without you considering my own side then i feel very bad because i hold you in high esteem!

Just my 2 cents sha! undecided
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by sinceerr: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
jay bee:

Now why do you always support what the mods say or do?
Have u submitted a Mod application to seun? grin
Stop licking the mod's ass, they wont make u mod tongue
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, the 5th letter of your respectable username is "E" lipsrsealed And I am the love of your life, you just don't know it yet cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei, wia where you, you don miss a lot of action cheesy Guess what, I found me a new hubby too courtesy of Adam B, loff you my sugarplum Curious121 kiss no jealous oh gators  your own turn will come too cheesy
LOL. I see that I missed quite a lot grin

Chei, who else can I have but Adam Brody? Just stay away from my man kiss kiss grin

sinceerr:

Now why do you always support what the mods say or do?
Have u submitted a Mod application to seun? grin
Stop licking the mod's ass, they wont make u mod tongue
It's not licking anybody's ass.
Some things are quite clear when common sense is well applied.
Plz, make me proud by growing up and stopping the "licking mods ass" shinanagan.

@Jay bee
Yes, Sir.
Will answer the ones I can wink
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ OB

By your post (a reply to my PM) you indicated an unwillingness to act. On that basis, the initial deal was off since you expressly stated that you WOULD NOT edit. In light of this, I decided, using my discretion, to lock the thread as and when I felt was needed.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Una too quarrel jare. Being told this by name is even more insulting! grin

Make una relax jare. Life is too short!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

@ OB

By your post (a reply to my PM) you indicated an unwillingness to act. On that basis, the initial deal was off since you expressly stated that you WOULD NOT edit. In light of this, I decided, using my discretion, to lock the thread as and when I felt was needed.

That's the most intelligent thing you have done all day.
Can i buy you paraga? grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Who da hell is even bothering to reply OBNOXIOUS.

Abeg, why hasnt he even been banned yet grin grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by OBNOXIOUS: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Chei, wia where you, you don miss a lot of action cheesy Guess what, I found me a new hubby too courtesy of Adam B, loff you my sugarplum Curious121 kiss no jealous oh gators your own turn will come too cheesy

@busy body

I like your scope, your just trying to shoot bullets in the air hoping to kill one bird but almost never really did kill that bird grin

You know how many people on NL have names with "E"? undecided Yeah right how intelligent!

And you go de wonder why i de always yab you grin

Stop dreaming and continue to wish who i am! The speculations and suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Igwe9(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
seems some people can't do without this site. shocked shocked
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Sarong

strictly sepe for me. grin grin

@ FL

OB is a bona fide forum member, if I answer curious, platinum and co, why not him?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
Just reported OBNOXIOUS to the moderator for upsetting my "emotions" embarassed

@@Debosky

Why him?
Can we just ban him, plz
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by OBNOXIOUS: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

@ OB

No yawa! The thread served its purpose!! It was already getting stale to me sef! Shebi na me now? grin

Dont worry, by the end of the day, another bomb go drop scatter the whole NL! I am already working on it!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@flaligator pepper

You this mumu girl where you run go when Gulf war de happen? grin In fact i must tell the world how i f***k you the second time!

Haba! How can you miss such fire works that almost entered 20 pages until debosky turned into a party pooper! undecided grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by TOPE20001(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2009
Gosh . . . . . .ppl are still talking abt Adam
Adam is now CELEBRITY cheesy
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

@ Sarong

strictly sepe for me.  grin grin

Whatz the difference between Sepe and Paraga?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

@flaligator pepper

You this mumu girl where you run go when Gulf war de happen? grin In fact i must tell the world how i f***k you the second time!

Haba! How can you miss such fire works that almost entered 20 pages until debosky turned into a party pooper! undecided grin
Real question is, why didnt you come and tell me?

I for vex for your gbeske head. cheesy
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
Not without reason - he's walking a tight rope now. He got two instructions today, he complied with one and refused the other, making 50:50. Any new offense might just tip him over the edge.  grin grin

Just pray I'm not on when you drop your next bomb. If I get even half a report I'll be on you like white on rice.  wink

TOPE2000!:

Gosh . . . . . .ppl are still talikng abt Adam
Adam is now CELEBRITY cheesy
See what your people have caused? Instead of ignoring him, you're feeding his madness.  grin grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by TOPE20001(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
debosky:

See what your people have caused? Instead of ignoring him, you're feeding his madness.  grin grin

Lol . . . . Maybe some of them enjoy the limelight like david said lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . . Maybe some of them enjoy the limelight like david said lipsrsealed undecided

Who are these some?
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by TOPE20001(f): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

Who are these some?

They know themselves wink
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Busybody2(f): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

@busy body

I like your scope, your just trying to shoot bullets in the air hoping to kill one bird but almost never really did kill that bird grin

You know how many people on NL have names with "E"? undecided Yeah right how intelligent!

And you go de wonder why i de always yab you grin

Stop dreaming and continue to wish who i am! The speculations and suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!! grin

Orie fokasibe, na my own Busy_body abi Busy Bodi aka Amebo no 1, you called out, you too know say elewon e loga na cheesy

The second syllable of your username rhymes with "wee" tongue now thats another clue wink wink wink
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
rrotflmao. What can I say?
I do love the lemonlight cool cool
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
rotflmao, Iyalode, e se were fun jare kiss kiss
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by chinesedoll(f): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

No yawa! The thread served its purpose!! It was already getting stale to me sef! Shebi na me now? grin

Dont worry, by the end of the day, another bomb go drop scatter the whole NL! I am already working on it!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@flaligator pepper

Haba! How can you miss such fire works that almost entered 20 pages until debosky turned into a party pooper!  undecided grin

You are a Celeb
do you know how many times your name has been mentioned today?
Keep it up!!
see as everybody dey get highblood pressure just becos of u
Nothing do u!!!
I actually look foward 2 seeing ur next post grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

New Driver's License For #14,000 / The World Biggest Crocodile Dies And Ready For Burial / Hmm: Imagine This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.