Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . (2565 Views)

Moderators Or Supermod Your Attention Is Needed Please / Dominique Is The New Supermod / Am Suspecting Lalasticlala And therealmrstan are Supermod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by OBNOXIOUS: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
@debosky

Mr Oga forget that side! Nothing de happen! My next bomb is going to catch more trips than the other one. No need to get all prejudicial before it comes out jare! You just succumbed to these bit***ches when they were driving you nuts thats why i am pissed with you. Apart from that you be correct guy!

But e no de tire you to de ban me?

@Flgator

Ode ni e1 Oponu oshi! Shey dem go remind you say fire de burn for one place and you no go go carry your own water pour un-top am?

Where u go? Abi you carry that your yansh again go find customer suport that your welfare cheque you collect yesterday say you go shopping meanwhile na Condom and Abortion pills you go buy brekete?

Omo you dull yourself o big tyme!

@Tope 2000

Na today you know say i be celebrity? O ti gbon kpa Adam Brody (World Famous like Kekekeke and D1) Abi na inside cave you de live ni? Iya soji yourself kia kia! No dull your self like flgator

@Busy body

You this oloriburuku oloshi girl wey no know any thing? First you say my name get letter "E", Later you say the second syllable sound like "WEE"!

Mumu Girl! No be only "Wee" You no like "WEE WEE" Go siddon jare! Make u de speculate like Forex dealer de claim iyalode NL!

Meanwhile i was reading one of your posts to that cow curious 121 that "Adam Brody has clashed with almost all the women on NL" Point of correction Mumu. I havent clashed with anybody, the correct statement is:

"All the girls on NL love to clash with Adam Brody and he ends up whooping their Slutty asses time and time again"

Learn from the master Madam Amebo aka Oloshi Oshodi!
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Busybody2(f): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
You are clearly afflicted with asinwin confirmed with internet werepe angry Eni ti o ba ni horse-wee yi ko kilo fun o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

You are clearly afflicted with asinwin confirmed with internet werepe angry Eni ti o ba ni horse-wee yi ko kilo fun o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Busy_Body, don't fight na. . . . .
You are the mother-in-israel in my church, u shouldn't be caught fighting. tongue
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
oh bloody hell, im late again.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by TOPE20001(f): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are the mother-in-israel in my church, u shouldn't be caught fighting. tongue

Lol wink
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Busybody2(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Oops I was actually on my way to night vigil and decided to pop into this thread to distribute some church pamphlets and win some souls cool Am I seeing you tonight at the vigil, I had a vision yesterday of the need to lay hands on you to . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't wanna be seen to be corrupting the minors on this thread cool
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Oops I was actually on my way to night vigil and decided to pop into this thread to distribute some church pamphlets and win some souls cool Am I seeing you tonight at the vigil, I had a vision yesterday of the need to lay hands on you to . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't wanna be seen to be corrupting the minors on this thread cool

I will def'ly be there.
Reserve a seat for me abeg. . . . . .Tell Pastor Williams i would be seeing him later in the night.
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
Eyah, sorry, I kinda got bored with ya. kiss

But dnt worry, keep typing, I'll get the "offline" wink
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Busybody2(f): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will def'ly be there.
Reserve a seat for me abeg. . . . . .Tell Pastor Williams i would be seeing him later in the night.

Young man, you shall not be seeing any Mr Williams tonight or any night for that matter angry

Thought I had managed to finally convince you to dump Doyin13 for good and was planning on doing thanksgiving next Sunday embarassed The ink has barely dried and you are already after Pastor William's arse angry

What is it with you and men's arse angry I know you did not derive much pleasure with Danke and Tope2000's arse cos frankly their's would turn me gay too, but ain't mine good enough for you angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Young man, you shall not be seeing any Mr Williams tonight or any night for that matter angry
Thought I had managed to finally convince you to dump Doyin13 for good and was planning on doing thanksgiving next Sunday embarassed The ink has barely dried and you are already after Pastor William's arse angry

Father forgive her for she knows not what she is saying.
How can u say such about a man of God? shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is it with you and men's arse angry I know you did not derive much pleasure with Danke and Tope2000's arse cos frankly their's would turn me gay too, but ain't mine good enough for you angry angry angry cheesy

Your ass is too hard and too dark for me. . . . .Tope and Danke have light-skinned succulent bums.
U can do with some TURA products. grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by TOPE20001(f): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Your ass is too hard and too dark for me. . . . .Tope and Danke have light-skinned succulent bums.
U can do with some TURA products. grin

lol. . .tell him darl, dont forget the boobs since busy_body is lacking there grin cheesy
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by Sauron1: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lol. . .tell him darl, dont forget the boobs since busy_body is lacking there grin cheesy

Busy-Body's boob size is 28 AA. grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by TOPE20001(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Busy-Body's boob size is 28 AA.  grin grin grin grin

tee tee tee
i never hear that size b4 o . . . na battery? shocked
Re: Romance Mods, Supermod & Admin Come In Please. . . by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
Time to lock and discard - railuway crew have taken over. sad

(1) (2) (3)

Brand New Heavy Duty Honda 8.5kva Generators For Sale At Low Prices / Opportunity Comes But Once. / How Many Shoes Should An Average Man/lady Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.