Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 (2645 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 by NewNigeriaMind: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2016

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 by GodpunishBuhari: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
[s][/s]
NewNigeriaMind:
Isnt it funny how some drunk red cap ignoramous seat in the east to tell a Yoruba Governor how to govern a Yoruba state in Yoruba Land in Yoruba region SW Nigeria .

I don't blame these morons.

One pertinent question is this:

1. DID IGBO VOTED FOR AMBODE

2. DOES A YORUBA GOVENOR NEED THEIR VOTES TO WIN IN SW

3. when will these people realize "ofe lohun" nobody takes then serious anymore

Finally, they should replace Ambode with Yoruba people cause all Yorubas in Lagos are behind their governor.

[s][/s]

2 words. Senseless rants

12 Likes

Re: 11 by chii8(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is new yr abeg,lets stop this tribal thing
Re: 11 by NewNigeriaMind: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
chii8:
This is new yr abeg,lets stop this tribal thing

As long as we have certain unreasonable people in this country, it will not end.

13 Likes

Re: 11 by tubouncen(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2016

A jobless person will only rant abt ethnic diversification while the politicians that caused the major issh dine and wine with each other

Bt... lagos is NOT no man's land, it belongs to the southwest and the southwest belongs to the yoruba tribe

No igbo can give an outsider an inch in their land not to talk of a yard thad the yoruba's are giving them yet they still complain cos they want to dominate by fire by force

Even among each other (igbos) they still discriminate igbo states

3 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yorubas are their enemy yet they cannot do without us.

We gave this people education

We allow them in the movie industry

We allow them in the music industry

We let them invade our land in large population i.e in millions.

We vote 4 them them in politics

They use us as ladder to climb up

They stole all our cultures including mode of dressing, food, gestures, language e.t.c
E.t.c

My yoruba brothers you see why these people are our number one enemy that's y we must get rid of them all.

More cheap markets occupied by miscreants must be demolished.

13 Likes

Re: 11 by kingdompropty: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

We let them invade our land in large in millions

They stole all our cultures including mode of dressing, food, gestures, language e.t.c
E.t.c

My yoruba brothers you see why these people our number one enemies that will must get rid off.

Who is afraid of Ndigbo? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingdompropty:

Who is afraid of Ndigbo? cheesy
NOBODY

8 Likes

Re: 11 by Achuwa1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lagos is NO MANS LAND ,so the governor has no right to demolish some set of citizens shop in a sensitive part of a lagos as oshodi when he fully knows Lagos belongs to everybody in the country,,,,
Anyway,ambode will meet them in court coz he will pay darely pay for it

8 Likes

Re: 11 by Uniben4sure: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

We allow them in the music industry you
We let them invade our land in large in millions

E.t.c

My yoruba brothers you see why these people are our number one enemy that's y we must get rid of them all.
You gave us education yet even the op of this thread writes bad English?
I guess Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi and the rest all studied in Yorubaland?

11 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Achuwa1:
Lagos is NO MANS LAND ,so the governor has no right to demolish some set of citizens shop in a sensitive part of a lagos as oshodi when he fully knows Lagos belongs to everybody in the country,,,,
At the same time No igbo land in the south west. Is the unification of Nigeria that is causing all these disrespects otherwise ur red mud villages enclave will be enough 4 all of una.

4 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
You gave us education yet even the op of this thread write bad English?
I guess Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi and the rest all studied in Yorubaland?
Definitely, if u dont know..now u knw

6 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan

I really admire your handle.

Plus it goes well with how you slay flatt.i.es.

LOL. grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 11 by chynie: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
a
Re: 11 by Uniben4sure: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Definately, if u dont know..now u knw
Lmao! What the hell is "definately"?! Oh! You wanted to write "definitely"?

Education giver indeed!

13 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
You gave us education yet even the op of this thread write bad English?
Correction! Wrote bad english.

2 Likes

Re: 11 by naijaboy756: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:
Isnt it funny how some drunk red cap ignoramous seat in the east to tell a Yoruba Governor how to govern a Yoruba state in Yoruba Land in Yoruba region SW Nigeria .

I don't blame these morons.

One pertinent question is this:

1. DID IGBO VOTED FOR AMBODE

2. DOES A YORUBA GOVENOR NEED THEIR VOTES TO WIN IN SW

3. when will these people realize "ofe lohun" nobody takes then serious anymore

Finally, they should replace Ambode with Yoruba people cause all Yorubas in Lagos are behind their governor.

for your mind now, you dey make sense abi? Which one be *did igbo VOTED for Ambode* go and learn English first before coming online to disgrace yourself in order to feel relevant.

4 Likes

Re: 11 by Achuwa1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
True son of Lagos dont come online to make noise when the igbos talk because they understand us & we understand them,but ppl tht come online to rant are the ofenmanu ppl from other sw states tht came to Lagos just same way an igbo man came...
maybe,they are jealous coz the igbos are making rapid progress & dorminating all spheres of Lagos thts y they keep ranting anytime they see a thread tht has somethng to do with igbos , lagosians just laugh @ them...

4 Likes

Re: 11 by Uniben4sure: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Correction! Wrote bad english.
Olodo! grin grin
Desist from editing my post wrongly to make it look like I write bad English like you.

It's "writes" as in present tense and not "wrote" like you foolishly typed!

Take correction!

12 Likes

Re: 11 by Habakus: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

E.t.c

Yet each time they mention anything about their own independent nation you start shivering and foaming in the mouth.

4 Likes

Re: 11 by Pearlygates: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

E.t.c

hahaha, thats why i'm supporting Donald Trump, Africans need to be recolonized; their actions are still babaric. Imagine a Nigerian wishing to get ride of fellow Nigerians because of their ethnicity. Africa is still far from development. Some pples' livelihood was destroyed witout proper prior notice and you a religious African is supporting the action because ethnicism as if they re not created by God you nicodamusly claim to worship. Shame unto u religious Africans without the love of God

7 Likes

Re: 11 by naijaboy756: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
gracejoy905:
Observe
omor scammers don upgrade. Una dey vex o. So-tay una build website to thief recharge card...
Re: 11 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Achuwa1:

Lagos is No mans land yet a Yoruba man demolished your shop nothing has happened. When are you going to show him Lagos is No mans Land

5 Likes

Re: 11 by tubouncen(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Olodo! grin grin
Desist from editing my post wrongly to make it look like I write bad English like you.

It's "writes" as in present tense and not "wrote" like you foolishly typed!

Take correction!

''Writes'' is present tense or present continuous?

2 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lagos is No mans land yet a Yoruba man demolished your shop nothing has happened. When are you going to show him Lagos is No mans Land

Court no dey again... grin
Re: 11 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pearlygates:

hahaha, thats why i'm supporting Donald Trump, Africa needs to be recolonized; their actions are still babaric. Imagine a Nigerian wishing to get ride of fellow Nigeria because of ethnicity. Africa is still far from development. Some pples' livelihood was destroyed witout proper prior notice and you a religious African is supporting the action because ethnicism as if they re not created by God you nicodamusly claim to worship. Shame unto u a religious Africans without the love of God
How are u sure is 100% igbos affected? U think u r making sense? Broda u r not
Re: 11 by scholes0(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

They will show him that on the net, as usual na ....

2 Likes

Re: 11 by Achuwa1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
The igbos are not cowards,we are civilized citizens & our lawyers are gathering fact we will use in court,,,,,ambode will definitely bow to pressure & settle the traders whose goods where damaged or he goes apologizing officially like fashola did in his own time,,,,
i also want to remind u tht a day of reckoning is coming when the true sons & daughters of lagos will take over govt from u foreign yorubas ruling lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Buhari Has Nothing To Offer Nigera (geuss Who Said It) / FG Borrows N600bn Monthly To Augment Staff Salaries, Says SGF / Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.