Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

11 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 (2646 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 by Pearlygates: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

How are u sure is 100% igbos affected? U think u r making sense? Broda u r not

I'm not interested on the tribes affected, but how pples' years of struggles and toils have been rendered useless by the govt. We shldnt allow tribalism to harden towards suffering souls just because they are not from our tribe.
Africans are too religious but do not have the major traits of God which are love, and kindness.
Re: 11 by Toosure70: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:
Isnt it funny how some drunk red cap ignoramous seat in the east to tell a Yoruba Governor how to govern a Yoruba state in Yoruba Land in Yoruba region SW Nigeria .

I don't blame these morons.

One pertinent question is this:

1. DID IGBO VOTED FOR AMBODE

2. DOES A YORUBA GOVENOR NEED THEIR VOTES TO WIN IN SW

3. when will these people realize "ofe lohun" nobody takes then serious anymore

Finally, they should replace Ambode with Yoruba people cause all Yorubas in Lagos are behind their governor.

why using dear for animals. nonsense
Re: 11 by mightyhaze: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Lmao! What the hell is "definately"?! Oh! You wanted to write "definitely"?

Education giver indeed!
chai! Bloody murder! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 11 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
You gave us education yet even the op of this thread writes bad English?
I guess Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi and the rest all studied in Yorubaland?
Don't mind the anu ohia nwuru anwu

1 Like

Re: 11 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
I guess Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi and the rest all studied in Yorubaland?
Don't mind the anu ohia nwuru anwu of a thing.

1 Like

Re: 11 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:
Isnt it funny how some drunk red cap ignoramous seat in the east to tell a Yoruba Governor how to govern a Yoruba state in Yoruba Land in Yoruba region SW Nigeria .

Finally, they should replace Ambode with Yoruba people cause all Yorubas in Lagos are behind their governor.

2moro come Chase IGBOs out of Lagos if you can succeed
Re: 11 by Udmaster(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

you are a DUST BIN PRODUCT
Re: 11 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Yorubas are their enemy yet they cannot do without us.
We gave this people education
We allow them in the movie industry
We allow them in the music industry
We let them invade our land in large population i.e in millions.
We vote 4 them them in politics
They use us as ladder to climb up
They stole all our cultures including mode of dressing, food, gestures, language e.t.c
E.t.c
My yoruba brothers you see why these people are our number one enemy that's y we must get rid of them all.
More cheap markets occupied by miscreants must be demolished.
U gave us education... Yet a igbo man was appointed the first black judge in USA
U allowed us in movie industry and we took over
U allowed us in the music industry and we took it to the next level

Am just sorry for a yoruba man cos they cannot do without any igbo man or hungry will kill them
Re: 11 by macof(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
The igbos are not cowards,we are civilized citizens & our lawyers are gathering fact we will use in court,,,,,ambode will definitely bow to pressure & settle the traders whose goods where damaged or he goes apologizing officially like fashola did in his own time,,,,
i also want to remind u tht a day of reckoning is coming when the true sons & daughters of lagos will take over govt from u foreign yorubas ruling lagos
Are you the defender of lagos? wats ur business if non lagosian yorubas are in lagos? Lagos is still Yorubaland you dummie

it seems difficult for u dumb igbos to get that

btw the real lagosians are in perfect control. .that they seed authority to some other yorubas in certain areas doesn't mean they are losing their land or power over it
Re: 11 by T8ksy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hizzy:

2moro come Chase IGBOs out of Lagos if you can succeed

why bother, we will just dump them in the lagoon............... cheesy
Re: 11 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
T8ksy:

why bother, we will just dump them in the lagoon............... cheesy
my brother lagos is not no man's land but IGBOS will be the once to push all Yorubas inside lagoon except demolish of IGBOs shops by lagos state governo no other person or persons will do that to IGBOS
except the governor because his the governor but you are any other person IGBOS will beat you up and throw you inside the lagoon
Re: 11 by boluwatife66(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Tell me where chinua achebe studied
Re: 11 by T8ksy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hizzy:

my brother lagos is not no man's land but IGBOS will be the once to push all Yorubas inside lagoon except demolish of IGBOs shops by lagos state governo no other person or persons will do that to IGBOS
except the governor because his the governor but you are any other person IGBOS will beat you up and throw you inside the lagoon

Abeg, swerve Johnny as you don't make any sense.
Re: 11 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
T8ksy:

Abeg, swerve Johnny as you don't make any sense.
by by Mr sense
Re: 11 by coolitempa(f): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hizzy:

iPod engilissss..... grin grin grin
Re: 11 by coolitempa(f): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hizzy:

by by Mr sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Minimum Wage In Top 10 Oil Producing Countries - Compare And Contrast / PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi / Breaking: Buhari Nominates Eko, Augie Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.