Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics (1020 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by stephenduru: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
What would you do if you discover your girlfriend cheated on you with your dad?

An unidentified young lady has found herself in an embarrassing situation after her boyfriend discovered she had sent nude photos to his dad. The lady’s boyfriend decided to confront her and after initially denying anything happened, she finally confessed to having sex with his father. Ouch!

She went on to blame the father for being a very forward man and even tried to flip it around by saying he made her have sex with him.

See the confrontations above....

Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by stephenduru: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Another pic

Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by INTROVERT(f): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
reading
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by Lordgatt46(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by JewelRegi(f): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
I dnt know wht to say to her.
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by lampardizik(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
but oga your bomb n be here oo
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by Lordprez: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
lyk its newundecided

Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by Obudupikin: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
This can not happen in my family so I can't categorically give an answer to the question. Thanks.
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by lampardizik(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
if you are angry,its normal
and whatever decision you make as long as it is not hitting or putting somebody in the hospital is fine
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by Justiyke4u: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Not long sex
not like us Omo see qualifications oooo

I just read the topic again it was even his girlfriend self
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by Pheals(f): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Have a sit 1st ....his dad don't want bad fruit for the son so he have a taste
Re: Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics by tommychow(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Damn! I'll gladly beat up my father, break some ribs and jaw bones, bust them lips and eyes...some mortal kombat flawless victory brushing.

Why? Because I expect more from him. "These hooees ain't loyal" is my national pledge, so imma assuage the heartbreak by finding a rebound bae. Think about it, you can only have one father but umpteen GFs. Deal with the father and ex the babe.

(1) (Reply)

"5" Strong Reasons For Our Generational Moral Failures / All Those In A Long Distant Relationship / I Woke Up To N300,000 In My Account! (not Mine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.