Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. (522 Views)

If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do / Ladies Answer This RIGHT NOW.! / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by ify123destiny(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Man: Baby, I love you, would you marry me?
Woman: (stands up and gave him a stinging slap on his face)
I have waited more than 12yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went on my way to be nice to specie of marriageble age!
I took up new hobbies, watching football and playstation.
I went to House on the Rock, MFM, Christ Embassy, Living Faith, Redeemed and presently at Winners looking everywhere for you, I went from a size 16 to size 10, so that when you see me, you will love what you see.
I left lagos to abuja, then I left to portharcourt, then I went all the way to kano.
I joined hi-five, from hi-five to facebook, from facebook to twitter, I even had a blog on which I rented, hoping you will show up!!
I uploaded only my best pictures on facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best!!!
I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect!
The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out from the door directly to me!!
So it was you all dis while??
The neighbor I say hello to every morning!!
Were you trying my faith
You almost rendered my prayer life useless!!
What were u waiting for
What sign were you looking for??
Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?
Now be a gentleman, get down on your kneels and put the ring on my finger!!!
The guy replied, "APRIL FOOL"
If you are the ONE what will you do?
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by eitsei(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
na die b dat for d guy
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by odiereke(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
It must turn to APRIL WISE.
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by Emac34: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol..she will just kill dey idiot
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
loooool

who go try am with me loooool

D guy sef go don kno

Na there we go wed

Bible don talk am whr 2 or more people are gathered d holy spirit is dere we go wed ourselves

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by njiasi30(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin women don suffer o...DAT man must b very stupid. In his mind he ve don someone April fool. Rubbish
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by Evidence1000(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by lomprico(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by cosby02(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am not gonna write anything angry
Re: Ladies, Answer This Question If U Were In Dis Scenerio. by cruzita(f): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin I will quietly wake up from that dream.

(1) (Reply)

A QUESTION That Needs An ANSWER / Was My Caseworker Being Racist? / 22 Reports Of Sex Assaults On The Carnival Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.