Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" (1110 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by Emmanuel950(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Some girls sha...

I had this friend. I've known her for bout 3 years. We were just casual friends. She started showing me the green light after we became close a couple of months ago.

So a few days back, I watched a movie "The Perfect Guy" and Morris Chestnut asked his friend a question in that movie

"Am I wasting my time with you?".

I took a cue from him and asked her same.

"Am I wasting my time with you?"

She's yet to give me a meaningful response, but I feel she's thinking I'm asking her out (I'm not. I just asked a simple ambiguous question) and doesn't wanna hurt my feelings when she says no, yet wants to make me a "Zonal Director" @ the friend zone..

What do y'all think?
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by jamex93(m): 12:40am On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

d tin wey dey vex me with some guys b say u go watch film finish want con act d tin u see for film

e go shock u

this is life, not film, wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by vizkiz: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2016
I think you need to stop thinking about all that shiit you thinking about. In fact I think you need to go to bed.
Worried about a woman at this time of the day. Nigga you OK? undecided
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by gabinogem(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Emmanuel950:
Some girls sha...

I had this friend. I've known her for bout 3 years. We were just casual friends. She started showing me the green light after we became close a couple of months ago.

So a few days back, I watched a movie "The Perfect Guy" and Morris Chestnut asked his friend a question in that movie

"Am I wasting my time with you?".

I took a cue from him and asked her same.

"Am I wasting my time with you?"

She's yet to give me a meaningful response, but I feel she's thinking I'm asking her out (I'm not. I just asked a simple ambiguous question) and doesn't wanna hurt my feelings when she says no, yet wants to make me a "Zonal Director" @ the friend zone..

What do y'all think?
did she show u the greenlight just to still friendzone u? Give her a reason u are not wasting ur time with her. I believe ladies can come real-open when they see their future in ur eyes.
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by gabinogem(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:
I think you need to stop thinking about all that shiit you thinking about. In fact I think you need to go to bed.
Worried about a woman at this time of the day. Nigga you OK? undecided

emotional problem is the greatest of all, it degenerate into manic depression, leading to full blown insanity.
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by vizkiz: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2016
gabinogem:
emotional problem is the greatest of all, it degenerate into manic depression, leading to full blown insanity.

emotional problem? Over a pussay?
Seems y'all are new to all these crap. A quick way to "6 feet under" is being emotionally depressed just cuz of a woman grin

1 Like

Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Seems y'all are new to all these crap. A quick way to "6 feet under" is being emotionally depressed just cuz of a woman grin

You seen Boondocks, yeah? Cos you talk like Riley..
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by gabinogem(m): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2016
vizkiz:

yes, one can be emotionally depressed bcus of a lady he cherish...
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Op answer this:

Is she wasting her time with you?

Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by vicstar(m): 1:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm, sometimes I wonder cry as for me thinking about my future,my visions turning into reality and how am gunna succeed in dis evil country weighs me down already lipsrsealed then adding emotional drama into d picture, is like calling on death at a young age lipsrsealed
Biko leave trash for LAWMA

HOW DOES THIS ERADICATE CORRUPTION? undecided
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by Emac34: 1:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Some niggaz gat no worriesgrin

I'm ain't awake just to comment on a piece of shiit
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by Emmanuel950(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sup guys... Ah gat ma work and a lot of other girls by the side.. I'm taking my time to sieve out those girls who don't know what they want. I merely asked a question from a movie.

Emmmmm... That's all...

Lest I forget, I got better things to do with my time and head. if there's one woman I think about, it's surely my mum.
Re: I Simply Asked "Am I Wasting My Time With You?" by ayindepremier: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2016
zzz

(1) (Reply)

Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. / 15 Things Highly Confident People Don’t Do / Yoruba Dark African Gals Are The Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.