Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture (55706 Views)

Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by MNDY(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
The parents of this boy must reject any University course given by JAMB other than Architecture for this boy when the time comes!

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by meccuno: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
I expect bashing

This is skill not talent

Learn to differentiate
differentiate between a skill and talent......

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by mayorkyzo: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
May God bless the work of his hands....

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by K9Uneet(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by AfricanApple(f): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2016
There are great talents in Nigeria, only that the building materials to build those materials are seriously absent
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Ruby65(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Brains!

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by hezy4real01(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
God bless you, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Etizz: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2016
OP I want to see the interior.....

Lol
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by seyeoloruntola(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2016
BeClever:
Ran into this boy this evening at Ozubulu Anambra State. U won't blve this boy single handedly constructed this duplex, this such a talent that won't just die. He's filled with dreams and ambitions. He's Chinecherem, a JSS3 student of Archdeacon sec skul. I can't do more than giving him money and posting this wonderful handwork of his.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=972538689480428& id=100001729173
. Leaders of. Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Baroba(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2016
Wonderful, back in my day, kids were building ball bearing ( boress) Carts with chain manoeuvring steering wheels.. These things where capable of carrying close to six fifty litres jerry cans.. Ingenuity has never been a problem with Nigerian youths, na government that refuses to recognise them..
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by BabaO2: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2016
wrong posting, this is not south eastern forum.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Nickymezor(f): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Wow, this is really cool.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by kossyablaze(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
I expect bashing

This is skill not talent

Learn to differentiate
the day u ll mk a sensible comment on NL,I ll send u a recharge card.U n sukkot are one tribal hell of dudes
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Angelovic96: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2016
the kind of talents seen in IGBO guys i wounder what we happen if there were giving a chance may be NIGERIA would have been competing with china or japan

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Segadem(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
I expect bashing

This is skill not talent

Learn to differentiate
Mr lecturer this is talent .grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by free2ryhme: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Commenting is good but reaching out to the lad is even better
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by ChiSun27(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
One word...

WONDERFUL!!!
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by nnachukz(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
The boy being this young can do more if properly nurtured and not allowed to derail. The parents will need to guide him and direct him properly in making career choice. Op, if you had asked for his address, you can always pay him a visit, discuss with him in your free time if you live nearby. That will allow you to know his dreams and introduce him to your friends in that field. In cases like this, we should be the government and help out.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
MNDY:
The parents of this boy must reject any University course given by JAMB other than Architecture for this boy when the time comes!

How about civil engineering?
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by nkemdi89(f): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Creativity per excellence, many of us had skills like these, due to lack of encouragement we couldn't continue. If it was during election campaign the governor would have embraced him, but now nothing at stake.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by free2ryhme: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Angelovic96:
the kind of talents seen in IGBO guys i wounder what we happen if there were giving a chance may be NIGERIA would have been competing with china or japan

Naturally a black man don't like seeing in fellow black man succeed. Thus he will do everything even go diabolical to ensure he/she kills that budding success rather than nurture it. This mentality is prevalent in eastern Nigeria.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by sukkot: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
the day u ll mk a sensible comment on NL,I ll send u a recharge card.U n sukkot are one tribal hell of dudes
lol i dont see tribe. we are all men of brown color. i am sure you have just gone by my post on davido tossing money at the airport. i called him a demonic nigger that needs to be locked up. he is yoruba. you conveniently ignored that post. i am only a tribalist if i yab someone who is igbo right ? when i am known for yabbing mostly yoruba which i am ' yoruba ' myself. point being ' you only see what you want to see '
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Nairaland101(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
I've seen this kinda tins a hundred times' . . . if I hr say ppl weh senior am no put hand 4 d work . . . JSs3 boy nii
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Baroba(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2016
leksmedia:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think I need to start a centre called talents discovery and development centre where I can groom , develop and enhance the skills of these great young men and prepare them for the road ahead by making their pathway smooth

Great idea... With proper material the boy could easily be making doll houses for little girls..
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Vikky014(f): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Wow see Talent..i just love talented and intelligent kids
God bless me with ONE
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by room089: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one!
An architect in the making
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by ijustdey: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2016
how I wish am in such capacity to help the boy achieve his dreams and aspirations

these are the people government and philanthropist needs to render help to.... so that their talent won't be wasted
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Folksyharry(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
That is an Architect or Civil Engineer in the making. I just hope he gets the resources to make his dream a reality
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by leksmedia: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Doll houses , these guy can build a stadium if he is well groomed
Baroba:

Great idea... With proper material the boy could easily be making doll houses for little girls..
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Igbo amaka
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by FILUX(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
We have them a lot in Anambra. I also want to develop a completely eco friendly car that can recharge itself on motion but unfortunately no fund for that.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by morganacanta: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2016
I've seen better .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alligator Weighing 700 Pounds Found In Ditch In Georgia (photo) / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.