Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture (55707 Views)

Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Thebrightest(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
I expect bashing

This is skill not talent

Learn to differentiate
What about creativity?
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Ay04z(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
sirade:
I don't know what to say
I am dumbfounded.

Nice one lad

May God polished his talents
before i was like punish keeh,i now put my sunshade den i see polished God save u.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Ay04z(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na yoruba boi self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by refiner(f): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
MadCow1:

Coming from someone who needs a supplementary list to gain admission into a useless University like UNIZIK.

Abeg go back to hawking Okpa at Upper Iweka bypass.
lol...and Hw dose dat concern Wat we re talking nw....my dear its better I am an undergraduate wif a common sense dan a graduate like u wifout a common sense......keep on deceivin urself...
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by MadCow1: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

lol...and Hw dose dat concern Wat we re talking nw....my dear its better I am an undergraduate wif a common sense dan a graduate like u wifout a common sense......keep on deceivin urself...

You, Common Sense.. grin Your drivel betrays you.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by kossyablaze(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
247notire:
My guy eh, those two are dead hopeless individuals. anyways, I'm sure it's a genetic thing for them.

Cc: sukkot dabullit
I tire
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by refiner(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
MadCow1:

You, Common Sense.. grin Your drivel betrays you.
Wat nonsense av I said nw dat betrayed meare u sure u knw d meaning of drivel?
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by sirade(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ay04z:
before i was like punish keeh,i now put my sunshade den i see polished God save u.

lol
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by kossyablaze(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
sukkot:
lol i dont see tribe. we are all men of brown color. i am sure you have just gone by my post on davido tossing money at the airport. i called him a demonic nigger that needs to be locked up. he is yoruba. you conveniently ignored that post. i am only a tribalist if i yab someone who is igbo right ? when i am known for yabbing mostly yoruba which i am ' yoruba ' myself. point being ' you only see what you want to see '
A child dat dances surugede,does not know that surugede is the dances of the spirit.This is 2016.Itz time to grow and become a sensible man u are.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by miketayo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
BeClever:

Don't worry the boy is not Igbo, he is Chinese. Since your problem with the stuff is that they mentioned Igbo.

Relieve yourself of hate and catch some fresh breathe.

You must be very young since you were in JSS3 just 15yrs ago.. .

u must be very old since u think m young, do we have include tribe in every comment.. wats wrong in just calling him a Nigerian?
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by miketayo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
BeClever:

Okay.. We hear, "Introtech"..was yours a house?
Please, show us.
ehn na come and see wink, did u skip a class?
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by BeClever: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
miketayo:

u must be very old since u think m young, do we have include tribe in every comment.. wats wrong in just calling him a Nigerian?

You are sad to hear he is Igbo now abi?
But if it were to be that he commited crime now, its peeps like you that would be jumping around and even compose a song that he is Igbo..

Stop deceiving yourself, he is Igbo, sink it!
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by goodheart02(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
enigma2007:

Hey Doc.. You don't have to reply him... NL is filled with people like him..

Sorry my broda......I just lost it. Some people can be very irritating.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by CioAngels(f): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Our wicked leaders over to you, this child is like the chinese children that are assembiing phones for us to buy. This is how geniuses are made/starts. Government should encourage this genius met his dream please.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by thimbook2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
I expect bashing

This is skill not talent

Learn to differentiate

You might be right but not totally.

For the lad to have done this rather than painting on canvas or writing poetry, some innate level of spatial intelligence would be involved, don't you think?

And what would you call that? Wouldn't it be in the realm of
Talents?
Giftings?!
Natural Endowment?!!
Natural predispositions?!!!

Throwing "absolutes" around is only good for brewing long-thing arguments on the "inanities of flimsiness".
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by sukkot: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
A child dat dances surugede,does not know that surugede is the dances of the spirit.This is 2016.Itz time to grow and become a sensible man u are.
nigga what tha fork is surugede ? kossy have you been drinking fire water again this morning ? undecided
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by sukkot: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
goodheart02:

And how many skills have your people shown, you mumbling bumbling baboon.
bros respek yasef na undecided
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by MNDY(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lincolnburrows:

How about civil engineering?

Architecture brings out the aesthetic skills more! This boy fiercely posseses the aesthetic skills from what I'm seeing!
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by MadCow1: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

Wat nonsense av I said nw dat betrayed meare u sure u knw d meaning of drivel?

Exactly..

The fact that you cant see it is the reason why you should stop stewing in the foolishness you have misconstrued for 'common sense'.

Thanks.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by DaBullIT(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why are you so bitter ?

I didn't mention you specifically , you do not know the context or reason why i said this , Stop being a pain in the butt and be mature about it , if there's anything , All what you needed to write is what i left there, Next time try to reason with your head , not your ziggy-zaggy emotions
BeClever:

[s]
Who told you that I am an English prof.

I bet you must be better than Prof. Soyinka or else I don't see reason I should learn from you.

If you observe any mistake you could be mature about it [/s]I am not mister Know-it-all, I also could do with some correction, but won't tolerate your adolescence.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by DaBullIT(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
So guy wetin come dey wey you do that thing , you wan do bizness?
thimbook2:

You might be right but not totally.

For the lad to have done this rather than painting on canvas or writing poetry, some innate level of spatial intelligence would be involved, don't you think?

And what would you call that? Wouldn't it be in the realm of
Talents?
Giftings?!
Natural Endowment?!!
Natural predispositions?!!!

Throwing "absolutes" around is only good for brewing long-thing arguments on the "inanities of flimsiness".
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by BeClever: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
Why are you so bitter ?

I didn't mention you specifically , you do not know the context or reason why i said this , Stop being a pain in the butt and be mature about it , if there's anything , All what you needed to write is what i left there, Next time try to reason with your head , not your ziggy-zaggy emotions

Thank you, I hope you are happy now and can sleep better tonight.. .or is there anything else I could do for you.

Please, feel free to ask.. .
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by Obcglobal(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well done my boy
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by refiner(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
MadCow1:

Exactly..

The fact that you cant see it is the reason why you should stop stewing in the foolishness you have misconstrued for 'common sense'.

Thanks.

gerrara hie.......mad cow tongue
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by MadCow1: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

gerrara hie.......mad cow tongue

Take it easy darling.

kiss
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by BeClever: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
MadCow1:

Take it easy darling.

kiss

MadCow this babe is fragile.. .just be careful around her ohh..
When Cow become Mad.. .you know the rest shaa.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by refiner(f): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
MadCow1:

Take it easy darling.

kiss

buh my dear u just av to cultivate d attitude of appreciating wat people do...no matter hw little. I remember back den in my secondary skul we were asked to construct a house....buh non is as half as beautiful as dat Boy's own.....u don't knw wat a little show of gratitude can do in d life of an individual....

cheers!!!wink
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by BeClever: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please use the link to vote for my sweet GRAND CHILD in the CUSSONS BABY MOMENTS.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/538

PLS JUST TAKE A MOMENT.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by MadCow1: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

buh my dear u just av to cultivate d attitude of appreciating wat people do...no matter hw little. I remember back den in my secondary skul we were asked to construct a house....buh non is as half as beautiful as dat Boy's own.....u don't knw wat a little show of gratitude can do in d life of an individual....

cheers!!!wink

I was just clowning with that post. Sarcasm.
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by refiner(f): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
MadCow1:

I was just clowning with that post. Sarcasm.

really? ,,,,buh u acted seriously.....who would av known dat u we're just jockin.....

madcow... ur name is madwink
Re: JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture by phemzades(m): 2:20am On May 20, 2016
its beautiful.. i love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alligator Weighing 700 Pounds Found In Ditch In Georgia (photo) / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant / Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.