Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition (5590 Views)

SOLD!! I Need An Upgrade From My Mint Samsung Galaxy S5 / Sumec Generator For Sale / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Am currently selling my Generator and my Ac they are barely 5months old

The both item was bought brand new, and the generator can carry, an Ac, Fridge, 4 Tv,
Home theater and any other home appliances you can think of

I am selling because i want to settle some bills

The Ac is 1.5 horse power

Generator Price: N35,000 (Non negotiable)

Air condition: N28,000

Call me on 0 7 0 8 4 7 6 7 0 7 0

SOLD!!!!

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by semid4lyfe(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Na shoprite be your market?

Bros gree 30k for the Gen and 23k for the 1.5hp split AC make I help your ministry.

Very serious interest.
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
semid4lyfe:
Na shoprite be your market?

Bros gree 30k for the Gen and 23k for the 1.5hp split AC make I help your ministry.

Very serious interest.

boss na 27k last be the Ac and 35k for the Gen

You know how much these things cost
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by semid4lyfe(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Cry4Justice:

boss na 27k last be the Ac and 35k for the Gen
You know how much these things cost

You sure say dem no get problem?

You don repair or fix anything for the Gen before?

What of the AC, any issues? e dey cool wella?

Oya tender evidence say u buy both brand new . . . .

3 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Airborne02(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Ur location pls.... Interested in the AC... Will it drop down 25k am at ph really interested...
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by greatnaija01: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cry4Justice:
Am currently selling my Generator and my Ac they are barely 5months old

The both item was bought brand new, and the generator can carry, an Ac, Fridge, 4 Tv,
Home theater and any other home appliances you can think of

I am selling because i want to settle some bills

The Ac is 1.5 horse power

Generator Price: N35,000 (Non negotiable)

Air condition: N28,000

Call me on 0 7 0 8 4 7 6 7 0 7 0

ARE YOU SELLING BOTH TOGETHER OR YOU CAN SELL ONE OF BOTH? BUT YOUR PRICE IS FAIR, SO LET US KNOW
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
greatnaija01:

ARE YOU SELLING BOTH TOGETHER OR YOU CAN SELL ONE OF BOTH? BUT YOUR PRICE IS FAIR, SO LET US KNOW

AM SELLING BOTH TOGETHER SIR
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by greatnaija01: 3:03am On Jan 13, 2016
Cry4Justice:

AM SELLING BOTH TOGETHER SIR

ok, but how i wish na gen alone, cos na church need am, abeg
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2016
Still available
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Your a scammers, some one made payment for this Generator yesterday and u have not said anything about it on this site and u have refused to pick his call anymore, u have to be very careful and send this Gen to him or this guy is ready to chase you to the end of this earth even if it means him spending ten times of the amount he paid u, am just warning u because I kn this guy ur trying to scam, a word is enough for a wise, don't forget the account he paid the money ur BVN is activated on it with all ur details.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Gboliwe: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2016
You people have started again this beautiful year abi? angry angry angry angry
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Some people just don't have shame
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by twinskenny(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2016
lukjee:
Your a scammers, some one made payment for this Generator yesterday and u have not said anything about it on this site and u have refused to pick his call anymore, u have to be very careful and send this Gen to him or this guy is ready to chase you to the end of this earth even if it means him spending ten times of the amount he paid u, am just warning u because I kn this guy ur trying to scam, a word is enough for a wise, don't forget the account he paid the money ur BVN is activated on it with all ur details.

Ggbam no way to hide
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by cupid4ig(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Don't really want to conclude but for the fact that he has refused to pick his calls since after he confirmed he payment and he was just online this morning proves he is a scammer. Go to the bank and make a report first maybe they can freeze the account

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by TRADELYN: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
cupid4ig:
Don't really want to conclude but for the fact that he has refused to pick his calls since after he confirmed he payment and he was just online this morning proves he is a scammer. Go to the bank and make a report first maybe they can freeze the account
People like this spoil business for the genuine ones.
CC:LALASTICLALA, SEUN.
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Gboliwe: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Why give your money to someone with very obvious scam tendencies? This man has more than one username here and all post various dubious posts.

I don't know how some of us make their own money sha, that it's just so easy to dash one useless scammer even without the scammer sweating. Na wa oo
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Besto of nairaland go think say I don forget am, I will get him, scammed me of 300 naira recharge card 2 yrs ago for data he never delivered
I am still on his trail
https://www.nairaland.com/besto
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
lukjee:

YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND HEARTLESS.... THIS SAME PERSON WHO BEGGED ME TO BRING THE GEN TO LAGOS AND ASK ME TO GET INTO A BUS THAT WON'T CHARGE MORE THAN N2000

I SUFFERED MY LIFE YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE, I WENT TO ALL THE PARK INCLUDING IYARE MOTORS, EDEGBE, GOD IS GOOD AND THE REST, THE WHOLE OF THEM WAS TELLING ME TO BUY 2 SEAT FOR THE GENERATOR, I CALLED HIM OVER 30 TIMES YESTERDAY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, HE INSISTED I MUST GET A VEHICLE WHO WILL ACCEPT TO PUT THE GEN ON 1 SEAT

THE MAN ONLY PAID HALF TO ME, AND EVEN SAID THE N2,000 WHICH WILL BE USED TO WAYBILL IT DOWN WILL BE PAID BY 2 OF US

I WAS UPDATING HIM ALL THROUGH THE TIME I WAS LOOKING FOR VEHICLES, BUT HE REFUSED THE 2 SEAT THING

I WENT AS EARLY AS 7AM TO THOSE ROAD SIDE PARK TO GET BUS THIS MORNING, THEY SAID I MUST BUY 2 SEAT, I EVEN SENT HIM A TEXT THAT I WAS TIRED OF CARRYING SUCH A BIG GEN ALL AROUND THE TOWN ALL BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR 1 SEAT

I SENT HIM A TEXT TO GIVE ME HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER LET ME REFUND HIM BUT NO REPLY TILL NOW

I WAS NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THIS PAYMENT THING AT FIRST, HE BEGGED ME TO DO IT FOR HIM

I INSISTED HE COME DOWN OR SEND SOMEBODY DOWN

I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE, THIS MAN NEVER CALLED ME TODAY, HE SHOULD CHECK THE NUMBER HE HAS BEEN CALLING

WHY DIDN'T HE ALLOW ME TO WAYBILL THE GEN ON THE 2 SEAT ALL THE DRIVERS WERE REQUESTING FOR?

WHY HASN'T HE SENT ME HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER?

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD MIND WHAT YOU SAY, I SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED BECAUSE AM TRYING TO SELL MY PROPERTY

3 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Your a big lier I my self have called u severally u refuse to pick ur calls the guy called u more than 30 times yesterday u didn't pick that is after u confirm the payment even today he has been calling u refuse to pick even me the same thing, y can't u call him or call me this is my number 08055339608
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=lukjee post=41971165]Your a big lier I my self have called u severally u refuse to pick ur calls the guy called u more than 30 times yesterday u didn't pick that is after u confirm the payment even today he has been calling u refuse to pick even me the same thing, y can't u call him or call me this is my number 08055339608 this is the guys account number if u are no more interested in the transaction again please return his money Chibuzor nwabunie...0039348549..diamond bank

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
The guy have read ur story and he said that every thing u said there is a lie that u never told him anything about paying for two seat, that I'd that is the only option y will he object to it, I my self am ready to pay for the waybill charges, and the guy have ur ballance at hand one u send it you will get all ur ballance immediately,
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Airborne02(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Choi na so pple dey sell.. Thank God i hav not talk much on d AC.... Na wa oooo.. Dis a bad way for new yr start
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Naveedah(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Una dey confuse person sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by choix007(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
is the gen still available, m in benin...
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by greatnaija01: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2016
choix007:
is the gen still available, m in benin...

THE GUY AINT SELLING D GEN ALONE O, ITS TOGETHER WITH THE AC........ he really needs cash, but he didnt sell to me too cos he wants to sell both at ONCE
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Gboliwe: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2016
greatnaija01:

THE GUY AINT SELLING D GEN ALONE O, ITS TOGETHER WITH THE AC........ he really needs cash, but he didnt sell to me too cos he wants to sell both at ONCE

But he took half payment for the generator alone from someone in Lagos.

You people are strong in this country sha

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by greatnaija01: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Gboliwe:

But he took half payment for the generator alone from someone in Lagos.

You people are strong in this country sha

i call d dude and he wasted my time all day only to later tell me that he aint selling only the GEN, but he sells both TOGETHER..... endtime sales
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2016
This guy is a joke he was running his mouth here yesterday that he called my guys to send him his account number so that he can return his deposit, I ask my guy to text him his account which he did, and he called him severally again and he didn't pick up, I even collected my guys account and pasted it on line here for everyone to see so that he won't deny that he didn't see the text for the account number, also my phone number but still he hasn't return the money nor called, why don't him prove that he is not a thief by sending the gen or returning my guys money.
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2016
He didn't want to sell the Gen alone because he wanted someone to send him some hug amount of money so that he can scam the person and run away, He even told my guy that ones he makes payment that he will right SOLD on the trend which he didn't because he wanted to collect more money from people,
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Naveedah:
Una dey confuse person sef. undecided
I swear !!!
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Every business guy on nairaland need to join in this fight don't think it doesn't consign u because ur business is also affected directly or indirectly because the more potential customers read this kind of scamming information on this business section they will be discouraged and direct to the shops were they can see and touch what the are buying, This was my guys first time of buying anything on nairaland now he can never try it again and will also discourage his friends not to try buying things from nairaland that everything there is fraud which is not so but that is the impression he has now. So that is why every nairalander must join hand in fighting this criminals here. Thanks
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2016
lukjee:
He didn't want to sell the Gen alone because he wanted someone to send him some hug amount of money so that he can scam the person and run away, He even told my guy that ones he makes payment that he will right SOLD on the trend which he didn't because he wanted to collect more money from people,

But why should you give him your hard earned money just like that despite several warnings on this forum never send your money to some idiotts

(1) (2) (3)

London Used HTC One M8 32gig for 28k,call 08038940607 / Folks Who Can Tell Me How To Change My Nigerian Ip Address To Us Ip Address Without Using Proxy? / Two (2) Used In Perfect Condition Blackberry Torch 9800 (red & Black) SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.