Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition (5604 Views)

SOLD!! I Need An Upgrade From My Mint Samsung Galaxy S5 / Sumec Generator For Sale / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Outlaw07(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2016
I work very hard for my money,to an extent i don't sleep because i do two jobs,am trying to set up my own business,so as i saw the tread i immediately followed china2nigeria,becos most of the equipment he could get dem for me in China,i even chatted with him ia email,i thank GOD,i now i would have lost 70k just like rat
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Outlaw07(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Am even looking forward to meaningful people on this platform that can help me with money to enable finish what i just started
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Bookiemart01(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Nawa oooo.
Scammers all around

chukel:
For those that followed china2nigeria saga, innocenthonda has always been bearing glorifying false witness for scam monikers. See this thread
www.nairaland.com/1545861/henry-okechukwu-auctionmobile-scam#20096345
Notice he later tried to clean his act by editing his posts. But unfortunately for him, he was quoted before he did that. So u would see his original comments as quotes.
Cc Bookiemart01, amtheone, mayor2013, dragnet, puskin, Dominique
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Bookiemart01(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2016
You shouldn'thave transacted with him when you saw people were already tagging him a thief.

Outlaw07:
I work very hard for my money,to an extent i don't sleep because i do two jobs,am trying to set up my own business,so as i saw the tread i immediately followed china2nigeria,becos most of the equipment he could get dem for me in China,i even chatted with him ia email,i thank GOD,i now i would have lost 70k just like rat

Dragnet dominique, puskin.

What myself, chukle, gbowile and some other people were trying to prevent from happening has finally happened.

China2nigeria, web3, inmocenthonda are scammers

Outlaw07:
Am even looking forward to meaningful people on this platform that can help me with money to enable finish what i just started
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by dragnet: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
You shouldn'thave transacted with him when you saw people were already tagging him a thief.

Dragnet dominique, puskin.

What myself, chukle, gbowile and some other people were trying to prevent from happening has finally happened.

China2nigeria, web3, inmocenthonda are scammers

e never happen
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by dominique(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Nice job Chuckel. We need more people like you on nairaland. Imagine the number of people that would have been conned if he had not been busted. Every single one of his accomplices have been handed a lenghty ban. I hope Nairalanders thread carefully when doing business with faceless strangers online. There are genuine business-people doing their things online. One has to be very patient and ask relevant questions before concluding a transaction.

China2Nigeria and his allies may be gone right now but I am sure that they've gone to rebrand themselves and come up with another strategy to defraud people. I beg you Nairalanders not to hastily send money to any sweet talking business person without making necessary findings. Once you smell a rat, please report the post or mention me or any or the moderator of the section. Let's work together to make nairaland scam free. It can be achieved.

And remember; IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT IS NOT TRUE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Original Phone Replacement Parts In Lagos, Nigeria.. Samsung,windows Android Etc / Where Is BLUE GATE Office Located In Lagos / Professional IT Solutions, IT Advisory, IT Consultations And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.