Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition (5607 Views)

SOLD!! I Need An Upgrade From My Mint Samsung Galaxy S5 / Sumec Generator For Sale / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Cry4Justice:

YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND HEARTLESS.... THIS SAME PERSON WHO BEGGED ME TO BRING THE GEN TO LAGOS AND ASK ME TO GET INTO A BUS THAT WON'T CHARGE MORE THAN N2000

I SUFFERED MY LIFE YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE, I WENT TO ALL THE PARK INCLUDING IYARE MOTORS, EDEGBE, GOD IS GOOD AND THE REST, THE WHOLE OF THEM WAS TELLING ME TO BUY 2 SEAT FOR THE GENERATOR, I CALLED HIM OVER 30 TIMES YESTERDAY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, HE INSISTED I MUST GET A VEHICLE WHO WILL ACCEPT TO PUT THE GEN ON 1 SEAT

THE MAN ONLY PAID HALF TO ME, AND EVEN SAID THE N2,000 WHICH WILL BE USED TO WAYBILL IT DOWN WILL BE PAID BY 2 OF US

I WAS UPDATING HIM ALL THROUGH THE TIME I WAS LOOKING FOR VEHICLES, BUT HE REFUSED THE 2 SEAT THING

I WENT AS EARLY AS 7AM TO THOSE ROAD SIDE PARK TO GET BUS THIS MORNING, THEY SAID I MUST BUY 2 SEAT, I EVEN SENT HIM A TEXT THAT I WAS TIRED OF CARRYING SUCH A BIG GEN ALL AROUND THE TOWN ALL BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR 1 SEAT

I SENT HIM A TEXT TO GIVE ME HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER LET ME REFUND HIM BUT NO REPLY TILL NOW

I WAS NEVER IN SUPPORT OF THIS PAYMENT THING AT FIRST, HE BEGGED ME TO DO IT FOR HIM

I INSISTED HE COME DOWN OR SEND SOMEBODY DOWN

I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE, THIS MAN NEVER CALLED ME TODAY, HE SHOULD CHECK THE NUMBER HE HAS BEEN CALLING

WHY DIDN'T HE ALLOW ME TO WAYBILL THE GEN ON THE 2 SEAT ALL THE DRIVERS WERE REQUESTING FOR?

WHY HASN'T HE SENT ME HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER?

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD MIND WHAT YOU SAY, I SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED BECAUSE AM TRYING TO SELL MY PROPERTY
Now that both of u have a misunderstanding ,he is not happy and u are not happy, why don't u collect his account number and return his money to him, u will definitely see another buyer afterall so many nairalanders have shown interest in buying ur gen and fridge but if u refuse to return the money, then u are really a scammer , because so many buyers want this. item but u insist on keeping this mans money by force

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2016
lukjee:

Your a big lier I my self have called u severally u refuse to pick ur calls the guy called u more than 30 times yesterday u didn't pick that is after u confirm the payment even today he has been calling u refuse to pick even me the same thing, y can't u call him or call me this is my number 08055339608 this is the guys account number if u are no more interested in the transaction again please return his money Chibuzor nwabunie...0039348549..diamond bank
U didn't transact business with him, so u have no right dropping an account number, demanding him to pay money into it, because he doesn't know u , so please tell ur friend who paid to him to text his acct number to him with the same phone number he has been using to interact with him from day one, then if he refuses to refund the money , then u guys can do what ever u want to with him, na then I go dey una back ,because I hate thieves
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2016
lukjee:
The guy have read ur story and he said that every thing u said there is a lie that u never told him anything about paying for two seat, that I'd that is the only option y will he object to it, I my self am ready to pay for the waybill charges, and the guy have ur ballance at hand one u send it you will get all ur ballance immediately,
There's no need to pay any balance or waybill charges,he should just refund the money , and u guys should go buy else where and he should look for other customer, but if he fails to do this today before 4pm bank closure time ,then he is indeed a scammer, tell ur friend to send his account number 2times to him now with his own phone so he won't have any excuse
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2016
This guy has all the information he needs now but still refund to refund the money or send the generator, he even picked my guy call yesterday in my present and was denying that he has not seen the account number that my guy text to him, which he retext to him again, I also directed him to come to this trend that I have posted the guy account number here, he said he will check when he login that was yesterday till now no response from him.
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ranksz: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2016
From the posts, It has been confirmed that the buyer actually paid half of the amount to OP, but my view is that OP, you made a mistake in the first instance of accepting to take the Gen to the park for and send to his destination. If he can't have someone that could have come to check it out, pay and deliver to him then why bother yourself with all those stress.

He only even paid half and you had to go through all that? My guy you try o. If I were you, I'd return him money to him ASAP and save yourself from unnecessary stress.
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by enochogaga(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
the reason why I call him scam. (1) that Gen is 3000, it cannot carry 1hp Ac come to talk of 1.5 hp Ac.
(2). no good testimonies about this guy, (3). The Gen and the Ac are in different locations. two item u are selling are suppose to be together. (4) the Ac did is not connected, but yet the inner one is no where to be found. hit like if I have made some points

3 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by samueldo4life(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2016
God so Much bless me that some1 can not scarm me and go freely bcus i came frm a ogun family ,bcus my dad is a native doc and my mom is an ailala server ,is just for them to do the ogun thing and to give him seven days, it pains me so much that you guys are not in Benin,bcus this one na big gain for you ohhhh ,hehehe , i was scarm in olx twice when i was looking for phone to buy ,1 was 12,000 naira and said he was in lagos which was a lie he was at Benin at 3rd, i tried warn him but he intend that he is geniun ,just bcus of 12000 naira he lost his life ,the other one was 20,000 naira and he said he is in lagos and he is in ogida , when rhetorically curse was affecting him he beging to beg for my address for him to come and beg with his family and it cost him 100,000 thousand pluse goat with abeg and everything that was the money i used to buy my phone Samsung galaxy note 2 new one dat am using now to write this i think its about 2years now, now i day look for person make e go scarm me again ohhhh i nor see ,chai .so what am trying to say is that if e no bring am go ailala sherin and do the Nigeria thing , bcus am very angry ,how can a Nigeria man scarm ur fellow when u get 2 hand to work ,if u cant work go and engage urself in yahoo . So i nor day pity person like this one ohhhh, who i wish say na my hand na e first fall put hehehe 8-)
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ceejay80s(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
lukjee:
This guy has all the information he needs now but still refund to refund the money or send the generator, he even picked my guy call yesterday in my present and was denying that he has not seen the account number that my guy text to him, which he retext to him again, I also directed him to come to this trend that I have posted the guy account number here, he said he will check when he login that was yesterday till now no response from him.
If he has not refunded the money, then u guys should do what ever u like to him,
(1).His bank account details and address ,phone number is with the bank, if he disappears ,the bank can provide u his next of kin's contact and address

(2). His Mobile phone number, has contacts like his siblings number, family's number, friends number, his address is with the mobile network, his photograph is with them , there's no escape, it might take time but there's no escape,
Report to the police or efcc,
Spend ur last kobo and when they catch him,
Make bargain with him that u will set him free if he can pay u 300k and as soon as he pays u that money, send his nyash to jail , then give police 100k out of that money

I did this to a stupid guy who thinks his smart 2yrs ago, and I was happy, I no even send the tears wey dey him mama eye

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by bobojoshua(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
ceejay80s:

If he has not refunded the money, then u guys should do what ever u like to him,
(1).His bank account details and address ,phone number is with the bank, if he disappears ,the bank can provide u his next of kin's contact and address

(2). His Mobile phone number, has contacts like his siblings number, family's number, friends number, his address is with the mobile network, his photograph is with them , there's no escape, it might take time but there's no escape,
Report to the police or efcc,
Spend ur last kobo and when they catch him,
Make bargain with him that u will set him free if he can pay u 300k and as soon as he pays u that money, send his nyash to jail , then give police 100k out of that money

I did this to a stupid guy who thinks his smart 2yrs ago, and I was happy, I no even send the tears wey dey him mama eye
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Naveedah(f): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
The person wey buy the market no dey exist Too many 3rd party
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by diportivo: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Naveedah:
The person wey buy the market no dey exist Too many 3rd party

Exactly

We no even sabi d person wey pay

angry
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Because he is new on nairaland and just registered but was told that he can't post till 5 day, i don't kn the reason for that, but that is v he wasn't able to post on the trend
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2016
I was the one that introduced him to nairaland so it was if I took him to were he was duped, so u guys can understand my pain.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by lukjee: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2016
He has decided to let the guy eat the money and eat his own future, This is how some of our youths mortgage there future because of little or nothing, not knowing that is not everyone u can eat there money and go free, tomorrow when I see them begging on the traffic and I role up my glasses someone will say am wicked, but will not ask how they get to the point were they are at that moment. He had a choice to return or to eat the money, but he had made his choice so let him leave with it,.

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by greatnaija01: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
lukjee:
He has decided to let the guy eat the money and eat his own future, This is how some of our youths mortgage there future because of little or nothing, not knowing that is not everyone u can eat there money and go free, tomorrow when I see them begging on the traffic and I role up my glasses someone will say am wicked, but will not ask how they get to the point were they are at that moment. He had a choice to return or to eat the money, but he had made his choice so let him leave with it,.

I AM IN BENIN AND I WORK WITH STATE CID, I CAN HELP YOU FIND HIM
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 3:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Nigeria movie here grin

I have refuded him oooo
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by aieromon(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Cry4Justice:
Nigeria movie here grin

I have refuded him oooo

And what is funny about that? I doubt if anybody will want to transact any business with you on Nairaland after going through this thread.

CC: semid4lyfe
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Gboliwe: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Cry4Justice:
Nigeria movie here grin

I have refuded him oooo

Congratulations! Transcorp or Sheraton, where do you want the party thrown?

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by ticker(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Cry4Justice:
Nigeria movie here grin

I have refuded him oooo
u are a wicked fellow. make God purnish u, ur family nd all ur generation. it shall never be well with u.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by semid4lyfe(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
aieromon:

And what is funny about that? I doubt if anybody will want to transact any business with you on Nairaland after going through this thread.
CC: semid4lyfe

Na format him use.

* Guy needs money urgently and it ain't forthcoming . . .

* He puts up some items for sale (without any real intention of selling the items)

* Someone pays for the items

* Seller starts stalling, dilly-dallying & giving excuses while he utilizes the money to resolve his immediate problem.

* Then he (the seller) refunds him at a later date when he's financially buoyant (probably when salary is paid)

Something like this played out with a friend who purchased something via Kaymu. I got involved, tracked a relative of the seller and it emerged the seller was not the owner of the item, and was never authorised to sell the item.

He just used it raise quick cash. It's the new con.

1 Like

Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
lukjee:
Your a scammers, some one made payment for this Generator yesterday and u have not said anything about it on this site and u have refused to pick his call anymore, u have to be very careful and send this Gen to him or this guy is ready to chase you to the end of this earth even if it means him spending ten times of the amount he paid u, am just warning u because I kn this guy ur trying to scam, a word is enough for a wise, don't forget the account he paid the money ur BVN is activated on it with all ur details.
Please can you post the account details of op. He is about scamming people again with another moniker. Please go to
www.nairaland.com/2977761/need-anything-china-let-me/3#43758560
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Cry4Justice: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
For your information complaint has been refunded, he only bridged our contract that was why we had issue, he has been refunded
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Cry4Justice:
For your information complaint has been refunded, he only bridged our contract that was why we had issue, he has been refunded

Buyer beware!!!! Do business at your own risk
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Op is a high powered scam artist. I'm running Intel on his scam syndicate. He is same person as eloxmedia, innocenthonda, china2nigeria, prestigemotors, web2, William247, web3, kingautos, Gabriel motors, eloride etc. They use these monikers to open scam threads and bear glorifying false witness to lure victims. They are unto a new one, lizzybun. Nairalanders beware. I have threads to link all these monikers up. Dominique, please try purge nairaland of scam artists. Ban not just these monikers but their IP addresses.
Cc puskin, dragnet
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2016
For those that followed china2nigeria saga, innocenthonda has always been bearing glorifying false witness for scam monikers. See this thread
www.nairaland.com/1545861/henry-okechukwu-auctionmobile-scam#20096345
Notice he later tried to clean his act by editing his posts. But unfortunately for him, he was quoted before he did that. So u would see his original comments as quotes.
Cc Bookiemart01, amtheone, mayor2013, dragnet, puskin, Dominique
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2016
Cry4Justice is same as innocenthonda. They always bear witness for each other. See this thread
www.nairaland.com/2530671/us-delta-state-university-police#37028205
He was most likely been harassed by police for his fraudulent practice. He came here to raise false alarm. Only two of them corroborated the same story in abraka.
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2016
More of innocenthonda scam threads.
www.nairaland.com/1264299/sold-super-clean-honday-baby
These guys have been doing this since 2013 and have still continued cos nairaland has allowed them. Is it not high time their IP addresses were banned.
Cc
Outlaw07
Gboliwe
Ikhighe
IamCharis
Obinoscopy
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/1318746/#16191597
Above is innocenthonda thread looking for who will design a website for him. That website mostlikely turned out to be auctionmobile website which he used in defrauding people. Below is where he carried out fraud with the website
www.nairaland.com/1545861/henry-okechukwu-auctionmobile-scam/1
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Gboliwe: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
chukel:
More of innocenthonda scam threads.
www.nairaland.com/1264299/sold-super-clean-honday-baby
These guys have been doing this since 2013 and have still continued cos nairaland has allowed them. Is it not high time their IP addresses were banned.
Cc
Outlaw07
Gboliwe
Ikhighe
IamCharis
Obinoscopy

Good job Chukel. Security is everybody's business. As an online community, we should look out for our brothers and not allow these thieves rip any off again.

I'll suggest that all these monikers mentioned especially the ones whose major comments are in shielding or corroborating suspects be placed on indefinite ban. Let them be forced to create new handles we can pick up next time.

Lazy shameless men! Ifu idad! angry
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Gboliwe:

Good job Chukel. Security is everybody's business. As an online community, we should look out for our brothers and not allow these thieves rip any off again.

I'll suggest that all these monikers mentioned especially the ones whose major comments are in shielding or corroborating suspects be placed on indefinite ban. Let them be forced to create new handles we can pick up next time.

Lazy shameless men! Ifu idad! angry
maleeq initially banned them indefinitely including innocenthonda. I don't know how the moniker sprang up again. They have sprung up one their sleeping monikers-lizzybun
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by Outlaw07(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Hello pls, am not a fraud,i am also a follower of that tread dat was recently closed, i was even trying to buy a pannini grill machine,which i want for my shawarma business,i almost even transfer money to china2nigeria, but as i followed tread up i was so fortunate to discover who he was
Re: SOLD !!!!!! I Am Selling My 5months Old Sumec Generator With My Air Condition by chukel(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Outlaw07:
Hello pls, am not a fraud,i am also a follower of that tread dat was recently closed, i was even trying to buy a pannini grill machine,which i want for my shawarma business,i almost even transfer money to china2nigeria, but as i followed tread up i was so fortunate to discover who he was
I didn't call u a fraud. I invited you to come and see for yourself. Just for u to kn all those testimonies were fraud laden. Cc means copy to.

(1) (2) (3)

Professional IT Solutions, IT Advisory, IT Consultations And Training / Specified Tokunbo Laptop U Want Here 07080291822,08035057766 / You Can Now Browse Free With Your Mtn Line 100%legal & Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.