Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. (1856 Views)

Scared Of Traveling To Instanbul And My Visa Is Out / Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / How Can I go Through From Nigeria To Jamaica After The Visa Is Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by valentine14(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls guys i want you people to Advice me on what my brother should do about this case! My brother got his visa about a month plus now, and he's going there to Study at one of the malaysia's University but the problem here is that he haven't book his ticket because of money wahala. We're just runing around to see if he can meet up b4 the 3months visa will Expiry, so guys wat am asking is::: wht if we don't meet up b4 that 3months, will my brother still be a student in that school again?? The school has been calling him since Dec to know when he's coming... Plz tell us on what to do!!! Thanks.
Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by IshiaguGuy: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
valentine14:
Pls guys i want you people to Advice me on what my brother should do about this case! My brother got his visa about a month plus now, and he's going there to Study at one of the malaysia's University but the problem here is that he haven't book his ticket because of money wahala. We're just runing around to see if he can meet up b4 the 3months visa will Expiry, so guys wat am asking is::: wht if we don't meet up b4 that 3months, will my brother still be a student in that school again?? The school has been calling him since Dec to know when he's coming... Plz tell us on what to do!!! Thanks.

he can wait for the next semester...
but regarding the visa side, is better he go back to the embassy and tell them with another reason why he has to delay the trip...
no tell them na money issue or else them no go give you visa again...

this is one of the reasons why many countries demand for confirm ticket before visa approval
Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
If your brother can not pay for his flight tickets, how on earth is he going to pay for his school fees?

11 Likes

Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by valentine14(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thanks @simonPeter.
Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by otosa(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
If your brother can not pay for his flight tickets, how on earth is he going to pay for his school fees?
even to meet up with his needs over there. And I wouldn't surprise when ur brother later arrest as dr*g carrier in some months to come. Malaymalay, oye olorun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2016
What was the original plan when he was applying for student visa?
Were the funds for tickets, accommodation, transportation, feeding, school materials etc etc, not in place prior to visa application?
Or was it a hope manner might fall?

1 Like

Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by worry359(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
You had little money, not enough for airfare and presumably tuition and accommodation when you started this folly.
Now what money you had has been wasted and probably lost.
This should be a lesson to wiser people to do a budget before starting to spend.

Getting somewhere and waiting for manna to fall from heaven is NOT a plan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by valentine14(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok!
Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by iPrevail(m): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. by CastedAyo: 9:39pm On May 19, 2018
Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Photos Of The Coldest City In The World / Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate / Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.