Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka (39384 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / PDP, Ohanaeze Forced Bishop Onaga To Transfer Mbaka – Parishioners Allege / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by bidemi12(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
Can anyone tell me what he said or did that is wrong or bad? All I hear is that he shouldnt have said this and that...he is becoming political. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE KEEP QUIET Edmund Burke

Yes. But there must always be a distinction and total separation of church and state. England and spain has taught us that. The man is becoming political. Even Jesus steered clear away from politics.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Smartsyn(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
Its normal
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by dammytosh: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
I love Rev Mbaka, even though i am not a catholic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Moviesfreakdem: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Catholics are not Christian but pagan idol worshippers .

That quote is not meant for the likes of mbaka and co.

So who are the Christians Prophet MagicBishop

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Penssuwa(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=MagicBishop post=41900097]

His a catholic priest and that alone discredits him from any logical reasoning.

It's no longer about his speech. Holla me when you update the right part of your brain to 17th century. Don't worry about the left part, it has been taken over by wet expired Jamaican weed.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Moviesfreakdem:

So who are the Christians Prophet MagicBishop

Definitely not Catholics who bow and worship idols.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by khaymhat(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fada mbaka pls don't goooooooo
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm. Nawa o smiley
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Awaja(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
They should transfer him to Borno were the JTF can make use of his prophecies daily to combat terrorism.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by gary400(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Feranchek:

Unfortunately, you don't know him
wu e help tru-tru....TB Joshua wey dey ny backyard sef I mo send am....prsn wey dey predict wetin we know.....
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by tete7000(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
Can anyone tell me what he said or did that is wrong or bad? All I hear is that he shouldnt have said this and that...he is becoming political. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE KEEP QUIET Edmund Burke

Are you a Catholic? Do you know what being a catholic priest entails?
As a priest that Fr. took a vow of obedience to his local ordinary, the bishop. He can be transferred without prior notice as this is a routine within his Priestly calling. He is not a standalone pentecostal pastor. He is a property of an institution, the Church.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by BUAR(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
my quote
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by gary400(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
if father mbaka fit predict the position wey chelsea and Leicester go dey at the end of the season....i go dey listen to him den....but if e no do that one...he is a joke....
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adewale Martin, post this man to Cameroon. Is he not a MSP priest? Who knows if he is one?

If he is sent to Cape Verde or Liberia for parish work, his body would calm down.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by SIRmuel86(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:

Why now... it is such a clandestine arrangement that the priest in most occasions is not given a pre-action notice, so why the publicity? if you had read the post, you wouldnt have said this. NB: he has been there for more than five years, but it wont change much... He gath massive followership that defies all power of transfer.
His permanent site near Emene in Enugu is almost completed so he's got to go there. Besides, d population of d pple going to his wednesday programs has become way to much dan d size his parish can contain. Anyone blivin d reasons this op gave is on his own.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by ernesty20(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
onstelly:

Some are not even up to five years sef
i cud remember when they moved our parish priest, almost everybody cried. Lol
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by linusbnn(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mishydoo:

Does he know me..?

You are forming guy man ba?no let God vex for you oooo else you will go looking for him
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Father mbaka and all other self-proclaimed MOG and other prophets of doom should be transferred to sambisa,start their churches over there and convert the terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by linusbnn(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
ucnwafor:
Political priest

Clap for yourself because you lack sense of reasoning
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by SIRmuel86(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
gary400:
wu e help tru-tru....TB Joshua wey dey ny backyard sef I mo send am....prsn wey dey predict wetin we know.....
So wetin u want be say if dem help anybody, they should come and sign ur register or call u nd tell u?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Ifebazz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Since when did transfer of priests become news? Its done regularly, so his should not be politicized.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by linusbnn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Adewale Martin, post this man to Cameroon. Is he not a MSP priest? Who knows if he is one?

If he is sent to Cape Verde or Liberia for parish work, his body would calm down.

Believe God that he can do all things,remember no prophet is respected in his own town even Jesus suffered same. Wen he gets to cape verde,you will still hear of his works thru christ our saviour
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Jacko01: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Everything about this man the way he preaches... Does.... Ehn i am certain that

He will soon become a pentecostal pastor....
He has very little catholic tendencies left in him walai
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Ifebazz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
dammytosh:
I love Rev Mbaka, even though i am not a catholic.
Of course you love miracles not God.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by menxer: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
So would transferring him stop him from saying the truth or audaciously correct prophecy? grin grin

He can be transferred out of his present Parish but that won't subtract from who or what he stands for.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by opeoluwa20(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rev mbaka will survive anywhere, God with him
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by dammytosh: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ifebazz:

Of course you love miracles not God.

Meaning ?

Or u woke up and comment ?
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by onyowo(f): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Catholics are not Christian but pagan idol worshippers .

That quote is not meant for the likes of mbaka and co.
. Why not leave God to be the judge?
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by VicHeavens10(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
wadetaw202:
There is nothing special about this. Every Catholic priest gets transfered from his station to anywhere his bishop and diocesan council feels like. In fact, a priest shouldn't stay more than 5 years in his station. Any of them that has stayed over 5 years should expect transfer any time. And priests are obedient servants to Christ and their bishops, so they must move when the bishop wants them to move. Nothing special about that.

Indeed, there is nothing special about his transfer. The transfer of priests is a normal yearly routine in the Catholic Church. A priest cannot stay in a particular parish forever. Fr. Mbaka is no exception.
Stop politicisng the Church or inciteful statements about the Church's decisions. All those insulting the Man of God and the Church of God should beware.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by akp202(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
na dem sabi
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
wadetaw202:
There is nothing special about this. Every Catholic priest gets transfered from his station to anywhere his bishop and diocesan council feels like. In fact, a priest shouldn't stay more than 5 years in his station. Any of them that has stayed over 5 years should expect transfer any time. And priests are obedient servants to Christ and their bishops, so they must move when the bishop wants them to move. Nothing special about that.
if you are a catholic, you will know that there are some set of priests refered to as special priest, these priests dont get transfered, they are allowed to run and maintain a particular parish alongside there adoration ministries, fr Mbaka is such priest, another example is fr Ede of holy ghost minitries elele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures) / Names Of Churches In Nigeria / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.