Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka (39381 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / PDP, Ohanaeze Forced Bishop Onaga To Transfer Mbaka – Parishioners Allege / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
Can anyone tell me what he said or did that is wrong or bad? All I hear is that he shouldnt have said this and that...he is becoming political. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE KEEP QUIET Edmund Burke
he should have been transferred a long time ago. No priest stays in one station for more than 10 years, mbaka has been there for a very long time.tha in itself is partial.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Charly68: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let them transfer him to even the remotest village in the country,they can not remove or transfer his grace,hence anywhere they take the Reverend Father to,the flock will always go there to see him..it is written: wherever the carcass is,the eagle gather..
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by omotfavy(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Catholics don't believe in most of the things pentecostal churches believe in,they are always afraid when one of their priests has a special anointing g,I know of 2 priests that were transferred to a very remote area cos they thought the anointing was getting too much ,instead of them to humble themselves and pray for God's anointing.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Catholics are not Christian but pagan idol worshippers .

That quote is not meant for the likes of mbaka and co.

I know you just want cheap attention..

Get a life rather than criticism..

Na u holy pass abi?

Gerrahere mhen
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by lionphil(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by missKiffy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
This man is quite controversial
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
menabae:
hahahahahaahah why do I find this funny?NL champion indeed...
sweeyri is that realy you? How far nah?
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by menabae(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Randyhot:
sweeyri is that realy you? How far nah?
I'm gud, av fun huh...
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Happiness87(f): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
You have a chronic problem. First, I was never a Buhari fan, but I support honesty, good work and sanity. (Buhari is not close to the best... he has several flaws, but is far better than his predecessors)
Hypocrisy is when you support or criticize someone not because he is wrong or right, but because he didn't appeal to your vain and irrational sentiments. Answer this question, has any of his criticisms been faulted?
find the full text of wat he said, it was beyond politics, he insulted the office of the presidency and the person of Goodluck, you guys should keep politics aside and analyze what he said.

not forgetting and patience visited him few weeks earlier and he asked his followers to vote Goodluck, just for some igbos to visit him again and he spoke rubbish, just that Goodluck is a good man, he should be dead
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sacramento4real:

An IPAD sorry, IPOB youth spotted. cheesy

Slave, why art thou mention me?
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by MagicBishop: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Happiness87:
find the full text of wat he said, it was beyond politics, he insulted the office of the presidency and the person of Goodluck, you guys should keep politics aside and analyze what he said.

not forgetting and patience visited him few weeks earlier and he asked his followers to vote Goodluck, just for some igbos to visit him again and he spoke rubbish, just that Goodluck is a good man, he should be dead

Big juicy yansh , how far?

Shey dem don pay for that kpekus? Or else I still get like 2 miller to complete that bride price

Sincerly Yours , your ever strong , h0rny dik
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Jeffy1206(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Penssuwa:
Can anyone tell me what he said or did that is wrong or bad? All I hear is that he shouldnt have said this and that...he is becoming political. THE ONLY CONDITION FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE KEEP QUIET Edmund Burke
some kind quotes no good make you dey apply any how. angry sad
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by JakesJ(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good 1 Bro.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by henryutd(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Transfer approved.

Bishop,
Kindly effect a transfer letter of Rev. Father Ejike Mbakaogu to Maiduguri Diocese. Also use this as your approval to pay him his relocation allowance.

Thanks
Pope
Rome Italy.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Happiness87(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Big juicy yansh , how far?

Shey dem don pay for that kpekus? Or else I still get like 2 miller to complete that bride price

Sincerly Yours , your ever strong , h0rny dik
you are so disgusting, yuck!!
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by TheDevilIsALai: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Happiness87:

Shut up.

Between me and you who is more disgusting with that your smelly puna with all that yeast oozing from it.

Because I no gree suck that dirty puna after smelling that rotten fish and seeing all that cheese factory,

Omo ashewoe 8k.

You are so cheap that I now understand bulk sales; the bigger the ass , the cheaper and smellier.

Don't act like you forgot our meeting in PH back in august.

Omo olosho ashewoe smelly toto.

Which mumu dey fck dat nonsense now? I bet he be will blind in the nose.

Smelly toto
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by TheDevilIsALai: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Happiness87:

Ashewoe you were so disgusting that I puked on that Puna.

Stretch marks no help matter and all that yeast crease on your puna was bound to make me throw up my dinner.

Which fool go forget nose pay your bride price?

Ashewoe dirty olosho.

Thank God say I vommit for your front.

Wetin you even use the 8kay buy sef? I hope it was treatment and varginal wash.

Olosho bulk market smelly yansh
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by arsenal1111(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:

Bros na so ur sense cari u reach?
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by TheAdvocate(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
But I thought he was transfered from somewhere to Enugu?

I swear this is not news unless yu tell me it's GEJ that transfered him.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by wadetaw202: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
scarffield:
dont forget he is shepherding a large ministry...

A priest is a priest. Whatever he does, he must be si ject to church authority. I'm sure there are other firebrand ministers/ priests that can take over his work.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by wadetaw202: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Randyhot:
if you are a catholic, you will know that there are some set of priests refered to as special priest, these priests dont get transfered, they are allowed to run and maintain a particular parish alongside there adoration ministries, fr Mbaka is such priest, another example is fr Ede of holy ghost minitries elele.

I dont know about special priests
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by wadetaw202: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
VicHeavens10:

Indeed, there is nothing special about his transfer. The transfer of priests is a normal yearly routine in the Catholic Church. A priest cannot stay in a particular parish forever. Fr. Mbaka is no exception.
Stop politicisng the Church or inciteful statements about the Church's decisions. All those insulting the Man of God and the Church of God should beware.

Are you blind or you are a dead brain? Point to any part of my comment that suggested that am politicising anything. What is inciteful in my comment? What did i write that sounded like abuse? You sound more like an eeediot. In fact you are an eeediotic empty headed fooooool!
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by lumeneng22: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yes transfer him to Ghana.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by gary400(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
SIRmuel86:
So wetin u want be say if dem help anybody, they should come and sign ur register or call u nd tell u?
since u be dier PRo...u go kukuma help me forward d message....Anuofia.
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by gary400(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
SIRmuel86:
So wetin u want be say if dem help anybody, they should come and sign ur register or call u nd tell u?
no wonder u dey take sides fir fr mbaka..as u be abakpa nike man....
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by nwakaibeya1: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
There are Two powers available to Human beigns ie spiritual power and political power and you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment and many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT the MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law and the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to humanbeigns of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUSCHRIST AND DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond?and those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life and power and they are spirits and non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets and pastors this is accept the truth or perish and thats the authority and power and we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that the kingdom of real JESUSCHRIST has comeback and you shouldnt forget the conseqences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again descendants of prophets of baal are stil in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well and it comes to pass so do not be deceived humans?
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Moviesfreakdem: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2016
MagicBishop:

Definitely not Catholics who bow and worship idols.

You still haven't answered the question tho.. I asked "who"
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by rosalieene(f): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Mbaka is fucking low life.
He claims to be a man of God but he is just a big scam.
Remember when he was disgracing Chimaroke Nnamani, calling him a murderer.
He then went after Goodluck Jonathan, telling him he was occupying a dead man's seat.
Finally, he is now friends with a dictator (Buhari).

If these men he accused of murder are guilty.
Is he God ??
Let him let God do his job by punishing them when they get to heaven.

Do not speak I'll about a man of God!!
Re: Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka by Addicted2Women: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2016
rosalieene:

Do not speak I'll about a man of God!!

Then tell that your man of God to come suck my dick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Zanku Legwork Dance Inside White Garment Church (photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman In A London Church, Looking Majestic (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.