Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship (54276 Views)

4 Mistakes Killing Your Writer Blog / Wrong Assumptions We Make In Life. / Pls How Much Do Authors Make In Nigeria After Publishing His\her Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by yemstok(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
EPISODE 40

Monday morningI

left early for school and attended my first lecture as a final year student. It really brought brief happiness to my life, making me put all my fears behind me. I religiously faced my studies._____Tuesday evening approached very fast, bringing Emmanuel with it. I was writing an assignment when i heard someone knock on my door. I thought it was Mariam, but was a bit surprised to see Emmanuel standing nervously with a coloured face.“Hello” i greeted coldly, before paving way for him to enter my room. He calmly sat on my bed, while i returned to my assignment which i faced seriously.“Why haven’t you been answering my calls?” he asked calmly,“Because i have been very busy, which you can see for yourself” ireplied coldly.“I came to apologize for the way i treated you on sunday” he saidslowly,“You have nothing to apologize for, i perfectly understand” i replied,“Seriously i’m yet to get myself, it hasn’t been easy for me” he tried to explain, but i interrupted him rudely.“You have no need to explain yourself, let’s forget about it” i muttered without caring to look up at him. He stood up and drew close to me..“I know you are still angry with me, tell me isn’t it so?” he asked searchingly.“Please i’m not angry, allow me to concentrate on my assignment, i still have four pages to cover” i replied with a slightly raised tone.“I have to get going, it’s almost 6pm, do take care dearest” he murmured, stood hesitantly for a while before leaving my room. I never bothered to say goodbye to him.5:15pm wednesdayMariam dragged me to a boutique which was just few houses away from Emmanuel’s apartment, giggling happily as she showed me the gown which made her drag me out by that hour.“Mary isn’t it beautiful?, i can’t afford waiting till tomorrow, because i can’t risk losing it for anything” she explained happily as i stared at the beautiful gown. She really was very right, the pink cute thing was well designed with a lovely material.“You are right dear, the gown is worth the trouble” i replied with a smile. She laughed and quickly paid for it.As we left the boutique minutes later, i begged her to accompany me to Emmanuel’s apartment which was just few steps away. She wasn’t happy about it, but had no choice than to follow me.But you guys can’t imagine the surprise, shock and anger i felt when the door to Mike’s apartment was opened by no other person than Stella, three minutes later.“Oh dear good evening, I guess you are looking for Emmanuel, he went out minutes ago” Stella giggled with bright eyes. I breathed deeply, as i desperately tried to control my temper.“It’s in our best interest to keep our thoughts quiet, let’s go” Mariam cleverly whispered, before dragging me away.“Ain’t you going to leave a message” i heard the obnoxious Stellaask as we left the building.I wasn’t myself as we headed back to our lodge that fateful evening, because not only was i jealous and angry, i equally was very doubtful of Emmanuel’s intention towards me. My thoughts wandered aimlessly, while the police officer’s advice came rushing into my head,“You have seen nothing of what we call life’; your boyfriend is false in heart, in mind, in soul; he has a false flattering tongue, false lips, false principles, you better be careful” he had advised me on Sunday, but i choosed to ignore him.“Could he be right?” i wondered, “no no no Emmanuel won’t be so stupid as to get back with her, there must be a solid reason for her to be in his house” I fearfully concluded.Mariam and i didn’t say much to each other when we got back to the lodge. She soon retired to her room, while i settled to sleep, but i kept tossing on my bed uneasily due to my unhappy thoughts. Unable to control my emotions i dialed Emmanuel’s phone number only to get the greatest shock of my life.“Hello Mary” he answered in an unusual manner seconds later,“I came to your house earlier in the evening with my friend, didn’t Stella tell you?” i asked. He kept quiet for some seconds.“No she didn’t tell me anything, why didn’t you wait for me to return or call my cell phone?, i could have rushed home instantly”he asked,“There isn’t any need for that since your wife is already there” i answered coldly,“I wanted to explain this to you the last time i came over to your place, but you never granted me the audience, Emmanuel Said!“I am sorry to tell you this Mary, things can never work in between us anymore. Lets go our separate ways. I am so sorry……..”He was still about apologizing when i switched off the phone instantly. I couldn’t believe my ears. I was totally confused on thenext thing to do. I cried hell out that night and was lost in thoughtall through the night that i never knew it was day break already, and i’m to visit Samuel that very day together with Mariam accompany me.________Early the next day, we headed to Samuel’s family house, very scared, confused and nervous. but i was consoled with the fact that i was doing the right thing.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by yemstok(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
LAST EPISODE

11am, Samuel’s family house“I think coming here is a bad idea, we should go back” i nervouslymuttered when we got to the gate. Mariam scoffed and shook herhead.“No no no madam, we ain’t going back, we are already here and we have to go ahead with what brought us to this place, moreover it’s hundred percent your idea” she said to me as she firmly held my left hand.Without another word, we walked into the compound, cautiously with prayers in our lips. We soon got to the entrance door, stopped and stared at each other nervously.“What are you waiting for? Common knock on the door nau!” she urged as if it was a very simply thing to do. I swallowed hard, shrugged and knocked gently.Two minutes later the entrance door was flung open by Samuel’s mother, who stared at us with a serious but not mean look, breathed deeply and admitted us into the house politely, even though her smile was heavily cloaked with sharp coldness.I searched for Samuel with my eyes as we walked into the sitting room, but unfortunately couldn’t locate him, which made me more uncomfortable, while his mum’s pointed gaze unsettled me greatly. I nervously settled on a couch with Mariam dutifully beside me.“My son told me you wanted to speak with me?” the old woman asked after some minutes had gone by. I breathed deeply, rubbedmy knees nervously, nodded and smiled,“Please where is Benjamin?” i asked calmly,“I sent him on an errand, i thought you only wanted to speak with me, don’t you?” she asked curiously with a burning gaze,“Yes ma, his presence is really not needed” i murmured with a coloured face,“Actually i came to render an apology” i stammered, while she drew forward on her chair, feigning surprise and pretending as if she wasn’t aware of what i came to do. Her action truly unsettled me further, i was so nervous. I was doing something i haven’t seen any girl do and the old woman was making it more difficult for me with her intense behaviour.I tried to continue with my apology but was unable to, all i was able to do was just to throw a nervous glance at Mariam who gave me an encouraging smile.I never knew rendering a sincere apology could be so difficult.Just at that very moment, Samuel walked in with a lady right beside him.“Hi Mary”,“Am glad you came as you promised”…he said has he sat on a seprate couch with the lady beside her.At this point i was getting jealous seeing Samuel with a lady beside him. I garnered some confidence and apologized immediately to her mum.“Its no problem Mary, have forgiven you long time ago”.“Hope you will be coming to my sons wedding next-week” she asked?I was shocked and surprised at the same time!At that moment Samuel threw a card at me; it confirmed what her mum just said, it was an invitation letter to his wedding with the lady right beside her…. Unfortunately, it was too late for me…I fainted immediately after reading the content of the invitation letter.-The End-
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by yemstok(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mary’s life was instantly thrown into series of Misfortunes the moment she dumped Samuel for Emmanuel who equally happened to be her Ex and first Love. Some called her problems “pay back time” while others nodded with the words “karma at work”. But the end result of everything is what actually matters in life..I hope you gained one or two things from this story…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Awwwww cry
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Dannyset(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
God bless this Writer! You're one hell of a writer here. I love this
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by akosy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
So touching I must admit. That's a great lesson.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by pasroland: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
I really enjoyed your work, Keep it up.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by SpencerM(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
How about you write about a true life story..i min first hand informatn..my true life love story.#Tears broken love can damage one mentally...letmi kno if ur interestd i still grief ova it
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by incredibleace(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
first time reading a story through on nairaland, I couldnt stop reading. am not a fiction person but this one got me. I hope the writer gets to see all these comments, he should better start publishing and monetise hes talent.

hope girls learnt from the story, cos what the writer wrote about is very common nowadays
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by ifyebere(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Honestly u deserve an award! Reading this comes with a huge lesson one should take seriously. can I push so hard just like samuel and Emanuel did, all because of a woman? I doubt... I can't fit abeg
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by m2da(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is nice TBH!!! A lesson to all of us.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by luswitz(f): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Olajhidey22:
Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng

Episode 21

“Please be quick with the story” i muttered with a drawn face, while he simply just smiled, supported his jaw with his right hand and stared at me like someone with a whole lot of time in his hands,

“You really have grown into a beautiful woman, more sexy and attractive than i expected” he said with a smile. I frowned and sighed,

“Your plan didn’t work, you thought i will dry up like a dead leaf when you abandoned me abi? Mtcheeew” i poured and hissed. He instantly looked away with remorse in his eyes, but i felt no pity for him. His comment really ignited my anger, even though it was meant to flatter me.

“Abeg do fast and tell me the story, i have other things to do” i urged coldly,

“Your comments are just like a whip, flogging the living hell out of me” he murmured in order to draw out pity. I scoffed, shook my head and stared at him coldly,

Thunder fire you there, i just wish my comments could do much more than flogging your wretched body” i cursed bitterly.

“My God! Mary you have changed considerably, you now curse and throw insults without fear” he exclaimed with surprise,

“Change is a constant thing in life oga, and as long as i’m alive, i will keep on changing. I see you have no story to tell, this conversation is over and never happened” i barked and stood up rudely. He instantly tried to grab my left hand, but was unsuccessful.

“Please don’t ever come to my lodge again unless you need a hot bath” i threatened and walked away, while he speechlessly stared at me with a coloured face.

“God please forgive me, i never intended to curse and insult him this way, but you know he caused everything” i prayed with remorse as i left the cafe.

I soon felt a strong hand grab me from behind outside the cafe, i instantly turned and stared at Emmanuel murderously,

“Please can i have your phone number” he begged,

“Go to hell” i cursed, turned and made to leave. He instantly blocked my path and stared at me with prayers in his eyes,

“Don’t do this Mary, please i have waited so long for this moment, if you refuse me your phone number, i will have no choice than to follow you to your lodge and kill myself with your hot water, i can’t just continue living this way, not after seeing you after a long wait” he begged seriously.

I looked up and down with confusion and frustration quickly eating me up like hunger. I equally battled with my mind as i thought of the strategy i could use in discharging him.

I slowly held my pride, and controlled my angry spirit,

“I need to sleep over this issue, i can’t just give you my new phone number easily, moreover you just appeared from the clouds after disappearing from my life for a long time, i will be in school tomorrow, perhaps you will get my number if we meet then, but please on no account should you visit my lodge, that’s all i can say for now and i think it’s fair considering all you did to me” i muttered calmly. He shrugged unhappily and nodded with a faint smile.

“That’s fine by me” he accepted without another argument. I rolled my eyes and walked away without another word,

“How do i resist this idiot of a boy?” i wondered.

“I surely need Mariam’s advice before i do something nasty, two heads are better than one” i concluded with a calm smile as i trekked back to my lodge that fateful afternoon, very glad i was finally free from his disturbance, at least for that day….

LATER IN THE EVENING, MARIAM’S ROOM

“Emmanuel is back” i whispered into my friend’s ear as if i was scared of calling out Emmanuel’s name. She glanced at me with surprise,

“Emmanuel! Which Emmanuel?” she curiously asked,

“My ex na, have you forgotten him?” i replied. She instantly gasped and held my left palm tightly,

“You mean you saw him?” she asked,

” He was in my room yesterday and even blocked me in school today” i explained,

“So what does he want?, how did he even find you?” she asked with concern,

“Girl i really can’t say how he found me, i even thought you were the person who helped him” i answered quietly. She gave me an askance look, smiled and tapped my left shoulder,

“Nawa for you, why you go think that kind thing? I’m very much surprised as you are, so what did he say and what does he want?” she asked.

“Usual stuff, he wants my phone number, he has a story to tell, he can’t continue living this way” i replied and mimicked Emmanuel’s voice. She laughed and clapped her hands.

“Abegi don’t mind him, better be careful from now onwards, you know how guys especially first boyfriend’s can be, very cunning and crafty like a con-artist, moreover he knows you too well, so please don’t even give him any chance to open his mouth” she advised.

“But how can i be able to do that? He threatened to kill himself if i don’t give him attention” i murmured,

“Then let him kill himself, supposing you died of heartbreak when he left you, will he be talking all these nonsense” she replied unhappily, while i breathed deeply and shrugged.

“So have you told your guy?” she asked,

"No, i murmured and shook my head,

“Please don’t hide this issue from him, it will be easier for you to discharge him with Samuel backing you up, i’m talking from experience” she advised like a sister (And that was a good advise from Mariam which i declined, a great mistakes we ladies make when our Ex later shows from nowhere)

“I really don’t like involving that poor boy in my problems” i murmured,

“I don’t think you have any other choice, my dear” she concluded and stared at me with pity. I looked away and shrugged.

9PM, SAMUEL’S ROOM

I laid on his body, while he gently played with my hair, a gesture i always enjoyed, but that evening, i really was very restless.

Mariam’s advice kept repeating in my head, urging me to open up and reveal all i was hiding. But i couldn’t get myself to do her bidding, which really was the most appropriate thing to do.

A force i really can’t define nor figure out, sealed my lips and locked them firmly like a padlock. Perhaps it was fear which hindered me or maybe it was my stupidity which played such a dirty trick on me. My conscience urged me but my strength failed me, while my mouth refused to oblige. The kind of force which held me that moment seemed similar to that which often stops we girls from exposing our boyfriend’s pals who made passes at us. Only girls will surely understand the state i was in. Deep down i felt very guilty..

“I will talk to Emmanuel tomorrow, if he still insists, then i will have no choice than to tell Samuel” i promised myself.

A promise which left a sour feeling in my mind, but unknown to me Mariam had her own plans which soon reshaped and turned everything upside down for me….

-To be continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/01/story-common-mistakes-ladies-make-in-a-relationship-episode-21
mehn! This story is captivating, reminds me of mine.. I would love to buy ur books if u do write.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by horllamy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Very interesting storu
yemstok:
LAST EPISODE

11am, Samuel’s family house“I think coming here is a bad idea, we should go back” i nervouslymuttered when we got to the gate. Mariam scoffed and shook herhead.“No no no madam, we ain’t going back, we are already here and we have to go ahead with what brought us to this place, moreover it’s hundred percent your idea” she said to me as she firmly held my left hand.Without another word, we walked into the compound, cautiously with prayers in our lips. We soon got to the entrance door, stopped and stared at each other nervously.“What are you waiting for? Common knock on the door nau!” she urged as if it was a very simply thing to do. I swallowed hard, shrugged and knocked gently.Two minutes later the entrance door was flung open by Samuel’s mother, who stared at us with a serious but not mean look, breathed deeply and admitted us into the house politely, even though her smile was heavily cloaked with sharp coldness.I searched for Samuel with my eyes as we walked into the sitting room, but unfortunately couldn’t locate him, which made me more uncomfortable, while his mum’s pointed gaze unsettled me greatly. I nervously settled on a couch with Mariam dutifully beside me.“My son told me you wanted to speak with me?” the old woman asked after some minutes had gone by. I breathed deeply, rubbedmy knees nervously, nodded and smiled,“Please where is Benjamin?” i asked calmly,“I sent him on an errand, i thought you only wanted to speak with me, don’t you?” she asked curiously with a burning gaze,“Yes ma, his presence is really not needed” i murmured with a coloured face,“Actually i came to render an apology” i stammered, while she drew forward on her chair, feigning surprise and pretending as if she wasn’t aware of what i came to do. Her action truly unsettled me further, i was so nervous. I was doing something i haven’t seen any girl do and the old woman was making it more difficult for me with her intense behaviour.I tried to continue with my apology but was unable to, all i was able to do was just to throw a nervous glance at Mariam who gave me an encouraging smile.I never knew rendering a sincere apology could be so difficult.Just at that very moment, Samuel walked in with a lady right beside him.“Hi Mary”,“Am glad you came as you promised”…he said has he sat on a seprate couch with the lady beside her.At this point i was getting jealous seeing Samuel with a lady beside him. I garnered some confidence and apologized immediately to her mum.“Its no problem Mary, have forgiven you long time ago”.“Hope you will be coming to my sons wedding next-week” she asked?I was shocked and surprised at the same time!At that moment Samuel threw a card at me; it confirmed what her mum just said, it was an invitation letter to his wedding with the lady right beside her…. Unfortunately, it was too late for me…I fainted immediately after reading the content of the invitation letter.-The End-
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Collins0609(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok now
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by stteejax(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2017
So 9ce.. Usually dont mk comment but guess I v to this time.. Thanks for d lovely story.. Points taken..
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Marvyx(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2017
I just finished the story now...I learnt a lot and I hope our ladies did too smiley
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by luswitz(f): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2017
There is no way I will take my ex over someone that stood by me... never! Good one... u did well. Alot of people make this mistake and later regret, this is a lesson for all.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Kehinderichard(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Wow..that didn't end well for Mary..I feel so sorry for her..Samuel was a good guy..

Ladies need to control their emotions and maintain intergrity. Past mistakes shouldn't hold us down from moving forward.

Kudos to the author,pls contact me in anyway you may wanna need a non-financial assistance as regards publicizing this story...D sky is just your starting point author! My first time of reading a story on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Kehinderichard(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
For your ex to leave u is simply a fact that he s not meant for you. Anyone who stands by you under the sun and rain is worth staying with..Don't be carried away by flatteries. Be guided. In all we all need Jesus in choosing right..Bless u author
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Heavance(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
yemstok:
LAST EPISODE

How can the said Samuel get married immediately after graduation? Note, he hasn't gone through nysc, or got a job yet. This doesn't make the story look real at the end at all

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by yuccyboi: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2017
incredibleace:
first time reading a story through on nairaland, I couldnt stop reading. am not a fiction person but this one got me. I hope the writer gets to see all these comments, he should better start publishing and monetise hes talent.

hope girls learnt from the story, cos what the writer wrote about is very common nowadays

Same here I swear
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by folksoga: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2017
very interesting i must say, we need more hun.. nice one!!!!!
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by ohluwatosin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Waoow!
This is my first time posting a comment.
This is a wonderful story and I love it cos you wrote 60% of me. mind you I'm Samuel by Name. Oluwatosin is my Second name...
seriously I had to multiple times to confirm if it's my Lovely Queen that wrote all this.
I realised it's not me sha!

Lessons here is that Mary make the same mistakes most lady still engage in today.
The main reason she went back to Emmanuel is because her dream is to end up with the person who got her Virginity and that's why she's still went back! Well she never try leaving the past behind, una never satisfied, even when women get the best man they will still waddle in Doubt. ..
"Your first love is not always your truest love"

2 Likes

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by emmanuelsone: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
When the story is too long, it ends up been a mess. I followed the story from A-Z and the writer did a good job. but, the last two episodes was a mess.

(1) how would Emmanuel just told Mary Dt it can't work between them just like that? based on what ground and reasons or threatens, with what he went through in his second half approach in winning Mary's heart.

(2) So, Samuel (the good man) was actually planning to take another woman to the alter the last time he came begging Mary in her room.

(3) Because, I could remember her (Mary) promising Samuel to come to their house on Saturday and beg Samuel's mother, And that Saturday was actually a week before Samuel's wedding with another woman without NYSC or Job? okay, KONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by emmanuelsone: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
lesson that must be learnt.....FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES BUT TRUE LOVE BURIES IT ALIVE. take it or leave it
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by andreawills96(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
emmanuelsone:
When the story is too long, it ends up been a mess. I followed the story from A-Z and the writer has did a good job. but, the last two episodes was a mess.

(1) how would Emmanuel just told Mary Dt it can't work between them just like that? based on what ground and reasons or threatens with what he had went through in his second half approach in winning Mary's heart.

(2) So, Samuel (the good man) was actually planning to take another woman to the alter the last time he came begging Mary in her room.

(3) Because, I could remember her (Mary) promising Samuel to come to their house on Saturday and beg Samuel's mother, And that Saturday was actually a week before Samuel's wedding with another woman without NYSC or Job? okay, KONTINUE
. with all your wrong English, why will you understand, sometimes you just have to wait for the end part, suspense and others makes a good story
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Royaldave200(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Heavance:

How can the said Samuel get married immediately after graduation? Note, he hasn't gone through nysc, or got a job yet. This doesn't make the story look real at the end at all

NYSC is not a criteria for marriage sir.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Royaldave200(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Heavance:

Also dont forget he is from a wealthy background.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Royaldave200(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
emmanuelsone:
When the story is too long, it ends up been a mess. I followed the story from A-Z and the writer has did a good job. but, the last two episodes was a mess.

(1) how would Emmanuel just told Mary Dt it can't work between them just like that? based on what ground and reasons or threatens with what he had went through in his second half approach in winning Mary's heart.

you getting it all mixed up sir, when reading, read to the very last detail. samuel never planned on coming back to beg mary, they ran into each other on the stairway,probably when he came to get his things from the hostel, he noticed she was looking depressed and unhappy, for the love they once shared he was concerned and tried finding out what the problem was. mary stated that she owes his(samuel) family an apology and chose sunday....samuel wasn't the one that invited her.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Heavance(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Royaldave200:

NYSC is not a criteria for marriage sir.
Not a criteria, sure na.
It's just in context with the story, I don't know if you understand what I am trying to say.
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Heavance(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Royaldave200:

Also dont forget he is from a wealthy background.
Wealthy family guy will hardly try to get water with keg
Re: Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship by Sojikhing: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmmm nice story but the ending was sudden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / IFY - A Romantic Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.