Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. (1028 Views)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Matchmaking Forum For Singles That Are Ready To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by zaza999: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
I do commit fornication and after it,i will be remorseful over the act,having known that it is a sin before God.This year,one of my new year resolution is to stop fornication.However,we are in the second week of this year and behold the urge "konji" is too much on me,that i am feeling very uncomfortable day or night,the "konji" is very very disturbing,to the extent that my underwear is most atimes wet with constant erection and i dont want to violate the resolution.I have tried severally to keep my mind away from it,i have tried being busy and not lonely,i do meditate with the word of life,and have tried to dissociate myself from worldly events etc, in all these,the thing is still disturbing me.I cant masturbate as such is also a sin.Please i need an advice from sincere singles who have coped and overcome this by staying without committing fornication on how they achieved it,so as to learn from them.Please genuine and sincere experience from those that have passed through it and were successfully.Thank you.
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by falconey(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't know what to post, you've already tried the major solutions but didn't work.

meditation
Don't be isolated
Neglecting worldly events
and lastly reading the word of God.

All these didn't work Perhaps you should add FASTING and PRAYER.
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Av been there now

M happy nothing of such again

Wen d urge comes

Read d bible u will surely sleep

Dats my secret code i start reading d bible before i finish reading genesis chapter 1 vs 2 m off
dats wen m avin d urge o

Bt on a normal day i can read my bible as long as i want to grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by AngryNigerian(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Meditate & recite the bible verses that help you forget the urge...speak it loud
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by glosparkles(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
involve ur self in any energy-sapping games like football.
pray n fast also cos its not easy.
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by cruzita(f): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmm this one is strong.
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by Forzap: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
For were u wan see singles dat do not fornicate? undecidedNL?…alaye see ur pastor for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by shenkeluv: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
With all the tips given,God will help u[/color][color=#000000] cry
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by bluntspade: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
All is well bro
Re: Pls Help,i Need Advice From Singles That Are Living Life Devoid Of Fornication. by coldgate(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is possible to live without fornication. However, you can not do it on your own. You need the grace of God in your life to live a life devoid of sin. You also need to be busy and during your free time you need to recite the Holy Bible so that you can be saturated with God word.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Dude Trying To Do On Facebook? Play Romatic? / #mindingyourbusiness2016 / How To Turn Her Back...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.