Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook (65083 Views)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by EroticJane(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
She is even ugly sef. What ever
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
cold:
Na endowment the man go chop?

It is not a sin not to know how to cook but the inability to learn.

Na so i dey cook am syndrome is also a factor.

But it is glaring that this has nothing to do with her inability to cook but her arrogance and lack of manners.

Curvy ladies arte mostly arrogant and proud until they reach their late 30s
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by baba11(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Most men r glutton grin
I'm smh for you...so na only face we go dey look efriday

Can facial dispositions bellefu person kiss
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by purpleicious(f): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
beauty creates attention, personality catches the heart,attitude keeps a man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by adewalesamuel(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
You can't have it all
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
banttieman:
One chance

I dated one fine babe in d uni. If she cook beans, na beans peppersoup. She dey put locust beans inside spaghetti sef. On top bed, na statue.

In 300l I dated one uglyy girl. If she cooks anything, na chop and bite tongue. To add she badt for bed die.

Lesson: You cant have it all.

Which one you come marry ?
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Chamberlain2014: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
[/color]she's got only a hole to offer and nothing else[color=#990000]she's got only a hole to offer and nothing elseshe's got only a hole to offer and nothing else
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Vikky014(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
contactmorak:
Obviously physical endowment is not enough to hold a man down. This busty Facebook user Wangui Wa Kimm on Sunday, January 10, took to her page to reveal that her husband left her because of her lack of cooking skill and lack of respect. Lol. She needs people to comfort her, could you please do?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/woman-claims-she-was-dumped-by-her.html
so the man cant teach his wife how to cook
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by muller101(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
She is endowed with ugly curves
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by AdeniyiA(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
When she was supposed to be learning how to cook, she kept on displaying her vanity assets in front of mirror and doing make up...
I pity for this generation of young ladies ...
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by musa12345: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
cold:
Na endowment the man go chop?

I don't see any thing beauty from this lady, the breast has fall, the tommy cannot go for beauty contest, and the buttom is not even cuvy instead over starch, the face doesn't look beauty. she is just looking good as woman but not sexy to keep a man down with bad behavior. sorry Boko haram leader need your stubbornness.go join them
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Ahmeduana(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
contactmorak:
Obviously physical endowment is not enough to hold a man down. This busty Facebook user Wangui Wa Kimm on Sunday, January 10, took to her page to reveal that her husband left her because of her lack of cooking skill and lack of respect. Lol. She needs people to comfort her, could you please do?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/woman-claims-she-was-dumped-by-her.html
HOPE SHE'S BEDMATIC!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
psucc:
And these are the kind of people Buhari appoints as Minister of Finance.
have you taken your drugs lately? Must you politicize everything?
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
MARKone:
Hmmm....with this Ukwu, Nne don't worry I'll be doing the cooking.

Bros look down, no be only stomach..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-l7wUL_s2uBM/VpURHwmZ1oI/AAAAAAAH9rQ/mKeXspLF8HA/s280/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-2ZxF1Qajy0o/VpURGZ_42II/AAAAAAAH9rA/ab-_8tH-xMQ/s280/2.jpg[/img]
hahahahahaha lol you no well. na flesh go kill you
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Which one you come marry ?

None.

Like I said I was in d uni. They all were specimen
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by missylizzy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kikero112:
Bad move.

This is what the man should have done.

1.Buy cookbook.

2.Wife and him should enter the kitchen together....and cook food based on cookbook.

3.Make mistakes, have fun with the mistakes....keep learning.

4.Within six months....the food will taste delicious.

It is obvious that the man married the woman because she was good looking.....not because he actually loved her. If he really loved her....he would have tolerated her lack of cookability skills. After all.....nobody's perfect. The minute we accept that....the better for everyone.

This one no look like person wey wan learn at all.... She believes with big boob's and ass she can get any man she wants, and that's what trending Now.... Babes no longer care to be homely, na boob's and ass with empty brain. angry angry sad
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Skmoda360(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
endowment ke endorsement ni
you funny girl.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by yollychika(f): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ugly's all I see
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Socketbet: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am seen fats, k leg,breast, but am not any curvy
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by lielbree: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
A big a$$ can attract a guy but a big a ass can't keep a man...
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Toosure70: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
MARKone:
Hmmm....with this Ukwu, Nne don't worry I'll be doing the cooking.

Bros look down, no be only stomach..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-l7wUL_s2uBM/VpURHwmZ1oI/AAAAAAAH9rQ/mKeXspLF8HA/s280/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-2ZxF1Qajy0o/VpURGZ_42II/AAAAAAAH9rA/ab-_8tH-xMQ/s280/2.jpg[/img]
another smelling public toilet
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Olobe lo loko
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
missylizzy:

This one no look like person wey wan learn at all.... She believes with big boob's and ass she can get any man she wants, and that's what trending Now.... Babes no longer care to be homely, na boob's and ass with empty brain. angry angry sad

You may be right....but marriage offers a good route to maturity.

Looks like the couple both missed that route.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by davidif: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
purpleicious:
beauty creates attention, personality catches the heart,attitude keeps a man.

One of the best quotes I have ever read. I wish I could like it over a hundred times. You should make it your nairaland signature.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by KELVINXY: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kikero112:
Bad move.

This is what the man should have done.

1.Buy cookbook.

2.Wife and him should enter the kitchen together....and cook food based on cookbook.

3.Make mistakes, have fun with the mistakes....keep learning.

4.Within six months....the food will taste delicious.

It is obvious that the man married the woman because she was good looking.....not because he actually loved her. If he really loved her....he would have tolerated her lack of cookability skills. After all.....nobody's perfect. The minute we accept that....the better for everyone.

read through her comment and tell me if she sound like someone who is willing to learn undecided
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
KELVINXY:

read through her comment and tell me if she sound like someone who is willing to learn undecided

If she want a long term and long lasting relationship...she better.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by shizzy7(f): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
She has a PROTRUDED belly despite wearing a waist trainer and a watery bum......

Nothing is curvy or sexy about her with clothes on talk less of the man seeing her naked......*covers eyes *

Its not about cooking, he does not find her attractive any more....

Dollyjoy grin grin This girl resemble you oooooo (Facially)...

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by dollyjoy(f): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
shizzy7:
She has a PROTRUDED belly despite wearing a waist trainer and a watery bum......

Nothing is curvy or sexy about her with clothes on talk less of the man seeing her naked......*covers eyes *

Its not about cooking, he does not find her attractive any more....

Dollyjoy grin grin This girl resemble you oooooo (Facially)...
cheesycheesy cheesycheesy

if na joke,dey stop am nowcheesy
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by edupedia: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
psucc:
And these are the kind of people Buhari appoints as Minister of Finance.

...why u no tok say Buhari na dis woman kishen tisha?...
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by ovensite: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
curvy name food?
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook by ovensite: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
curvy nah food?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.